New English Hoopa Movie Trailer - New Hoopa Voice!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Also the synthesizer music at the very end reminds me of The Magic School Bus for some reason. :p

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Bless them for replacing Hoopa holy cow.

That first voice was so obnoxious it worried me. Guess I was right to worry because it clearly didn't meet TPCi's standards.

JiJi-T

ID [ Dream ] We all are living in a dream!
Nice trailer though! ;) It's nice to see they are become better and better! :)

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
I'm so excited to see this video on YouTube or on the cartoon channels because I don't have a movie passes for that. By the way,is this available in cinemas? and November 5 is the showing,right?, the day after the BREAKThrough event and November 6 in my area. I'll wait for that.

Team Rocket Fan

Team Rocket Lover and Humble Katy Cat!
This Hoopa oice sounds cool! The other one is too annoying. And am I the only one that gets super disturbed by Palkia's cry? It was always this way but it still creeps me out. Plus, the tornado thing seemed so real! For half a second there I thought it wasn't part of the movie!

TheTPCiCritic

Aspiring Trainer
This is still horrible. Not only do their actors (and I use that term loosely.) sound bad and their work has no drive but yet again the music is replaced. I have not watched TPCi's dub in years and I am not going back to check it out again because I literally cannot watch more than five minutes without dying a bit inside hearing this "acting". They could make this up to their audience by releasing DVDs with both the Japanese version (with subtitles of course. Accurate subtitles.) and the dub that only the little kids who don't know any better seem to eat up.

I can't stress enough that we need legal access to the Japanese version of the Pokemon anime in America but they continuously refuse to deliver.