First XY&Z Anime Trailer

Okay! I saw the trailer twice and thanks for your comment and Quilladin haven't its appearance in the series? I think Chespin evolves so we can see Quilladin,and Chesnaught had already appeared here?
Can you name the episode or episode number where Klinklang and Clauncher/Clawitzer appeared?

In Pokémon XY episode 22, were Clauncher appeared as a regular. :)
And Klinklang, is a 5th gen Pokémon? So Klinklang have appeared in seasons before there as a regular in episode 63 Best Wishes season. Also in the movie though... xD and in a flashback once, I believe?

Chestnaught was only seen in the movie with Diancie, not in the anime yet. :) So maybe Chespin will evolve after battle a Chestnaught into Quilladin, so he can beat Chestnaught... I don't know. xD

Klinklang appeared in Evolution Exchange Excitement when Ash, Iris and Cilan first med Cedric Juniper. A pen was stuck in Klinklang's gears, thrown by Krokorok on accident.

Clauncher was in Going for the Gold when Ash, Serena, and Clemont were helping the aquarium manager try to catch a golden Magikarp. Clawtizer has yet to appear in the anime. It was kind of a punk to Dedenne though I

Chestnaught has not appeared outside of Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction.

Klinklang appeared in Evolution Exchange Excitement when Ash, Iris and Cilan first med Cedric Juniper. A pen was stuck in Klinklang's gears, thrown by Krokorok on accident.

Clauncher was in Going for the Gold when Ash, Serena, and Clemont were helping the aquarium manager try to catch a golden Magikarp. Clawtizer has yet to appear in the anime. It was kind of a punk to Dedenne though I

Chestnaught has not appeared outside of Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction.
Thanks for that,and I saw the Diancie movie,it's so awesome!
I hope we can see Quilladin in the series.

Pls. Guys back to the main topic because we observe that we didn't focus on the XYZ topic.

I'm quiet sure that Team Flare will not be allies here. Hopefully that will also show Lysandre as he really is as well. I just wonder if Alain will be there to witness that. Speaking of Alain anyone else notice he seems to be on his own, wonder what happened to Mairin?

It's too bad that, aside from Ash's Frogadier evolving to Greninja, we didn't really get a good idea of any other new team Pokémon so far. It still bugs me that Ash never got a grass type (the first time he has yet to do so) be it a Skiddo or a Phantump or something else we're not thinking of. It'd be nice to see Clemont get a Quilladan and even a Chestnaught but I don't know if that will happen or not. I mean Brock never got a Swampert, aside from Charizard Ash's Kanto starters never evolved and while Tepig only evolved once his other Unova starters also never evolved, it took forever for Ash's Cyndaquil to evolve to Quilava, Dawn never got Empoleon and all of May's starters evolved off screen except Blaziken.

Truth is we didn't really get much to discuss though, as far as I'm concerned.

It's too bad that, aside from Ash's Frogadier evolving to Greninja, we didn't really get a good idea of any other new team Pokémon so far.

The poster clearly shows that aside from Frogadier, Ash's Noibat will most likely evolve into a Noivern. There's a Noivern on the poster promoting the new X/Y & Z anime arc, tucked right up there alongside Ash.

Oh, I think I missed that image. Thanks Tails for telling me that one :). Not that in all honesty I'm surprised about that one though.

Oh, I think I missed that image. Thanks Tails for telling me that one :). Not that in all honesty I'm surprised about that one though.

When I heard Ash was going to release his Goodra and possibly get a Noivern; I honestly thought it was a fair trade off.

When I heard Ash was going to release his Goodra and possibly get a Noivern; I honestly thought it was a fair trade off.
Yep, because ash needs yet another Rock/Ice weakness to round out his team.(Ash catch a steel type plz)

Ash hasn't got a steel type yet, in all of his journey at that. Anything is of course possible but I don't know how likely it is.

As I've said before I'm still annoyed that Ash hasn't caught a grass type yet, preferably a Skiddo. I mean he has had at least one grass type in every region prior too this one. Not that it couldn't still happen but it seems like it's a little too late for that to happen.

Ash hasn't got a steel type yet, in all of his journey at that. Anything is of course possible but I don't know how likely it is.

As I've said before I'm still annoyed that Ash hasn't caught a grass type yet, preferably a Skiddo. I mean he has had at least one grass type in every region prior too this one. Not that it couldn't still happen but it seems like it's a little too late for that to happen.
A Trevenant,I guess.

Ash catching a Trevenant would give him the secondary distinction of giving him his first caught Ghost type Pokémon ever. He hasn't even really been in that position since the Haunter back during his match with Sabrina all the way back in the Kanto region, and he never officially caught it.

Still personally I see him more with a Skiddo/Gogoat than I do with a Phantump/Trevenant. I guess only time will tell, and since he catches most of his main elemental Pokémon early on (fire/grass/water/flying and of course electric because of Pikachu) it is possible this could be the first generation where he does not have that circle.

Back