'Aurorus-EX Box' Also in January!

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Here's a likely futile prayer for Aurorus EX to be a fighting (rock) type like it's predecessor Tyrantrum EX was in its alternate type.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Sad to say, but it's probably going to be the same Water typing, as even with the secondary rock typing, there's way to many visual cues and attack attributes in Aurorus towards the Ice type - much like how there isn't a colorless Talonflame yet... But it would be a pleasant surprise if it were marked fighting!

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
After Tyrantrum,it's Aurorus which will be an EX.
I hope soon you will post the card if it is playable for us TCG players.

yammark

Aspiring Trainer
I'm happy that Aurorus will get another new artwork for TCG . This is mean Amaura will get another artwork on TCG too . Yes , my signature pokemon will get a new card . Can't wait to see the artwork ,hope the artwork look fabulous .

SpunkyBandy

Aspiring Trainer
I just want more figures like the Mega Ray and Mega Chars. Jumbo cards aren't interesting to me...I want a Tyrantrum figure, but they made a jumbo card for that box instead. Cry. ;_;
TPCi: "How about instead of asking Kaiyodo for our help in promoting recognition over Aurorus and Mega Aerodactyl for our trading card brand, we make... useless jumbo cards and dangerous pins."

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Aurorus EX?! I want a picture of this!
Also, M Aerodactyl EX? I want a picture of this xD

awesomeMSG

Just a guy who wants to master Greninja BREAK
Anyone else tired of garbage EXs?
That is just the draw back with promo cards, they aren't good because they are easy to get. But some exceptions like reprints and a few good cards like tyrantrum-ex. Also there is no BREAKThrough packs for some random reason.

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
this would've been an awesome card a few years back when deck and cover accelgor was still a big deck, now not so much partly cause we have things like wonder energy and sparkling robe and faster lock decks.

still it could have use at some point down the road as a 1-2 tech in water decks.