Discussion Marowak BREAK

pokedan24

Aspiring Trainer
So it's been a few days since Breakthrough was added to TCGone. Of all the decks I've tried, my Marowak Break deck has been the most successful. Much of this has to do with it being fighting and benefiting from all the support. Instead of having to build the deck around Marowak, you can just insert it into an already successful archetype.

And it works very very nicely.

I remember building a similar deck using Plasma Storm Lucario. If you fell behind in prizes, you could make huge comebacks. Even though this is technically a stage 2, this still works. Why? Because you're not dependent on it. If you don't get it out, you still have several other backup attackers, including Marowak's stage 1 card. I think that's one of the major weaknesses with most stage 2s; the whole strategy falls apart without the stage 2. In earlier formats, the stage 1s and even the basics could hold their own.

Ms Hugo

Aspiring Trainer
Milotic FLF would be fun with this deck. Knock it out, put 3 Energy on Marowak and set yourself up for more damage.

Creez

Aspiring Trainer
I have build my own deck but i am a curious person, and that curious person would like to ask if you could share your deck list of that marowak break :p Mine works with Hawlucha EX getting knocked out so my Marowak does even more dammage :) I will put it soon in Deck Garage, but I am still testing it.