XY8 \'BREAKthrough,\' XY8 English Products

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
Skyla?!
So...will we be seeing the promo full art skyla in this set as well?

No, there is no room for that card in the full arts section. Like Steven did in Roaring Skies, we will have to wait another set for the FA version. So XY09 is a real possibility for FA Skyla.

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
I KNEW IT! The Japanese promos are now included in the main set. Good job,Pokebeach. Good job!
Some of the translations there aren't match like the Syncro Woofer of N-BREAK,some of it are unexpected.
Some also are common attacks that sometimes didn't encountered it. Skyla? Yehey! My Trainer assistant is back. M-Mewtwo-EX's Psychic Infinity was in the correct translation so good job again for this update.
For Chespin and Snorlax,these are not the ones that possibly be in the collector's tin (Chespin only),and Four Chespins in a set? What?!

Parallel city is soon to be a Phenomenal in play.

Last edited:

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
I'll be hitting Walmart when I get out of work. Hopefully, they'll have at least one of the new mega collections. I still gotta get my hands on the new tins, too. I can't wait to see what all is in this new set.

Reggie McGigas

-
FA Bridgette
UqUkX37.jpg

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I DID see them at the nearest Target in my area, but was I able to buy either of them? No. Why? Because they said it "wasn't in their system." I'm so Jealous and Agitated at the same time! How were others ABLE when it wasn't in their system for me? That's what I wanna know!

That's probably due to folks buying them from Walmart.

And I know how you feel, I just found these at my local Target and I'm worried I might get the same response from them even if show them a similar product (The Mega Metagross-EX Premium Collection is what I'd use).

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
BREAKING NEWS!
I watch the videos of the Toys MCN opening BREAK Through cards, I saw big changes!
Aside from Skyla as a reprint,Professor's Letter is a reprint of this set,and some Japanese Gym Promos who were reprinted from past sets are here like Fairy Ralts (AOR reprint),and Swablu (ROS reprint).
And big changes to translations of the Pokebech and TPCi.

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
I want a reverse holo Parallel City sooooo bad right now.
Sorry Mr Crobat,but Parallel City is uncommon,even me was discourage about that. But there's a chance to get a reverse for that.

Pls. sir Water Pokemon Master,pls. show us the full set scans before the prerelease of that.

diamondphantom

Aspiring Trainer
Thanks for posting,Mr. Raichu. We got aware on these cards,and as you see on the first card,it's a reprint of Ralts of AOR.
Pls. for anyone,post your pulls including the Professor's Letter reprint.

By the way,http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/members/diamondphantom.108786/ (Mr.Raichu),the booster includes 10 cards,where's the 2 cards you've been posted?

the other two cards were trainers that already have pictures in the original article so I saved space and figured there was no need to upload cards already up there ^^
it was buddy buddy rescue and reserved ticket~

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
the other two cards were trainers that already have pictures in the original article so I saved space and figured there was no need to upload cards already up there ^^
it was buddy buddy rescue and reserved ticket~
Oh! Is there a Reprinted Prof's Letter on your next pulls?
Pls. anyone.Post your pulls including that card.(The letter)

Confirmed! There were only 3 Chespins in the set so the Vine Whip Chespin which is in the Legendary Collection is the Promo card for the Mega Mewtwo chest tin.

mrwendyxxl

Aspiring Trainer
question on where to find the exact release date of the blisters ? I wanted to check the 21 days from release for a standard legal deck.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Which blister(s) are you looking for? There's a calendar on the front page that has release dates of various items. The Eelektross and Chandelure blisters were apparently released yesterday, and the various pin blisters seem to have been released sometime between the 4th and the 18th. The regular 3-pack + promo blisters were released the same day as the set, Nov. 4th.

mrwendyxxl

Aspiring Trainer
Which blister(s) are you looking for? There's a calendar on the front page that has release dates of various items. The Eelektross and Chandelure blisters were apparently released yesterday, and the various pin blisters seem to have been released sometime between the 4th and the 18th. The regular 3-pack + promo blisters were released the same day as the set, Nov. 4th.

the one i was looking for was the Jirachi XY Promo 67 , i checked the calendar and couldn't find anything specific relating to that blister pack. just saw only the 3 pack blisters. my goal was double checking to see if the 21 day period for standard legal would be up for cities on 11/28. thanks for your help

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
The 1-pack checklane blisters should also have been released the same day BREAKthrough, so Nov. 4th.