• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Mewtwo EX (Y) / Aromatisse

Smillie182

Aspiring Trainer
I had fun with a fairy build back when XY was released and now I want to try it out again with this big attacker.

(I made some changes after my first night of playtesting)

Pokemon: 16
  • 3 Xerneas (XY)
  • 3 Mewtwo EX
  • 3 M Mewtwo EX Y
  • 2 Spritzee (XY)
  • 2 Aromatisse (XY)
  • 1 Lugia EX
  • 1 Hoopa EX
  • 1 Regirock (XY49)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 34
  • 3 Fairy Garden
  • 3 Mewtwo Spirit Link
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 1 Town Map
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 3 Shauna
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Teammates
  • 1 Judge
  • 1 Pokemon Fan Club
  • 2 Hex Maniac
  • 2 Skyla
  • 1 Xerosic
Energy: 10
  • 10 Fairy Energy
Strategy:

Strategy is straightforward. Start with Xerneas, use Hoopa to get Mewtwos down. Accelerate energy with Geomancy. Regirock for energy safety, Aromatisse for manipulation, Fairy garden for free retreat.

Last edited:

TCGDeoxys

I'm made of DNA, just like you are!
First of all, take out the town map and add another Professor's letter. While town map seems convenient, the information given to the opponent, in my opinion, is not worth it. Also, take out one professor sycamore and add another Regirock or Hoopa(your choice). You will need more than one of each if you want it to run faster. I recommend the regirock though.

Numelz Numelz

Ariadoney Clear Nail Polish
Don't want to sound rude here, but this won't work. Lugia is good, but you have no dce, so drop it. Rainbow energy is really good to have so replace 2 fairy energy with rainbow. Also you can actually put Lugia back in if you drop a Sycamore and Fairy energy for 2 DCE. Add ONE paint roller because fairy garden can be used against you.
PS: I don't recommend lugia, but if you like it use it. Just doesn't really fit
You may want to consider: Xerneas EX Florges EX BREAKthrough Zoroark

EDIT: Regirock also likes rainbow energy. Land Maker recycles Fairy Garden

Smillie182

Aspiring Trainer
Don't want to sound rude here, but this won't work. Lugia is good, but you have no dce, so drop it. Rainbow energy is really good to have so replace 2 fairy energy with rainbow. Also you can actually put Lugia back in if you drop a Sycamore and Fairy energy for 2 DCE. Add ONE paint roller because fairy garden can be used against you.
PS: I don't recommend lugia, but if you like it use it. Just doesn't really fit
You may want to consider: Xerneas EX Florges EX BREAKthrough Zoroark

EDIT: Regirock also likes rainbow energy. Land Maker recycles Fairy Garden
If you meant the deck won't work then it definitely does, but I actually agree with your point about Lugia. After testing it, I'm going to drop him for Xerneas EX. I don't see the point in adding rainbow energy just for Regirock. I'd rather have the basic energy for super rod and Aegislash.

Numelz Numelz

Ariadoney Clear Nail Polish
If you meant the deck won't work then it definitely does, but I actually agree with your point about Lugia. After testing it, I'm going to drop him for Xerneas EX. I don't see the point in adding rainbow energy just for Regirock. I'd rather have the basic energy for super rod and Aegislash.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Ageislash. I think I was too broad in saying 'this deck will not work' I really ment it feels weird, being an Aromatisse user, to see one with no rainbow energy, because in most Aromatisse decks, rainbow energy is NEEDED.

Smillie182

Aspiring Trainer
Oh yeah, I forgot about Ageislash. I think I was too broad in saying 'this deck will not work' I really ment it feels weird, being an Aromatisse user, to see one with no rainbow energy, because in most Aromatisse decks, rainbow energy is NEEDED.
Yeah, I was going to run rainbow energy with a couple different type attackers, but I feel like in this particular deck you really want to be attacking with Mega Mewtwo as often as possible

Darkralex13

Aspiring Trainer
I find your deck really good, maybe because I play it too :D

I find that adding a couple of exp. share's helps a lot, also like a personal preference I like to play Trainer's mail in your case -1 sycamore -1 town map -1 skyla for +3 t' mail

Smillie182

Aspiring Trainer
I find your deck really good, maybe because I play it too :D

I find that adding a couple of exp. share's helps a lot, also like a personal preference I like to play Trainer's mail in your case -1 sycamore -1 town map -1 skyla for +3 t' mail
In your case, where would you add the Exp Share?