M Sceptile-EX Variants

If you're looking for another partner for M Sceptile, why not Raichu XY? It requires [C][C], so you can charge it with M Sceptile's attack.

Raichu KOes things (with Muscle Band) like Entei 14/98 AO, which is more often played as a tech in decks which use Skyfield (so you can fill your own bench), Giratina EX and Charizard EX (played in some raimbow Aromatisse decks). It also KOes Regice not needing Skyfield (Regice's users usually play other stadiums) with 5 benched pokemon and Muscle Band.

3 Sceptile Ex (AO)
3 Mega Sceptile Ex (AO)
2 Lugia Ex (AO)
2 Shaymin Ex (RS)
1 Hoopa Ex (AO
2 Sceptile (Stage 2) Power Poison
3 Grovyle (Stage 1)
3 Treecko (Basic)

Trainer (29)
2 Energy Retrieval
1 Sacred Ash
1 Switch
1 AZ
4 Trainer Mail
4 Ultra Ball
3 VS Seekers
1 Fisherman
1 Lysander
1 Professor Birch's Observations
2 Professor Sycamore
2 Shauna
3 Forest Of Giant Plants
3 Sceptile Spirit Link

Energy (13)
3 Double Colorless Energy
10 Grass Energys

hmu for more sceptile ex or mega sceptile deck list ,i got a whole bunch of different decks with sceptile ex and mega sceptile , thank you have a nice day

I really like Regigigas PHF because if you attach a hard charm to him then you can do 80 for three energy and take 60 less next turn. With M Sceptile EX's energy acceleration he can get going pretty quickly. This also will require NM to have 10 Pokemon in the discard pile or BEES to have 17 pokemon in the discard pile.

you guys should try this deck i made up , since it celebi month

3x Sceptile Ex
3x Mega Sceptile Ex
2x Celebi ex
2x Shaymin ex
2x Spinarak
2x Ariados
1x Virizion
1x Hoopa ex

1x Professor letter
2x Mega Turbo
1x Sacred Ash
4x Super Scoop Up
4x Trainer Mail
4x Ultra Ball
3x Seekers
1x AZ
1x Fisherman
1x Hex
1x Lysandre
2x N
1x Birch
2x Sycamore
3x Giant Of Forest Plant
3x Sceptile Spirit Link

10 Grass Energy

-------------------------------------
*Draw Power Is Good
*Guaranteed You'll Start Of Good
*Been Tested On Every Deck (beats almost any deck) except for fire
*Speed Of This Deck Sets Up So Well (it's Insane)
*This Deck Has Everything You Need :)
*The main thing you wanna get out is only 2 Mega Sceptile (asap) , 1 Celebi and 1 Ariados and sometimes virizion for back up attacker .

*Once you have complete that , remove hoopa and shaymin out of your bench with super scoop up or az so they wont be a target .

*Gotta keep On using ariados (posionous nest) and after attack with mega sceptile Heal the other sceptile and retreating with both Mega Sceptile

*Celebi ex could be a backup attacker as well (if you want) but he sitting there on the bench for the ability and mega sceptile can use his previous attack which is "Unseen claw" all thanks to Celebi ex

well this is it , hope you guys love it , this is my originally deck idea :)
add me on ptcgo JesusLowkz is the username :)

Why sacred ash?
Drop fisherman and add energy retrievals. 4 Super Scoop Up is a lot for a deck that auto heals, if you play that many you should drop an AZ.

Back