Writing Athena Plays Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - Complete! FE7 Next?

Hunters are a nice class; even better once they promote to Horsemen.

Also, you forgot Magic for being super awesome at range! :p

Here's a current tally just so you know where things stand.

Tails - Hunter (2): NotJim, SilverSilent
TGK - Cavalier (2): Palutena, TGK
Tails - Pirate (1): bbninjas

At the moment, Hunter!Tails is currently winning due to Tails himself having the most votes to reclass so that breaks the tie. Since I'm not doing another chapter until tomorrow, there's still time to vote if you'd like to.

I better learn to be a good hunter, or I need to be able to speak pirate fluently.

Like I said, I have no qualms being re-classed; and the general consensus was for me to be re-classed so there's no sense in fighting a battle I couldn't possibly win.

From the sounds of it; my character getting re-classed is for the best.

Chapter 4: Macedon enters stage right

Green and his army finished making their way over the mountain paths and into the land of Aurelis without much fanfare. After all, they'd slaughtered all the bandits, so they shouldn't have to worry about enemies until...

<BV> Scouts are reporting the presence of enemies on the way, sire.
<Green> Dammit! I thought we wouldn't have to worry about more enemies until we finished crossing the mountains and landed in Aurelia.
<BV> Well, yes, that's true, sire. However, we crossed into Aurelia a couple hours ago and we'll be out of the mountains once we crest this hill. It seems they're lying in wait for us.
<Green> Grust, Dolhr, Gra... so many armies to get revenge on. Do you know which one we'll be starting with today, BV?
<BV> They appear to be carry the colours of Macedon, sire.
<Green> Macedon? Oh well, I guess we can kill them too.
<BV> If you don't mind, sire, it appears as if we have some time before we'll arive... I do think we should take this time to prepare ourselves for battle.
<Green> Fair enough. Everyone, war council time! Does anyone have anything they'd like to bring up before we sally forth?
<Tails> Well... ummm....
<Green> Yes, Tails? Speak up please.
<Tails> You see, uh, well, I was kind of thinking you might let me... become a Hunter.
<Green> What was that? Speak up, man!
<Tails> I'd like to formally request a reclass to Hunter, sire!
<Green> Well, I guess we do have a lot of swordmen and only one bow user... sure, it's approved!
<Tails> Yes! :D
<Palutena> Um, Marthykins, do you think we could forge a stronger lance for me since I have the most pitiful Strength stat out of everyone in the army?
<Green> Sure, why not. We seem to have acquired a traveling armory so talk to the guy there and he'll get you fixed up.
<Palutena> Yay! You're the best. <3 I shall inscribe it with the name of my secret love.
<Green> Anything else? No? Good. Everyone stock yourselves up from the traveling armory if you need to and let's get going.​

Tails pranced all the way to the changing tent and came out in a spiffy new Hunter uniform. He gifted his swords to Silver and then grabbed one of TGK's bows. Meanwhile, Palutena forged a new lance and had the words "I <3 Green" engraved on the handle in sekrit. Celever picked up another healing staff and everyone else juggled their equipment around as necessary. Finally, they were ready to meet the approaching army.

<EnemyBoss> So, it looks like Prince Green is finally showing his face in Aurelia.... >:3​

Prince Green and his soldiers moved forward together to have the Macedonian Cavaliers riding towards them. Tails and TGK shared a snipe shot at an enemy thief and then then Cavs were upon them. Celever, however, happened to recognize one of them and pushed forward through the fighters to talk to him.

<Celever> Brother, is that you?
<Matthis> ... Celever? o_o; What the hell are you doing here?
<Celever> That's what I was just going to ask you, you dolt! >_< Last I heard, Macedon didn't have a horse in this race. So why are you guys here fighting again Prince Green (who is a pretty cool dude who saved me from bandits, btw)?
<Matthis> Aw, come on sis, it's not like I want to be here. Macedon has been going through some rough crap ever since you left...
<Celeve> Such as...?
<Matthis> Basically, Prince Mora is being a twat and now we're allied with Dolhr and everyone's going to war. I don't even like to fight... :<
<Celever> And looking at your stats, you're probably a crappy fighter anyway.
<Matthis> Hey!
<Celever> Anyway, why don't you turn and come fight with us? It's not like you give a crap about Dolhr anyway.
<Matthis> But I'll be a deserter!
<Celever> It's either that or I brain you with this Heal staff right now.
<Matthis> *sigh* Fine, fine, I'll join up with you guys.​

With Celever's brother recruited, Tails, TGK, Palutena, and Silver rushed forward to take care of the remaining Cavaliers, then turned around to defend from some soldiers that had sneaked around to the group's backside. While his army was fighting, Green made his way forward to visit a local village in hopes of some loot. Instead, he ran into an old friend.

<Merric> Green! :D
<Green> Merric! :D 'Sup, dude?
<Merric> Well, I've been studying magic in Khadein, as you know, and I heard about this crazy ass war, so I thought I'd come find you and see if I could help out.
<Green> Awww, you're such a sweetie. <3 We could always use more soldiers. Grab your magic and jump in!
<Merric> Yessir!​

When the rearguard finished cleanup, everyone met back up with Green and Merric and moved closer towards the castle controlled by the enemy's leader. There was a single bridge guarded by a Knight, and Green directed Matthis to stop the Knight from crossing while Tails and TGK baited some enemy Horsemen. However, one of the Horsemen was too quick and managed to shoot and slay poor Matthis while he held the bridge.

<Matthis> Sister... I'm sorry... x_x;
<Celever> *sigh* I knew he was a crappy fighter...​

Once the Horsemen were down, Palutena took care of the Knight with her Wing Spear and the army charged across the bridge. Only one enemy was left, the boss guarding the gate. Green visited another village and got a gift of 5kG and Celever rushed around healing everyone. Eventually, Merric, Tails, and Navarre all teamed up together to take down the boss and Green conquered the castle.

<Villager> Oh, thank you Prince Green for, uh, defeating these dudes. I'm not really sure what's going on, but I bet they were bad people!
<Green> Yes, indeed they were.
<Villager> If you came here looking for Cap'n BB, he's up north protecting Princess TT and the King.
<Green> Who's this Cap'n BB fellow?
<Villager> Bbninjas, sir, a valiant fighter who would be happy to fight with you against these foreign devils, I'm sure.
<Green> Sweet, thanks for the tip! We'll go find him.
<Villager> When you do, make sure to give him this Silver Sword.
<Green> Ooooh, silver you say? Sure, I'll uh, keep it safe for him, yes. >_> <_<​

Current Team:

Green: Lv. 8 Lord
TGK: Lv. 8 Archer
Palutena: Lv. 7 Pegasus Knight
Tails: Lv. 8 Hunter
Celever: Lv. 7 Cleric
Silver: Lv. 7 Myrmidon

Waiting for the Pyre:
Jagen: Lv. 1 Paladin
Cain: Lv. 1 Cavalier
Barst: Lv. 3 Fighter
Julian: Lv. 3 Thief
Merric: Lv. 1 Mage

Decisions:

Reclassing!

We will be reclassing one character each chapter to a new class. Reclass details are available in the spoiler below:

TGK: Archer (Bow C)
Myrmidon - Sword E (Gain Skl/Spd, Lose Str/Def)
Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag/Red, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def)
Curate - Staff E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Def)
Cavalier - Sword E, Lance E (Gain Spd/Def, Lose Skl)

Palutena: Pegasus Knight (Lance C)

Archer - Bow E (Gain Str/Def, Lose Mag/Skl/Spd/Res)
Myrmidon - Sword E (Gain Skl/Spd, Lose Str/Mag/Def/Res, Cap Spd)
Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Res)
Cleric - Staff E (Gain Res, Lose Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Def)

Tails: Hunter (Bow E)
Fighter - Axe E (Gain Str, Lose Skl/Spd/Def)
Pirate - Axe E (Gain Str, Lose Skl/Spd/Def)
Dark Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag/Def/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd)
Knight - Lance E (Gain Str/Def, Lose Skl/Spd)
Mercenary - Sword C (Gain Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Str)

Lena: Cleric (Staff C)
Pegasus Knight - Lance E (Gain Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Res)
Archer - Bow E (Gain Str/Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Mag/Res)
Myrmidon - Sword E (Gain Str/Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Mag/Res)
Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag/Def, Lose Res)

Silver: Myrmidon (Sword C)
Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def)
Curate
- Staff E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def)
Cavalier - Sword C, Lance E (Gain Str/Def, Lose Skl/Spd)
Archer - Bow E (Gain Str/Def, Lose Skl/Spd)

If you would like more info for any reclass (such as hard stat numbers), feel free to ask!

Please vote for one character to reclass and which class you would like them to change to! The option with the most votes will win and be reclassed before the fighting next chapter begins. In the event of a tie or otherwise unclear winner, priority will be given to the character with the most total votes, followed by class votes, likes, and GM preference.

Please ask if you have any questions!

Forging!

We can now forge one weapon per chapter as well. Forging a weapons gives it better attacking power, and also you can give the weapon a customized name! If you have any suggestions for names or weapons to forge, you're welcome to suggest them. Unlike Reclassing, votes/suggestions for Forging will not automatically be taken, since priority will be given to those characters that need a boost (such as low Str or recently reclassed units), but your thoughts and ideas will certainly be taken into account, especially for naming purposes.

Player Notes:

Prince Green continues on his quest and kills some more dudes. Also we learn about some important people, and we know they're important because they're either named NPCs or people we're going to recruit. Yay!

No new recruits this chapter except for Matthis who's already dead. 0/10, worst cav. Tails, however, is a pretty good Hunter. He's already outclassing TGK by a lot. I fed TGK a lot of kills this chapter, but his level ups were horrible. Mostly I'm just focusing on trying to get people's levels evened out because I'm OCD like that. At least for the people we plan to actually use, anyway. Caeda is a lot more useful now that she has a forged lance; I think TGK will be getting a forged Bow next, unless we reclass him.

And speaking of reclassing, since the next chapter has a pretty low deploy cost (thanks to all of the units we recruit), we didn't get any replacements and so all classes are open for reclassing now, including (Dark) Mages if we want any. As always, please put forward your reclass choice for the next chapter. :3

Keeper, bbninjas, and Vom will all be joining us next chapter, another with more cannon fodder (6 characters total!). Keeper and Vom are both prepromotes, so they'll be used a bit differently, but also have the option for more interesting reclasses, so that's fun. After that, it'll be a bit of a wait before we gain any new units, so we'll mostly be focusing on strengthening the team.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter as always. :)

Like you said, if TGK got a forged bow he'd be fine. Other than that, he may prove to be a better Myrmidon than anything.

Right now, I vote TGK get a forged bow!

Tis a shame about Lena too, she makes a beastly Pega. Knight.

<Green> Fair enough. Everyone, war council time! Does anyone have anything they'd like to bring up before we sally forth?
<Tails> Well... ummm....
<Green> Yes, Tails? Speak up please.
<Tails> You see, uh, well, I was kind of thinking you might let me... become a Hunter.
<Green> What was that? Speak up, man!
<Tails> I'd like to formally request a reclass to Hunter, sire!
<Green> Well, I guess we do have a lot of swordmen and only one bow user... sure, it's approved!
<Tails> Yes! :D

So willing; this 'Tails' guy is a team player. :p

Enjoyed reading this chapter, although I have no vote for character reclassification for this Chapter.

I will support any nom that makes me a less crappy unit. Also, Tails, you totally stole my thunder there when you became a bow unit.

I will support any nom that makes me a less crappy unit. Also, Tails, you totally stole my thunder there when you became a bow unit.

Well Archers are best to go to either Curate or Myrmidon because they're already on that threshold of being able to just flop from one to another. While that normally goes against a majority of the classes, Clerics and Archers are in that middle ground as they usually gain similar stats across the board more so than other classes, hence why Lena would make a perfect Pega. Knight as she'd just benefit more than she'd be hurting.

Chapter 5: Saving the Princess

<BV> Let's start off by teaching you a bit about Aurelis because you're apparently incredibly ignorant about all other countries other than your own.
<Green> Yay, learning! \o/
<BV> Aurelis is the country to the north of Archanea, and primarily consists of plains and farmland.
<Green> Booooring.
<BV> Yet, somehow they're the only country that has managed to avoid being invaded, conquered, and/or otherwise subjugated by Dolhr. Mostly because they have a pretty badass military commander, Captain BB, the younger brother of the Aurelian Kind. BB also has his own personal group of knights, the Woflguard.
<Green> Ooooh, now we're getting to the good stuff.
<BV> Macedon, a small country to the south of Dolhr and seemingly allied with them, has sent up a large portion of its army to finally bring Aurelis to heel and has been chipping away at its territory. Now that we're here, we should try to meet up with Captain BB if we can. He and his Woflguard would be strong allies for us, and all we have to do is prevent their country from getting overrun.
<Green> Well, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Let's get to figh--
<BV> Not yet, sir, I'm not finished with my lecture.
<Green> *sigh*
<BV> Aurelia has always has strong ties to the holy kingdom Archanea. As such, Archanea's Princess TT fled here after Archanea was conquered and has been hiding out with BB. So, if we held Aurelis, not only will be be directly helping their country, but also Archanea. Besides, I hear TT is pretty hot.
<Green> So, beat up the evil Macedonians, recruit the Woflguard, save the Princess, everyone's happy?
<BV> Basically yes, sire.
<Green> Alright, let's get ready for battle!
<TGK> Um, excuse me sir, but might I have a quick word?
<Green> Sure, go for it kid.
<TGK> Well, you see, Tails is a Hunter now, and he's already much better with a bow than I am.
<Green> Yeah, that's true. You fail pretty hard, kid.
<TGK> ._.;
<Green> Awww, cheer up kid, I didn't mean to depress you. Was there something you wanted to ask me?
<TGK> Yeah, I was thinking that you might let me take up the sword and become a Myrmidon? Silver's offered to help teach me.
<Green> Really? Huh, I wouldn't have thought he'd agree to something like that.
<TGK> Well, he didn't say 'no' when I asked him... >_>
<Green> Good enough for me. Sure, grab a sword and knock your socks off. In fact, maybe you'll want to forge it a bit, too, give you a bit of extra oomph.
<TGK> Hurray! Thank you! ^_^​

TGK ran off and threw his bows at Tails before picking out a sweet sword. He had it strengthened and engraved with his name on it. Celever also got a new staff to help her out with spam healing. Before too long, the army was prepared and ready for battle.

Meanwhile....

<BB> Princess! <3
<TT> Hullo BB. :3
<BB> The Altean army has arrived!
<TT> Oh, thank goodness. Hopefully now we can get ourselves out of this pickle. Not to crap on your hospitality, BB, but I prefer castles and fancy dress parties over hiding out in some hick fort.
<BB> Yeah, I don't blame you. >_> Anyway, the boys and I are going to ride out to meet up with them and get rid of the pesky Macedonians. Stay here and take care of yourself, okay?
<TT> Will do! <3
<BB> Keeper, are your men ready?
<Keeper> Sir, yessir!
<BB> Alright, let's ride out!​

With no chests to pilfer, Julian stayed with the tents, but the rest of Green's army rode off into battle, slowly pressing their way north. To the east, BB and his Woflguard, led by Keeper, emerged from the fort where Princess TT was staying and began to fight against the enemies there. As they neared a local village, Merric happened to spot a familiar face working for the enemy.

<Merric> Oi, teach!
<Vom> Eh?
<Merric> Master Vom! It's me, your student!
<Vom> Oh, yeah, I remember you. Scrawny kid, halfway decent at magic. I say boy... what are you doing here?
<Merric> *sigh* I swear you get more senile with each year. I came to find Prince Green and fight with him, remember?
<Vom> Oh, yes indeed, that does ring a bell.
<Merric> So, why are you here? And most importantly, why the hell are you fighting with Macedon and Dolhr?! Is something going on in Khadein?
<Vom> Yes, indeed. Khadein is right about doomed I would say.
<Merric> ... doomed?
<Vom> It's all that jerk Ice Espeon's fault. Blah blah, mad with power, blah blah, city wrapped in darkness. You know the drill. Whole city is nuts. I had to sneak away.
<Merric> So, you fled Khadein after IE went power hungry... but how did you end up fighting with the Macedonians?
<Vom> ... you know, I don't rightly remember that part. I suppose I ought to join up with you instead.
<Merric> That would be appreciated, yes. I'd hate to kill you.
<Vom> And I'd hate to die! I figure these old bones have at least another 20 years or so in them.
<Green> Ahoy there! Are you a new recruit? Well, maybe not "new" but...
<Vom> Yes, indeed, Prince Green! I bring tidings from the Magic City of Khadein, which has sadly fallen into the clutches of IE and is now allied with Dolhr.
<Green> Damn, seems like everyone is fighting against us these days... well, good to have you on board, old man.​

The Altean Army and the Woflguard continued their fight and eventually joined into one fighting force. Together, they made quick work of the advancing Macedonian soldiers and Vyland, one of the members of the Woflguard, rushed headfirst to tackle the boss guarding the Aurelian castle.

<Merach> Hah, you think you can defeat me! Princess Athena of Macedon herself charged me with defending this castle, and you're nothing but a Lv. 1 weakling! *stab*
<Vyland> Argh, Cap'n BB... this is my end... x_x;
<Roshea> Noooo, brother! *rushes in*
<Merach> *more stabs*
<Roshea> Ohshi... Cap'n, avenge me... x_x;
<Green> Can you guys please stop rushing the boss now? He drops that Silver Lance as loot, you know. >_<​

Palutena and Keeper split up to handle the reinforcements while Green made up a battle plan to take down the boss and Celever ran around healing everyone. Eventually, Green and BB teamed up together to take Merach down.

<Green> Hey, BB, 'sup? I've heard a lot about you, bro. We're here to help you and that princess out.
<BB> We've heard stories about you, too! Sacking those pirates, fighting to take revenge for your homeland, sweet deal.
<Green> Awww, thanks. It's been fun.
<BB> In fact, I'm so impressed by your battle strengths and courage that I would like to formally request that you keep command and I fight under your banner.
<Green> Oh, well, uh, wow. I mean, you're a respected military commander and all and I'm just...
<BB> The main character of this game. If anyone can lead us to victory, it's you.
<Green> I'll do my best!​

Together, they entered the castle and met up with King Aurelis, BB's (much) older brother.

<King> Yay! Welcome Prince Green, and good job routing those Macedonian scum out there!
<Green> Hey, don't give me all the credit. BB and those guys helped a lot, too. The ones that didn't die, anyway.
<King> Unfortunately, I'm afraid that there's still work to be done. Many of the Macedonians have infiltrated the castle. Do you think you could help a fellow out and get rid of them? I'll even let you keep any treasure you find; better you to take it than let those jerks take it all.
<Green> Woohoo, treasure! You've got yourself a deal, King. But, uh, what happened to that pretty princess that I heard about before?
<King> Oh, I'm sure she'll be along in time.​

Current Team:

Green: Lv. 8 Lord
TGK: Lv. 8 Myrmidon
Palutena: Lv. 8 Pegasus Knight
Tails: Lv. 8 Hunter
Silver: Lv. 8 Myrmidon
Celever: Lv. 9 Cleric
Keeper: Lv. 3 Horseman
Cap'n BB: Lv. 8 Cavalier
Vom: Lv. 1 Sage

Waiting for the Pyre:
Jagen: Lv. 1 Paladin
Cain: Lv. 1 Cavalier
Barst: Lv. 3 Fighter
Julian: Lv. 3 Thief
Merric: Lv. 1 Mage
Sedgar: Lv. 1 Horseman

Decisions:

Reclassing!

We will be reclassing one character each chapter to a new class. Reclass details are available in the spoiler below:

TGK: Myrmidon (Sword E)
Curate - Staff E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def)
Cavalier - Sword E, Lance E (Gain Str/Def/Horse, Lose Skl/Spd)
Archer - Bow C (Gain Str/Def, Lose Skl/Spd)

Palutena: Pegasus Knight (Lance C)

Archer - Bow E (Gain Str/Def, Lose Mag/Skl/Spd/Res/Peg)
Myrmidon - Sword E (Gain Skl/Spd, Lose Str/Mag/Def/Res/Peg, Cap Spd)
Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Res/Peg)
Cleric - Staff E (Gain Res, Lose Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Def/Peg)

Tails: Hunter (Bow E)
Pirate - Axe E (Gain Str, Lose Skl/Spd/Def)
Dark Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag/Def/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd)
Knight - Lance E (Gain Def, Lose Skl/Spd)
Mercenary - Sword C (Gain Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Str)
Fighter - Axe E (Gain Spd, Lose Str/Skl)

Silver: Myrmidon (Sword C)
Curate - Staff E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def)
Cavalier - Sword C, Lance E (Gain Str/Def/Horse, Lose Skl/Spd)
Archer - Bow E (Gain Str/Def, Lose Skl/Spd)

Celever: Cleric (Staff C)
Pegasus Knight - Lance E (Gain Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Def/Peg, Lose Res)
Archer - Bow E (Gain Str/Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Mag/Res)
Myrmidon - Sword E (Gain Str/Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Mag/Res)
Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag/Def, Lose Res)

Keeper: Horseman (Sword E, Bow D)
Berserker - Axe D (Gain Str, Lose Skl/Spd/Res/Horse)
Sorcerer - Tome D, Staff E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Horse)
General - Lance D, Bow E (Gain Str/Def, Lose Skl/Spd/Horse)
Hero - Sword D, Axe E (Gain Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Horse)
Warrior - Axe D, Bow E (Gain Str, Lose Skl/Def/Res/Horse)

Cap'n BB: Cavalier (Sword D, Lance B)
Archer - Bow E (Gain Skl, Lose Spd/Def/Horse)
Myrmidon - Sword D (Gain Skl/Spd, Lose Str/Def/Horse)
Mage - Tome E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Horse)
Curate - Staff E (Gain Mag/Res, Lose Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Horse)

Vom: Sage (Tome B, Staff D)

Bishop - Tome C, Staff D (Gain Res, Lose Str/Mag)
Dracoknight - Lance D, Axe E (Gain Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Dragon, Lose Mag/Res)
Paladin - Lance D, Sword E (Gain Str/Skl/Spd/Def/Res/Horse, Lose Mag)
Sniper - Bow C (Gain Str/Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Mag/Res)
Swordmaster - Sword C (Gain Str/Skl/Spd/Def, Lose Mag/Res)

If you would like more info for any reclass (such as hard stat numbers), feel free to ask!

Please vote for one character to reclass and which class you would like them to change to! The option with the most votes will win and be reclassed before the fighting next chapter begins. In the event of a tie or otherwise unclear winner, priority will be given to the character with the most total votes, followed by class votes, likes, and GM preference.

Please ask if you have any questions!

Forging!

We can now forge one weapon per chapter as well. Forging a weapons gives it better attacking power, and also you can give the weapon a customized name! If you have any suggestions for names or weapons to forge, you're welcome to suggest them. Unlike Reclassing, votes/suggestions for Forging will not automatically be taken, since priority will be given to those characters that need a boost (such as low Str or recently reclassed units), but your thoughts and ideas will certainly be taken into account, especially for naming purposes.

Player Notes:

Whole lot of reinforcements in this chapter, and a bit of plot, too. It seems like basically all the countries in this region are beginning to fall under the dominion of Dolhr, with Aurelis only surviving because our awesome army arrived at just the right time. Will Prince Green be able to combat this evil and save the remaining countries? Of course he will; it's a game, after all, and he's the main character.

3 new recruits this chapter, 1 Cavalier (BB) and 2 Prepromotes. The Prepromotes in this game are pretty crap, and come with incredibly low bases, but Keeper is arguably one of the best prepromote of the game since he comes with nice growths (including a 100% Str growth) and some powerful reclass options that make good use of those, though he's severely limited in how much leveling he'll get. Vom on the other hand... well, he has nice Spd, I guess, but his base Mag is only 1 point higher than Celever's and his growth are meh. He'll make a nice staffbot if we decide to reclass Celever, I guess.

BB is the character with the most potential of the group. He has the most leveling time available, so even though his growths are worse than Keeper's, he's still likely to end up with better stats in the long run. Starting off with a B in lances is also tasty.

TGK is doing well as a Myrm. With his increased Skl/Spd and a 10mt forged Iron Sword, he can actually, you know, kill things. His Str is so weak now that it's on par with Palutena but, well, that's what forges are for. :U That said, I didn't use him all to much this time around since I was focused on evening up everyone else, which I've succeeded at pretty well. Vom and Keeper will always be weird level-wise thanks to being pre-promoted, but the others are even.

And speaking of TGK as a Myrm, two Myrms means we've hit our "cap" on that class for now, so no new Myrm/Swordmasters can be reclassed for now, though that should change once we recruit (and kill off) Athena.

As always, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and feel free to to make more suggestions for reclassing! :D

Last edited:
That's because I accidentally have her listed as her in-game name Lena (whoops). Fix'd now. However, you can't actually vote for someone to not-reclass.

I don't even see Celever's reclass info above, but I'll vote to keep him where he is if Archers really are that bad.

Archers are horrendous in SD... Well not horrendous, but only one or two characters at most actually can be played as a somewhat decent Archer.

If anything, I'd waste a reclass on a someone were killing to tank damage. I'd much rather vote Barst to reclass as a Pirate than for Athena to lose her only Cleric.

Can't remember but, can you forge spell tomes in SD?

Archers are horrendous in SD... Well not horrendous, but only one or two characters at most actually can be played as a somewhat decent Archer.

If anything, I'd waste a reclass on a someone were killing to tank damage. I'd much rather vote Barst to reclass as a Pirate than for Athena to lose her only Cleric.

Can't remember but, can you forge spell tomes in SD?

1) We're not reclassing the kill-offs, only actual playable characters. You can still vote for a reclass though! I keep seeing you hinting at reclasses but not voting; don't be afraid to actually suggest something. :p

2) Yes. In fact, forging Fires was the best way I had to make Merric usable my last SD run-through. AFAIK, you can forge anything that has a resell value except for staves and other non-weapon items.

Back