• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Vespiqueen

dkatz2003

Aspiring Trainer
Hello I need help perfecting my bee deck for cities. Any help is appreciated .

Pokémon: 25
  • 4 Combee
  • 4 Vespiqueen
  • 4 Unown
  • 2 Jolteon
  • 2 Flareon
  • 1 Vaporeon
  • 3 Eevee
  • 2 Shaymin EX
  • 1 Entei
  • 1 Mr. Mime
  • 1 Bunnelby
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:28
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Judge
  • 1 Blacksmith
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 4 Battle Compressor
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Trainers' Mail
  • 1 Sacred Ash
  • 1 Switch
  • 2 Muscle Band
Energy: 7
  • 4 DCE
  • 3 Fire Energy
Strategy:

I been thinking to add another shaymin, vs seeker, judge, or maybe a town map and take out the mr.mime, or bunelby. Also if you think I should I should add or take out something that I didn't say I will consider it. (If I need a shaymin may you please tell me sooner so I can order it). Again any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

Destinyninja

Aspiring Trainer
2 Shaymins are fine

I would go with the Vs Seeker

Imo bunnilby is needed so Mr mime has to go

BTW I thought I was the only one who was afraid of houndoom ex

Michael barragan

Aspiring Trainer
Promo Jirachi should be in this deck. Helps with Mirror Match, Night March and Giratina/Seismitoad.

Also i think Super Rod is better than Sacred Ash now.

I don't like Lugia in this deck.

Last edited:

dkatz2003

Aspiring Trainer
Can you please post what you think is a good deck list is please. I used to be a speed nightmarch player so this is a little slower than I'm used to. I would like to see it. I think that sacred ash is better because I can shuffle a 2-2 vespiqueen line and a eeveelution or mr.mime or so on. Sorry I'm jumping about different topics so much. but I'm really interested in jirachi in this deck it would steamroll nightmarch and giratina varients so I would really like to see your decklist.

Destinyninja

Aspiring Trainer
Imo jirachi would be a great addition to your deck and Lugia ex and the second jolteon isn't doing much so test 2 jirachi in those slots

dkatz2003

Aspiring Trainer
Thanks for the help I'll go to my first city with your deck and if it works I'll use it again and if it doesn't I'll use my deck. (Are you sure jirachi is legal for next week) Also do you know where can buy the jirachi pack. BTW the reason that I run two jolteon is that I am terrified of Mega Ray. Do you think that it is not a problem.

Last edited: