Art Gallery Steffenka's Card Artworks - Dragoon Island!

Finally the light did what I wanted it to do, so here's the first Magma piece! :D

magma_pt__1_by_steffenka-d9gmbeu.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, those are very cool! Castform, Gliscor and Fletchling are my favourites, mainly because of the poses, but also because of the placements of the frame. I also quite like the thicker lines you've got for Castform and Camerupt, as I feel it highlights the Pokemon more.

Steffenka, i got a question for you :)

"Wich one of the drawings do you like the most and why?"
That is a hard question, i know :p
But i am interested in your answer

Steffenka, i got a question for you :)

"Wich one of the drawings do you like the most and why?"
That is a hard question, i know :p
But i am interested in your answer
Ooh that's a hard one :p
I really like my newer "evil team" artworks, but I also really like my "Level-Up" artworks. I think my favourite though, must be the Meowstic BREAK, since it took quite a while to create, colour and to write the Japanese, so a lot of effort was put into that one. Other favourites I have are: Doublade (v.2), Buizel, Zorua, Mienfoo, Genesect and Florges :)
In general, I think my favourites are the ones that have a lot going on without it being a mess (such as action poses), or the ones where I focused on having like one detailed object as well as the Pokemon (such as the moon in Doublade (v.2)) :)

All of those are really awesome indeed! :p
Meowstic BREAK is better than some real BREAK cards with the art and the attack idea is nice too.
i am actually tricking you to get you your 1000 messages

I'm currently doing the first Galactic artwork, but I'm kinda bored a little, and want to spice things up a little. So therefore I've decided to pause the Evil Team project, and do 3-6 different BREAK cards instead, one of them being, Garbodor BREAK with Garbotoxin, since I think it should be on a BREAK card instead of a regular card :)

Here's the first BREAK mini collection:

shiftry_break_pack_by_steffenka-d9j34kv.jpg

And in case you can't read the moves I got you covered ;)

Ninjattack: Does 30 damage times the amount of [D] Energy attached to this Pokemon
Wicked Peck: N/A
Foul Switch: Switch this Pokemon with one of your Benched Pokemon that has a [D] Energy attached to it
Dark Patch: Like the real card :p
Dark Gene (Ability): If this Pokemon has any [D] Energy attached to it, this Pokemon's attackes does 50 more damage
Murky Spores: Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.

Last edited:
Nice! :D I really love how you drew the full cards around the Pokémon; it looks super awesome. Makes me want to do something like that myself. :p I need to get some nice coloured pencils...

Wow! Amazing! I am looking forward to the nexy ones already, as always :p
It looks like Mandibuzz EX is a Steel type though. Nice attack names :)

Very nice steffenka! I like Madibuzz the most - it looks like something that really could be turned into an EX. If you're planning on making another card like it with the pop-out art, I'd just let you know that the art generally does not touch/obstruct the words. ;)

Very nice steffenka! I like Madibuzz the most - it looks like something that really could be turned into an EX. If you're planning on making another card like it with the pop-out art, I'd just let you know that the art generally does not touch/obstruct the words. ;)
I did actually already know that :p
I drew Mandibuzz before I wrote the text, and I did consider remaking it, so that it wouldn't touch/obstruct the words, but I really liked it so I just left it be ;)

Second BREAK Mini Collection:

darmanitan_break_pack_by_steffenka-d9jzecd.jpg

Blaze Punch: The defending Pokemon is (now) Burned,
Internal Fire: If this Pokemon has any [R] Energy attached to it, this Pokemon is both [R] and [N] type.
Draconic Blast: Discard 2 Energies attached to this Pokemon.
Fire Spell: If your opponent's Active Pokemon has any [R] Energy attached to it, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Burned.
Incinerate: If your opponent's Active Pokemon has any Pokemon Tools attached to it, discard that card
Unicorn Flame: If this Pokemon has any [Y] Energy attached to it, this attack does 120 damage to the defending Pokemon

Amazing work! I really like the poses of each Pokemon. Especially Reshiram and Rapidash. It looks very original. :)

Wow, I nearly cracked up looking at Delphox's pose! It's really quite a hilarious way to look a bit snobby, to be honest.

You can all thank me for Rapidash. Not only was it my suggestion, but I also recommended that it have a "cool pose". Totally not disappointed. :cool:

For @Reggie McGigas! I hope you like!
(And yes I know the EX-rule is missing, I forgot it #sorryboutit)

regigigas_by_steffenka-d9knpqy.jpg

Mega Slam: If the defending Pokemon is a M-Pokemon-EX, this attack does 60 damage + 100 damage.
Facade: This attack does 90 damage + 40 damage for each Special Condition on this Pokemon

Back