TCG Fakes Z-Breaker - The Zygarde Set

Hey, remember when I said Z-Breaker is postponed? welp, I'm back because I have nothing else to do! So, Here are bunch of Cards.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepig-HP70 (R)
Basic.

Ability-Flame Buffing:
If this Pokemon has at least 2 (R) energy attached to it, You may search for an Emboar and put it onto this Pokemon(You may use this ability on the first turn this Pokemon is in play.)

(R)Ember-30

Weakness-Water Resistance-None Retreat-2 27/167
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pignite-HP100 (R)
Stage 1-Evolves from Tepig.

Ability-Flame Buffing:
If this Pokemon has at least 2 (R) energy attached to it, You may search for an Emboar and put it onto this Pokemon(You may use this ability on the first turn this Pokemon is in play.)

(R)-Strong Ember-50

Weakness-Water Resistance-None Retreat-3 28/167
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emboar-Z-HP150 (R)
Stage 2-Evolves from Pignite.

Z-strength: Once before your turn, flip a coin. If heads, this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage(after applying weakness and resistance).

(R)-Fire Charger-30-Attach up to 2 (R) energy from your discard pile to one of your Pokemon.

(R)(R)(C)(C)-Heat Crash-120-Does 20 more damage for each (C) in the Defending Pokemon's Retreat cost.

Weakness-Water Resistance-none. Retreat-4. 29/167
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darumaka-HP70 (R)
Basic

(R)-Zen Ascension-Prevent all but 20 damage done to this Pokemon during your opponent's next turn. Then, search for a Pokemon that evolves from this one and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

(R)(C)-Fire Fang-40

Weakness-Water Resistance-Grass Retreat-1 30/167
Darmanitan-Z-HP130 (R)
Stage 1-Evolves from Darumaka

Z-search: at any time during your turn, flip a coin. If heads, search for a trainer card in your deck. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Ability-Zen Mode-This Pokemon is also a (P) Pokemon.

(C)(C)(C)-Zen Smash-90+ This attack does 20 more damage for each (R) and (P) energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness-Water Resistance-Grass Retreat-2 31/167
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darmanitan-EX HP180 (R)
Basic

Ability-Zen Link-This Pokemon's attacks do 10 more damage for each Darumaka in play, and 20 more damage for each Darmanitan with the ability "Zen Mode" in play.

(R)(R)-Flaming Tackle-60

(R)(R)(C)-Raging Fire Punch-90

Weakness-Water Resistance-None Retreat-3 32/167
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Hello Everyone who cares!(If anyone is still watching out for this. XD)
Today, Ill be making more Z-Breaker, and I have an announcement. Once the cards are finished, I will make a full list of the card texts. Will I ever make Images for these? maybe. I dont have the proper software on my one computer at the moment(my other two are an old windows XP computer which is horribly slow and a chromebook), so once I get it, i will try to get the image-based versions of my cards up. It will not come up before the Z-breaker sequel, but Hopefully I can get images up soon. But enough talk! Have at you!-I mean here's some new cards! :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poliwag-HP60 (W)
Basic

(W)(C)-Bubble rain-10+ Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 10 more damage for each heads.

Weakness-Grass Resistance-None Retreat-1 33/167
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poliwhirl-HP90 (W)
Stage 1-Evolves from Poliwag

(W)(C)-Poliswirl-30-The defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

(W)(W)(C)-Aqua Slap-60

Weakness-Grass Resistance-None Retreat-2 34/167
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poliwrath-HP140 (W)
Stage 2-Evolves from Poliwhirl

(W)(W)(C)-Fresh -40+-If this Pokemon has become active during this turn, this attack does 60 more damage.

(W)(W)(W)(C)-PoliSmash-130

Weakness-Grass Resistance-None Retreat-2 35/167

I'm nearly positive nobody is interested in this, but have more cards~! :rolleyes:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slowpoke-HP70- (W)
Basic

Ability-Five Minutes behind-When the defending Pokemon attacks, damage done to this Pokemon from the attack is dealt at your opponents next turn(Your opponent cannot attack that turn.)

Ability-Slow Nerves-Damage done to this Pokemon is reduced by 40.

Weakness-Electric Resistance-None Retreat-3 36/167
Slowbro-HP130-(W)
Stage 1-Evolves from Slowpoke

Ability-Derr-This Pokemon cannot be affected by special conditions.

(W)(C)(C)-Klutzy Smash-50 Flip a coin. If tails, this does 50 Damage to one of your benched Pokemon.

Weakness-None Resistance-None Retreat-3 37/67
Slowking-Z-HP130-(W)
Stage 1-Evolves from Slowpoke

Z-boost: All Z Pokemon in play's attacks do 10 more damage.

Ability-Ultra Intel-This Pokemon is also (P) Type.

(W)(C)-Mind Trick-50-Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is confused. If tails, The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

Weakness-Electric Resistance-None Retreat-2 38/167
Mantine-HP100 (W)
Basic

Ability-Giant Flaps-Once during your turn, you may switch the Defending Pokemon with one of your Opponent's benched Pokemon.

(W)(C)(C)-Smashing Flap-90

Weakness-Electric Resistance-Fire Retreat-None. 39/167

Last edited:
More cards!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suicune-EX-HP170
Basic

(W)-Trample-30-Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 damage to 2 of your Opponent's Benched Pokemon. If tails, this Attack does 30 damage to 1 of your Opponent's benched Pokemon,

(W)(C)(C)-Aurora Pulse-This attack does 50 damage to the Defending Pokemon. Flip a coin for each of your Opponent's Benched Pokemon. This attack does 50 damage to one of your Opponent's Benched Pokemon for each heads(you may not choose the same Pokemon for each heads.)

Weakness-Grass Resistance-Fire Retreat-None 40/167
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regice-Z-HP120
Basic

Z-Block-Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to this Pokemon by attacks from your opponent's Active Pokemon

(W)(C)(C)-Ice Beam-90

Weakness-Fighting Resistance-None Retreat-4 41/167
Piplup-HP60
Basic

(W)-Plup-This attack does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon.

Weakness-Electric Resistance-None Retreat-1 42/167
Prinplup-HP100
Stage 1-Evolves from Piplup.

(W)(C)-Plup Plup-Does 20 damage to 2 of your Opponent's Pokemon.

(W)(W)(C)-Surf-50

Weakness-Electric Resistance-None Retreat-2 43/167

Last edited:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Empoleon-HP150 (W)
Stage 2-Evolves from Prinplup.

Ability-Emperor's Defiance-If this Pokemon is damaged by an attack, Flip 2 coins. If both of them are heads, prevent all damage and effects done to this Pokemon, and use the attack on the Defending Pokemon.

(W)(C)-Vengeance Smash-30+ Does 30 more damage for each prize card your opponent has taken.

(W)(C)-Emperor's Strike-60x-Discard as many Energy as you want attached to this Pokemon. This Attack does 60 damage times the number of energy discarded.

Weakness-None Resistance-None Retreat-2 44/167
Empoleon-Z-HP150 (W)
Stage 2-Evolves from Prinplup.

Z-search: at any time during your turn, flip a coin. If heads, search for a trainer card in your deck. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

(W)(W)(C)-Command-Choose 1 of your Pokemon's attacks and use it as your attack(you cannot use an attack if you cannot use the effect it says.)

Weakness-None Resistance-None Retreat-2 45/167
Manaphy-EX-HP140 (W)
Basic

Ability-Sea Switcher-Once during your turn(before you attack) you may switch your Active Pokemon with this Pokemon.

Ability-Wave Wall-Damage done to this Pokemon is reduced by 30.

Ability-Sea Spreader-As long as this Pokemon is in play, in between turns, put 1 damage counter on each of your Opponent's Pokemon.

Weakness-None Resistance-None Retreat-None 46/167
------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
So. 18 days of dawdling. XD I really just started being inactive after a while, but i think maybe i needed a break. after Manaphy's card, I really got lazy. I guess i can work on more cards, but i've been thinking about more implimentations of Z energy apart from just being a plasma energy for a different type of...group, i guess? Well, I'm planning on most of the new Z cards to have Z-energy more helpful.

Also, Xerneas and Yveltal will be getting EXs in the next Z set if i ever work on that, but i do want to make kind of a two/three part thing, kinda like plasma.

Anyways, expect more of this Z-breaker on the way.

Regice's Z-Block should say

"Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to this Pokemon by attacks from your opponent's Active Pokemon".

Really creative cards though. Keep up the good work!

I changed Z-block's text to what you corrected.
And thank you! Really appreciate it.

So, I'm super tired and quite emotionally unstable to to a corrupt Alpha sapphire and lack of sleep, but who cares. Have some new cards. :D
Panpour-HP70(W)
Basic

(C)(C)-Spray-10+ This attack does 10 more damage for each (W) Energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness-Grass Resistance-None Retreat-2 47/167
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simipour-HP120(W)
Stage 1

Ability-Geyser charge-Once during your turn(before you attack), you may attach a (W) Energy card from your discard pile to this Pokemon.

(C)(C)(C)-Geyser Gush-50+ This attack does 20 more damage for each (W) Energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness-Grass Resistance-None Retreat-2 48/167
(AN)-Yeah it's secret sword on a simipour. Got a problem? XD

Last edited:
A few things I noticed. "energy" should always be captilised as "Energy" while the "(before your attack)" clause should always be italicised as "(before your attack)".

Energy can be used in two ways: Energy and Energy card. The former is used whenever the Energy is attached to a Pokemon (i.e. Discard an Energy attached to this Pokemon) while the former is always used when the card is not attached to Pokemon (i.e. Attach an Energy card from your discard to this Pokemon.). This means that the Ability has the incorrect wording.

Well then, I guess I have a lot of fixing to do. Thanks for letting me know.

Have more cards. Its been way too long. XD

Tympole-HP50 (W)
Basic

Ability-
Wave Amplifier-All damage done to any of your Opponent's Pokemon is increased by 30 for each Tympole, Palpitoad, and Seismitoad in play with the same ability as this Pokemon.

(W)(C)-Tiny Tremor-20-flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 damage to each of your Opponent's Pokemon.(Don't apply weakness and resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

Weakness-Grass Resistance-None Retreat-2 49/167
Palpitoad-HP100 (W)
Stage 1-Evolves from Tympole.

Ability-
Wave Amplifier-All damage done to any of your Opponent's Pokemon is increased by 30 for each Tympole, Palpitoad, and Seismitoad in play with the same ability as this Pokemon.

(W)(C)(C)-Splash Tremor-50-Does 10 damage to each of your Opponent's Pokemon.(Don't apply weakness and resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

Weakness-Grass Resistance-None Retreat-3 50/167
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seismitoad-Z-HP 150 (W)
Stage 2-Evolves from Palpitoad.

Z-Block-Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to this Pokemon by attacks from your opponent's Active Pokemon.

Ability-Wave Amplifier-All damage done to any of your Opponent's Pokemon is increased by 30 for each Tympole, Palpitoad, and Seismitoad in play with the same ability as this Pokemon.

(W)(W)(C)(C)-Aqua Tremor-120-If there are any Z-energy attached to this Pokemon, the defending Pokemon cannot use any supporter cards during his or her next turn. This attack does 20 damage to each of your Opponent's Benched Pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

Weakness-Grass Resistance-None Retreat-4 51/167
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update to the setlist time!
I changed Klefki-Z to Cobalion-Z.
Professor's Letter and Energy Retrieval are no longer Secret Rares, but Trevenant and Crushing hammer replace it.

The other secret rare is the Computer Search Ace Spec. Ooh. If only this could be a real set then Computer search could be legal, but eh.

SOOOOooooo

With that big Zygarde announcement, I think I just have to make a sequel set now. I will finish Z-breaker, but now that Zygarde has been revealed to have all these formes, i believe the sequel to Z-Breaker should be called Z-Ascension.

It will feature a "TEAM" mechanic which i dont want to spoil, but do not worry, I am putting my full Fakes focus onto Z-breaker as of now.

Even though its been a very, VERY, long time.

Clauncher-HP70 (W)
Basic

(W)(C)-Aqua Shot-50

Weakness-Lighting Resistance-None Retreat-1 52/167
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Clawitzer-HP90 (W)
Stage 1-Evolves from Clauncher

Ability-Aqua Charger-When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve one of your Pokemon, you may search your deck and discard pile for up to 2 (W) energy cards, and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

(W)(C)(C)(C)-Hydro Cannon-140-This Pokemon cannot attack during your next turn.

Weakness-Lighting Resistance-None Retreat-2 53/167
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Elekid-HP40 (L)
Basic

Ability-Baby Evolution-Once during your turn(before you attack) you may put an Electabuzz from your hand onto this Pokemon(this counts as evolving this Pokemon) and remove all damage counters from this Pokemon.

(C)-Zap!-The defending Pokemon is now paralyzed.

Weakness-Fighting Resistance-None Retreat None 54/167
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Electabuzz-HP70(L)
Basic

(C)-Windmill-During your next turn, this Pokemon's attacks do 30 more damage.

(L)(C)-Thunder Punch-40-Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now paralyzed.

Weakness-Fighting Resistance-None Retreat-2 55/167
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Electivire-HP120(L)
Stage 1-Evolves from Electabuzz

Ability-Electric Rage-Whenever this Pokemon is damaged by an attack, this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage. (This ability stays in effect until this Pokemon is knocked out.)

(L)(L)(C)-Thunder Slam-90-if the Defending Pokemon has any damage counters on it, the defending Pokemon is now paralyzed.

Weakness-Fighting Resistance-None Retreat-3 56/167
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Raikou-EX HP-170(L)
Basic

Ability-Electrifying Speed-This Pokemon's attacks can be used regardless of any effects in play.(yeah, I dont know the proper wording of that..:/ Basically weakness and resistance still apply but any other effects don't.)

(L)-Shining Strike-30-You may either Draw a card, or Discard the top card of your opponent's deck.

(L)(L)(C)-Electric Impact-160-Discard an energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness-Fighting Resistance-None Retreat-None 57/167
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Some very nice card ideas here! I really like the attack and ability names - you seem to be really good at that! My primary concern is the Clauncher and Clawitzer, which feel a bit unrealistic and/or overpowered. The two really should be sitting at 60/70 HP and 90/100 HP respectively, not the larger HPs that you've got. The Clawitzer, for an example, has the HP of a Flygon in the TCG, which is a bit odd. :p

Aqua Charger is overpowered for any Pokemon. Considering Milotic FFI must Knock Out itself to retrieve three energy, I reckon simply evolving into a Stage 1 is a bit too powerful. I suggest you change the effect to a single energy, which would be much more balanced. :)

I've changed The HP of Clauncher and Clawitzer, and had his ability reduced to only two Water Energies. Would that be more balanced, or should one be enough?

Thanks again for the advice. :p

Honestly I think one would be better, although it appears that in the power level you're creating your set in, two probably can suffice.

I know i should be doing the cards in order, but here is a PROTOTYPE of Zygarde-Z-EX. Ill be doing the other cards later., but ive had this one bottled up for a while. and yes, while it is a lot like Regigigas level X, I hope i'm not directly copying it.

------------------------------------------------
Zygarde-Z-EX(Dragon)
Basic

Z-call-When you put this Pokemon into play, you may search your deck for a Z-Card and put it in your hand.(you may not search for any Pokemon with this Z-power.) Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Ability-Screaming Sacrifice-Once during your turn(before you attack) you may knock out a Pokemon-Z on your bench. if you do, search your deck for a card, reveal it, put it in your hand, and then put half the damage counters that were on the Pokemon-Z you knocked out on one of your opponent's Pokemon. (If this Pokemon has a special condition, do not move the damage counters.) This ability cannot be used if this Pokemon has more than 10 damage counters on it.

(F)(F)(G)(C)(C)-Z-Breaker-150-choose a random card from your opponent's hand. Your opponent cannot use that card in any way during his or her next turn. Then, Flip a coin. If heads, return one of your opponent's Pokemon back into his or her deck. if tails, switch one of your opponent's benched Pokemon with his or her active Pokemon. Your Pokemon-Z cannot attack during your next turn. This attack is not affected by weakness or resistance.

Weakness-Fairy Resistance-None Retreat-4
------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back