• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Customized Plasma (Thundurus EX / Deoxys EX / Kyurem)

TCGDeoxys

I'm made of DNA, just like you are!
Pokémon: 11
  • 1 Genesect-EX PLB 11
  • 2 Thundurus-EX PLF 38
  • 4 Deoxys-EX PR-BLW BW82
  • 1 Keldeo-EX LTR 45
  • 3 Kyurem PLF 31
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 36
  • 1 Skyla
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 1 Scramble Switch
  • 3 Colress Machine
  • 4 N
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Escape Rope
  • 3 Frozen City
  • 4 Pokémon Catcher
  • 4 Team Plasma Ball
  • 1 Pokémon Center Lady
  • 1 Colress
  • 3 Float Stone
  • 1 Enhanced Hammer
  • 2 Professor Sycamore
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 1 VS Seeker
Energy: 11
  • 4 Prism Energy
  • 3 Water Energy
  • 2 Lightning Energy
  • 4 Plasma Energy

Last edited:
Why use Glaceon from FFI for counter Pyroar?
I think the one from Plasma Freeze would work much better
- It doesn't need a plasma batch
- gives you free retreat for all you plasma pokemon
- can also do 60 dmg (120 for weakness) with 1 water and a DCE (I see, you don't run any DCE, but could also be energized by colress machine if you really need it)

But your Glaceon from FFI will not help you anyway, it is just not worth the space in any deck...

My suggestion:
- Team Plasma Badge
- Glaceon FFI

+ Hex Maniac (much better against pyroar)
+ Glaceon Plasma Freeze

First of all, sorry to burst your bubble, but this is not a custom Plasma deck, this is a deck commonly known as TDK( Thundurus, Deoxys, Kyurem). Pyroar isn't a very big thing anymore as people don't care about it( but some people play it so kudos for that), but that doesn't mean 1 Glaceon will do anything. Pyroar revenge kills for OHKO, so like Yumikora said, drop Plasma Badge for Hex Maniac. And for the say that I have, I say drop the 1-1 Glaceon for a muscle band and a Frozen City. Since most people run 3-4 Stadiums, it's really important that you play 3. and if you love being so aggressive, maybe take out all four catchers, and the 3 Frozen City, and play 4 Lasers, and 3 Virbank. ditch the Evosoda and put in a Lysandre. most of all, you don't at all have a reliable counter for Toad, so maybe put in a Genesect-EX. drop 1 Water Energy and keep a Rainbow( and of course all 4 prism). Drop 2 Plasma Balls, Bianca, and 1 Colress Machine for 3 VS Seekers, and a Battle Compressor. find some space for a 4th Kyurem, as it is a 1 prize attacker that you drastically need to start with. Here's a list I threw together that might suit you well( at least to get an idea to experiment with):

Pokémon: 13
Kyurem PLF- x4
Deoxys-EX- x4
Thundurus-EX- x2
Keldeo-EX- x1
Absol- PLF- x1
Genesect-EX x1

Trainers:
Sycamore- x3
N - x4
Shadow Triad- x1
Lysandre- x1
Hex Maniac- x1
Virbank Gym- x3
Hypnotoxic Laser- x4
Muscle Band- x3
Float Stone- x2
VS Seeker- x3
Battle Compressor x1
Ultra Ball x1
Plasma Ball x2
Colress Machine- x3
Colress- x1
Enhanced Hammer x1

Energy:13
Water x2
Lightning x2
Prism x4
Plasma x4
Rainbow x1

Enhanced Hammer is a lot better than Crushing Hammer when it comes to not maxing it out. Hope this helps!

First of all, sorry to burst your bubble, but this is not a custom Plasma deck, this is a deck commonly known as TDK( Thundurus, Deoxys, Kyurem). Pyroar isn't a very big thing anymore as people don't care about it( but some people play it so kudos for that), but that doesn't mean 1 Glaceon will do anything. Pyroar revenge kills for OHKO, so like Yumikora said, drop Plasma Badge for Hex Maniac. And for the say that I have, I say drop the 1-1 Glaceon for a muscle band and a Frozen City. Since most people run 3-4 Stadiums, it's really important that you play 3. and if you love being so aggressive, maybe take out all four catchers, and the 3 Frozen City, and play 4 Lasers, and 3 Virbank. ditch the Evosoda and put in a Lysandre. most of all, you don't at all have a reliable counter for Toad, so maybe put in a Genesect-EX. drop 1 Water Energy and keep a Rainbow( and of course all 4 prism). Drop 2 Plasma Balls, Bianca, and 1 Colress Machine for 3 VS Seekers, and a Battle Compressor. find some space for a 4th Kyurem, as it is a 1 prize attacker that you drastically need to start with. Here's a list I threw together that might suit you well( at least to get an idea to experiment with):

Pokémon: 13
Kyurem PLF- x4
Deoxys-EX- x4
Thundurus-EX- x2
Keldeo-EX- x1
Absol- PLF- x1
Genesect-EX x1

Trainers:
Sycamore- x3
N - x4
Shadow Triad- x1
Lysandre- x1
Hex Maniac- x1
Virbank Gym- x3
Hypnotoxic Laser- x4
Muscle Band- x3
Float Stone- x2
VS Seeker- x3
Battle Compressor x1
Ultra Ball x1
Plasma Ball x2
Colress Machine- x3
Colress- x1
Enhanced Hammer x1

Water x2
Lightning x2
Prism x4
Plasma x4
Rainbow x1

Enhanced Hammer is a lot better than Crushing Hammer when it comes to not maxing it out. Hope this helps!
It is custom because I add stuff that most people would not. I appreciate the help, and I will be making changes. I will change the Glaceon to a plasma freeze version, as one of the players in my league does use pyroar. I will then switch out the plasma badge for a hex maniac, and take out the evosoda for a muscle band, then take out the professors letter for a frozen city. Next I will take out the double crushing hammers for float stones, because I want my keldeo set up ASAP.

Glad I helped. But like I said before, Glaceon gets OHKO'd by Pyroar, so you might want to get a better counter, because you do have to use caution when playing Hex Maniac. How about a 1-1 Mega Manectric lineup? that OHKO's Pyroar and takes plenty of blows as well as free retreat and uses only one lightning energy( and any other energy).

Glad I helped. But like I said before, Glaceon gets OHKO'd by Pyroar, so you might want to get a better counter, because you do have to use caution when playing Hex Maniac. How about a 1-1 Mega Manectric lineup? that OHKO's Pyroar and takes plenty of blows as well as free retreat and uses only one lightning energy( and any other energy).
OK, thanks! I cannot get hypno laser and virbank because no one will trade it. But it is on my christmas list!

Hey TCGDeoxys, I have a list I suggest you follow on some parts:
Pokémon:12
4 Kyurem PLF
4 Deoxys-EX
2 Thundurus-EX
1 Manectric-EX
1 M Manectric-EX

Trainers:33
3 Juniper/ Sycamore
3 N
2 Lysandre
1 Shadow Triad
1 Colress
1 Skyla
3 Frozen City
3 Muscle Band
3 Plasma Ball
2 Ultra Ball
3 Colress Machine
1 Switch
1 Scramble Switch
4 VS Seeker
1 Battle Compressor
1 Random Receiver

3 Lightning Energy
2 Water Energy
4 Prism Energy
4 Plasma Energy

Free Space:2

Hey TCGDeoxys, I have a list I suggest you follow on some parts:
Pokémon:12
4 Kyurem PLF
4 Deoxys-EX
2 Thundurus-EX
1 Manectric-EX
1 M Manectric-EX

Trainers:33
3 Juniper/ Sycamore
3 N
2 Lysandre
1 Shadow Triad
1 Colress
1 Skyla
3 Frozen City
3 Muscle Band
3 Plasma Ball
2 Ultra Ball
3 Colress Machine
1 Switch
1 Scramble Switch
4 VS Seeker
1 Battle Compressor
1 Random Receiver

3 Lightning Energy
2 Water Energy
4 Prism Energy
4 Plasma Energy

Free Space:2
I have changed it a bit(look at top post), I replaced the 1-1 Glaceon line for a lysandre and center lady. I also replaced Absol for Genesect EX. To beat Pyroar, I plan on knocking out other things.

I have changed it a bit(look at top post), I replaced the 1-1 Glaceon line for a lysandre and center lady. I also replaced Absol for Genesect EX. To beat Pyroar, I plan on knocking out other things.
It seems like you really changed all of the sudden. Like the inner competitive player has risen inside of you. I'll admit, it looks a lot better now, but you don't need the Center Lady, just becauseit clogs your hand fast, and because the deck really doesn't need it. I suggest maybe play 1 Hex Maniac or something else to deal with Pyroar, because don't forget about Genesect's weakness. Maybe play a Frigate? Heck, even Seismitoad EX, because enhanced hammers destroy your deck. So far, good job! Can you post your current list so I can keep up?

It seems l

It seems like you really changed all of the sudden. Like the inner competitive player has risen inside of you. I'll admit, it looks a lot better now, but you don't need the Center Lady, just becauseit clogs your hand fast, and because the deck really doesn't need it. I suggest maybe play 1 Hex Maniac or something else to deal with Pyroar, because don't forget about Genesect's weakness. Maybe play a Frigate? Heck, even Seismitoad EX, because enhanced hammers destroy your deck. So far, good job! Can you post your current list so I can keep up?
The thing is that without center lady I dont have healing items, which is a problem

The thing is that without center lady I dont have healing items, which is a problem
Not really. Basically every deck has no healing engine and does just fine. Another thing is that decks that don't do slow, crippling damage just OHKO everything. Just trust me, you'll be fine. If you're that uncomfortable without healing engines, try a Max Potion. That doesn't waste your supporter for the turn, and because of Thundurus-EX, you can just recycle your energies. Plus, it heals all damage.

Back