• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [UK-WW] [W] EX's, Secret Rares, 258 codes, lots more. (2200+ bulk UK only) [W] Anything and to CYL!

ToToLaw

Aspiring Trainer
Yes I like the hgss series, which cards do you have?

I have got these
typhlosion (promo tin HSGG07)
meganium (promo tin HSGG06)
Feraligtr (promo tin HSGG05)
Ampharos holo rare 105/123
donphan holo rare 107/123
blissey holo rare 106/113

all are near mint, never played before, I can pm you with photos if you wish

Last edited:

MorioRex

Aspiring Trainer
Although there is one card I have you might like. I recently discovered the Pikachu I have from base set is a misprint.

Daniell

Aspiring Trainer
Can you CML for Mewtwo EX BT 61/162 and SR Mewtwo EX 164/162?

Hello, I'm struggling to come up with a trade, so I'd prefer it if you could make an offer.

I like your gold Zekrom, I also like your non ex full arts, but I'm open to anything. If there's any more cards of mine you like that would make it easier as the problem is I don't know what to pick from your list. So either make an offer or list more cards of mine you like please.

Thanks!

Daniell

Aspiring Trainer
hi, daniell, i pm you with photos of HGSS cards, hoping for your reply

Hello, I'm sorry but I have all the primes from the hgss base set. Do you have any other cards from that set as I have a near complete set so there might be some other cards I'm interested in.

ToToLaw

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, I'm sorry but I have all the primes from the hgss base set. Do you have any other cards from that set as I have a near complete set so there might be some other cards I'm interested in.

of course I got other cards, can you give me the name or the number? then I will check for you

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
Hello,
I have: Mega Aggron EX RA, Trevenant EX FA, Enhanced Hammer SR, and Switch SR from Primal Clash.
I also have some cards from subsets, such as Dragon Vault, Radiant Collection, and Arceus cards (just ask). I also have older ultra rares and secret rares as well, so if I don't have enough stuff for what I want I'll throw in more.
I want: Breakthrough x9 codes, Roaring Skies x28 codes, Giovanni's Scheme 162/162, Brigette 161/162, Gengar EX 114, Yveltal EX 144/146, Mega Manectric EX secret rare 120/119, and that FA Shaymin EX from Vom if you are trading it.

Daniell

Aspiring Trainer
Hello,
I have: Mega Aggron EX RA, Trevenant EX FA, Enhanced Hammer SR, and Switch SR from Primal Clash.
I also have some cards from subsets, such as Dragon Vault, Radiant Collection, and Arceus cards (just ask). I also have older ultra rares and secret rares as well, so if I don't have enough stuff for what I want I'll throw in more.
I want: Breakthrough x9 codes, Roaring Skies x28 codes, Giovanni's Scheme 162/162, Brigette 161/162, Gengar EX 114, Yveltal EX 144/146, Mega Manectric EX secret rare 120/119, and that FA Shaymin EX from Vom if you are trading it.

Hello, I foolishly got sucked in to ptcgo online yesterday and used some codes. You'll have to check my updated amounts and see if there's anything you still want.

I do want all of the cards you listed from Primal Clash, so please let me know everything you like from my list and we'll work something out.

Here are the cards I need from Dragon Vault:

1, 5, 7, 12, 15, 16.

I like older secret rares, let me know what you've got.

ToToLaw

Aspiring Trainer
hI Daniell, do you still want the Trevenant EX and camerupt EX FA? also, you still didnt get me your want list of HGSS

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
Hello, I foolishly got sucked in to ptcgo online yesterday and used some codes. You'll have to check my updated amounts and see if there's anything you still want.

I do want all of the cards you listed from Primal Clash, so please let me know everything you like from my list and we'll work something out.

Here are the cards I need from Dragon Vault:

1, 5, 7, 12, 15, 16.

I like older secret rares, let me know what you've got.
I don't have the cards you need of dragon vault, only had the trainers and Rayquaza. I do still want the breakthough codes (and any more if they are logged in online). In my last post I listed everything I wanted, besides for the codes, nothing else from the list have been traded/sold right?
Here's what I have in terms of older secret rares:
SR Max Potion, SH6 Vulpix, Arceus (AR3-red, AR4-water, AR6-electric, AR7-psychic, and AR8-fighting), and Alph Lithograph (ONE, TWO, and FOUR). I have more older URs then SRs.

Daniell

Aspiring Trainer
I don't have the cards you need of dragon vault, only had the trainers and Rayquaza. I do still want the breakthough codes (and any more if they are logged in online). In my last post I listed everything I wanted, besides for the codes, nothing else from the list have been traded/sold right?
Here's what I have in terms of older secret rares:
SR Max Potion, SH6 Vulpix, Arceus (AR3-red, AR4-water, AR6-electric, AR7-psychic, and AR8-fighting), and Alph Lithograph (ONE, TWO, and FOUR). I have more older URs then SRs.

Okay, also, I traded away my Shaymin ex for Vom's game, not the other way around.

No, everything else on the list has been traded. I wouldn't want any of the SR's you listed, other than the Max Potion, but as a collector and not a competitive player, I wouldn't really want to trade for it.

Make an offer for everything you want and I'll get back to you.

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
Okay, also, I traded away my Shaymin ex for Vom's game, not the other way around.

No, everything else on the list has been traded. I wouldn't want any of the SR's you listed, other than the Max Potion, but as a collector and not a competitive player, I wouldn't really want to trade for it.

Make an offer for everything you want and I'll get back to you.
If everything of yours has been traded then what do you have now? Your list is still the same.

Daniell

Aspiring Trainer
If everything of yours has been traded then what do you have now? Your list is still the same.

I'm an idiot. I meant nothing has been traded, I still have every thing on my list and none of it is even potentially being traded with anyone else at the moment. So everything on my list is available.