• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Sinister Lock (Seismitoad EX / Haunter)

GengarGuys

"Pickle Enthusiast"
Hey Gengar here with some more deck help on this really cool Seismitoad/Haunter deck made by the creative mind of @Bungeegum so just note that I DID NOT come up with this so do not praise me for this deck, praise our lord helix fossil and Bungeegum. Let's get started.

Pokemon: 12
  • 4 Seismitoad-EX (FFI)
  • 3 Gastly (BRT)
  • 3 Haunter (BRT)
  • 2 Shaymin-EX (ROS)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 43
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Professor Birch's Observations
  • 2 Hex Maniac
  • 2 Flare Grunt
  • 2 AZ
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Bridgette
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 1 Judge
  • 4 Crushing Hammer
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Super Scoop Up
  • 4 Heavy Boots
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer
  • 2 Escape Rope
  • 2 Head Ringer
Energy: 4
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
Free Space: 1 (Preferably for a stadium.)

Strategy: We use Haunter to make our opponent confused as well as our Seismitoad-EX then play heavy boots to had 20 HP and get rid of confusion. Bam! Now you have a 200HP Seismitoad-EX hitting for some damage while getting rid of their energy. Now let me recap what you are doing.

-Item lock
-Status
-Energy denial
-Tanking

Strengths:

-Low energy cost attacks
-Decent damage output with confusion
-Healing (Scoop Ups and Stuff)

Weaknesses:

-Promo Jirachi
-Parallel City
-Zoroark

Conclusion: Overall I think that the deck is pretty good. We just need some counter stadiums and such. Remember this is NOT my deck I simply created this list from what @Bungeegum. I take no credibility for this deck idea, only the list and I think that this deck could be the start of something beautiful or... you know something completely annoying! :D

-Gengar

GengarGuys

"Pickle Enthusiast"
Which of course is a HUGE problem. Thankfully I am still a senior division player and not a lot of people have access to Jirachi in seniors, either that or it just isn't played much.

Texan Pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
Your list says 1 lysandre twice so you have 2 free spaces and 42 trainers.

Also have you tested this list it sounds fun to try.