• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Night March / Vespiquen for Cities

saxmaster69

Aspiring Trainer
I need advice for my Night March/Vespiquen list for Cities. Any and all help is appreciated.

Pokémon: 27
  • 4 Unown AO
  • 4 Lampent PHF
  • 4 Joltik PHF
  • 4 Pumpkaboo PHF
  • 4 Combee AO
  • 4 Vespiquen AO
  • 2 Shaymin EX RSK
  • 1 Bunnelby PCL
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 26
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 1 Teammates
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Switch
  • 3 Battle Compressor
  • 1 Professor Birch's Observations
  • 1 Shauna
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Forest of Giant Plants
  • 2 Dimension Valley
Energy: 7
  • 4 DCE
  • 3 Water Energy
Strategy:

I use this deck on the PTCGO all the time and it works fine, but I feel like it could be better. I think I could a couple Jirachi Promos and maybe some draw support, but for right now it's sufficient.

The Milotic from Primal Clash has become popular in night march. You could scratch the Jirachi and the Bunnelby for a 1-1 line or 2-1 line.
You should play either Psychic or Lightning energy, instead of the Water, so you can conserve the DCE and take KO's on opposing Joltiks and Pumpkaboos.
You should max out the Ultra Balls to help get things in the discard. You can replace the Level Balls to do this.
Good luck at cities!

Last edited:
My take on this deck is a bit odd, as I run no shaymin or bunnelby, max ultra balls, AOR eevee and flareon (2-2), no shuffle draw (ie: birch, shauna), acro bike, and fire energy for blacksmith, with a single copy of Bridgette to get unknowns out early. stadium wise I use FGP and parallel city, no dimension valley. the parallel city is to discard useless cards off my bench, and I left D. valley out because it only works for punkaboo, and most of the time I can attack with joltic instead. Some downsides are I have no room for extremely useful cards like teammates or muscle band, but I find I dont need them most of the time, and I burn through my deck VERY quickly. your list seems to be the slower but safer route and that is good if thats how your comfortable playing. If you want your deck to be more aggressive, try adding acro bike and trainers mail in high counts. Otherwise, your list seems like a good one, and you should do well.

Good luck at cities!

^Ditto

Back