Regionals Deck Lists for Top 8 Players of Each Age Division!

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Is there any chance you couldnlist the name of the decks beside the player names? It would really helpnconsidering that pokeon.com takes one forever to load on my ipod.
Also thank you a lot TGK that sounds like an awesome thing you're doing.

redsky22

Aspiring Trainer
ya because I like mega ampharose in my Vileplume / Regice with out a way to use it because there are no ampharose ex in the list. Rodolf Falcon list it says vileplume/regice I dont see regice in the list I just see mega amphrose did they mess something up or am i missing something

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Also thank you a lot TGK that sounds like an awesome thing you're doing.
No problem! All of the lists except Israel Sosa's will be listed as created by "Pichulover158" as opposed to thegrovylekid because there's a lot of decks on my regular account instead. I'll update my status when they're all finished!

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Wait... if this is going to become the norm, that's a lot of decks for me to make... oh well, someone has to do it!

Pinecone

A Pinecone on the Beach
This is a good thing from the Pokemon website. They do hide it though.

Last edited:

Tim

Aspiring Trainer
Looks like the regional in Philly that ended today was won by a vespiquen player. Counters stoise pretty hard. Ouch.

crann777

I See You
Plz can somebody explain me Nevin Hoff deck?
Juniors tend to focus on big damage, so stall their EXs with Safeguarders while you power up your bench? I dunno, there's enough there to screw over the meta, but not enough to be consistent, hence the 8th place finish. Probably some SOS shenanigans as well.

Ms Hugo

Aspiring Trainer
Senior winner obviously didn't go up against XEROSIC

I'm wondering about that deck, myself. I guess running Giratina as well lets you choose from what you want to lock, but Giratina's a huge energy commitment, needing a DDE and DCE. Then, once he's front and centre, what's to stop the opponent hammering or, indeed, Xerosicking the energy off?

Would be interested to see a video of this deck in action, so I can see why it did so well.

Chewy

Aspiring Trainer
The idea is that you play like a usual Toad Laserbank Hammers deck while powering up your Giratina, protecting your DDE from Hammers and slowing your opponent down and when the time is right, you Ghetsis drawing at least 4 cards and start attacking with Giratina to end the game in two or less turns. Your opponent doesnt have time to Xerosic unless you have a bad start and cant hit energies.

Ms Hugo

Aspiring Trainer
Ah, interesting. That's actually a really clever engine, making sure your opponent's all out of items to play and locking the rest of their stuff at the end while you finish up.