• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Future: Water.Deck (Palkia EX / Primal Kyogre EX / Golduck BREAK)

I'm either seeing opponents play Giritinia/Toad or Vespquen/Night March. I'm predicting these decks, which function a lot like the old meta decks, will pretty much dominate the new meta for some time.
so basically aegislash should dominate that format

Yes. Agei...is basically kryptonite to a lot of those tier one decks. Except for the toad/ garitini decks. You play silent lab and then lock them out of the stadium replacement with garitini.

Vespiquen can beat Aegislash EX in the sense of they can opt to add Silent Lab to their decks as it doesn't affect their stage one cards like Flareon. They also play Blacksmith which is another hard counter to Aegislash EX.

Anyways, getting back on topic. This deck looks pretty solid in all honesty. I'd have to test this deck out in order to see some of the cards that could be changed around to make it work a bit better. Other than that, I do feel like there is a lot of room for this deck to be more aggressive and could benefit from cards like Energy Retrieval.

Everyone's format is different, mienshao/hawlucha is the most destructive deck in my format outplaying both toad/tina and vespiquen/night march (what a bad deck) in standard. Vespiquen hasn't won a lot if any LC or topped any regionals so it's safe to call the deck tier 2. And even if your matchup is 1 vespiquen out of 5 thats a 4-1-0 you cannot call your matchups in any tournament.

Back