Pokemon 'XY&Z' Trademark Filed

I can't wait for Corocoro leaks in general. Even if they don't release a new game in this issue, the leaks are usually always worth it.

Praying for a new name though, and not "X2/Y2".

I hope it's one game and not two versions. Probably won't happen because they know people will buy as many versions as they make, but just 'Pokemon Z' would sure be nice,

I don't think I've seen this suggested anywhere (but surely someone else has thought about it) - but, perhaps they will combine XY with ORAS to create some kind of Pokemon Zeta (or Zeta ___). It's kind of out there, I know, but an idea. It would be a nice excuse to bring back Ancient Trait cards, too (although the Break mechanic seems to be slightly at odds with them).

This trademark probably won't apply to anything. Pokemon WaterBlue and Pokemon Grey were/are both trademarks owned by GameFreak as a precaution in case they might possibly use them in the future, and some people say to stop others stealing some of their profit with a cheap knockoff game under one of those two names. GameFreak also trademarked Pokemon Delta Emerald before the release of ORAS, but no one really thinks that's going to happen, nor did they think there would be a version named Delta Emerald at the time. I think that naming the next game Pokemon XY&Z would be beyond stupid and I heavily doubt it will be named that. It's just so clunky.

This trademark probably won't apply to anything. Pokemon WaterBlue and Pokemon Grey were/are both trademarks owned by GameFreak as a precaution in case they might possibly use them in the future, and some people say to stop others stealing some of their profit with a cheap knockoff game under one of those two names. GameFreak also trademarked Pokemon Delta Emerald before the release of ORAS, but no one really thinks that's going to happen, nor did they think there would be a version named Delta Emerald at the time. I think that naming the next game Pokemon XY&Z would be beyond stupid and I heavily doubt it will be named that. It's just so clunky.

Just imagine trying to refer to the kalos games... "Pokemon X, Y, and X,Y&Z"

It's positive news! Now we can get hyped and when the CoroCoro is there we all be sad, because its news about something we didn't want. XD Most of the time is it like that... So I won't get hyped this time! :)

I feel like XY & Z could very well be the name for the future Kalos game. I know it's also the name for the anime; but the first Kalos season of the anime was just called "Pokemon Anime: X & Y".

I think that if there is a two-game sequel, it should be named XX and XY in keeping with the genetics theme of X and Y.

I was never a fan of the idea of a "Z" version game, but what the heck, I'll jump on the bandwagon anyway. :D It's a Pokemon game.

CoroCoro news Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yvetal and also a Zygarde event/serial code... will there come a huge thing next??? Please be huge... and not just Shiny Legendary at Lv.100

The CoroCoro leaked and, as expected, features nothing interesting, only a giveaway for the shiny Yveltal/Xerneas. I'm sure that Nintendo has a lot to cover in an upcoming N-Direct. There are so many games that need to be discussed about like release dates for the new Zelda, Fox, Pokemon, and of course Fire Emblem, a game we're waiting for at least 284 days (x_x)

Back