TCG Fakes Plasma Dragon's Text-Based Fakes

You should totally do N's Zekrom or Ghetsis' Black Kyurem.

For @TheFlyingPidove
Stage 1–Wattson's Manectric–Electric– HP90
Evolves from Wattson's Electrike.

Ability: Lightning Rod
Prevent any damage done to your Benched Pokémon by your opponent’s Electric Pokémon's attack.

[L][L] Thunder Wave
Discard as many [L] Energy attached to this Pokémon as you like. This attack does 50 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon for each Energy you discarded in this way (Don’t apply Weaknees and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness: [F]
Resistance:
Retreat: 1

Last edited:
For @Vom
Basic–N's Zekrom–Electric– HP130

Ability: Teravolt
This Pokémon's attack’s damage isn’t affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

[L][L][C][C] Fusion Bolt 100+ damage.
If Reshiram is on your Bench, this attack does 100 more damage and discard 2 Energy [L] attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: [F]
Resistance:
Retreat: 2
Basic–Ghetsis's Black Kyurem–Dragon– HP140

[C][C][C] Slash 40 damage.
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage.

[W][L][C][C] Freeze Shock 120 damage.
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed and can't evolve during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: [Y]
Resistance:
Retreat: 3

In regards to Wattson's Manectric, just remember that 'Any' shouldn't be capitalised.

Anywhohow, these cards are really great! The wording of your recents, especially these, are pretty flawless, and are really getting into the creative and experimental mindset, which is awesome. Gosh, you're getting me really excited for future updates now. XD

Anyways, try Agatha's Arbok and Koga's Golbat.

Wow thanks so much @bbninjas!

Fixed

Stage 1–Agatha's Arbok–Psychic– HP100
Evolves from Agatha's Ekans.

Ability: Pattern Change
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose 1 of the following 3 effects:
  • Until the end of your opponent’s next turn, the attacks of this Pokémon do 20 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
  • Until the end of your opponent’s next turn, any damage done to this Pokémon by an opponent’s attack is reduced by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
  • Until the end of your opponent’s next turn, this Pokémon has no Retreat Cost.
[P][C][C] Poison Sting 60 damage.
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

Weakness: [P]
Resistance:

Last edited:
Yay - pattern change Arbok! I think you portrayed that unique ability quite well. There is no need for the 'This', 'Any' and 'The' captilisation after the 'next turn,'. Also, the brackets of '(before/after applying Weakness and Resistance)' and 'before your attack' should be italicised.

Yay - pattern change Arbok! I think you portrayed that unique ability quite well. There is no need for the 'This', 'Any' and 'The' captilisation after the 'next turn,'. Also, the brackets of '(before/after applying Weakness and Resistance)' and 'before your attack' should be italicised.

-_-

Fixed

Stage 1–Koga's Golbat–Psychic– HP80
Evolves from Koga's Zubat.

Ability: Supersonic Scrying
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach this Pokémon to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn’t already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it. Damage from the attacks of the Pokémon this card is attached isn’t affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects on your opponents Benched Pokémon.

[C][C] Haze 10 damage.
If the Defending Pokémon tries to attack during your opponent’s next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.

Weakness: [L]
Resistance: [F]
Retreat: 0

Ooooh! That ability looks quite interesting. It seems like a great way to get past that Mr Mime that has decided to get reprinted in Standard. >_>

Ooooh! That ability looks quite interesting. It seems like a great way to get past that Mr Mime that has decided to get reprinted in Standard. >_>

Yeah and also a way to get past Wattson's Manectric. (Why did TCPi reprint that mime?)

Last edited:
Someone suggest more Pokémon!

Basic–Thu-Fi-Zer–Fire/Water/Electric– HP180

Ability: Fusion
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a Moltress, Articuno, and Zapdos card from your hand, If you do put this Pokemon onto your bench (This Pokemon cant be put onto your bench in any other way.)

[R][W][L][C] Chaos Wheel
Choose 3:
  • This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
  • Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.
  • This attack does 80 damage.
  • Heal 60 damage from this Pokémon.
  • Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.
Weakness: [L][W][R]
Resistance:

Also help me with the attack name its just bad...

Last edited:
Someone suggest more Pokémon!

Basic–Thu-Fi-Zer–Fire/Water/Electric– HP180

Ability: Fusion
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a Moltress, Articuno, and Zapdos card from your hand, If you do put this Pokemon onto your bench (This Pokemon cant be put onto your bench in any other way.)

[R][W][L][C] Thundering Blizzard Fire Spin
Choose 3:
  • This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
  • Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.
  • This attack does 80 damage.
  • Heal 60 damage from this Pokémon.
  • Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.
Weakness: [L][W][R]
Resistance:

Also help me with the attack name its just bad...

What did you just make :p
I just, no i can't...

Brawly's Medicham
or
Norman's Linoone
or
Flannery's Blaziken
or all 3,
i don't care :p
Just some ideas

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you just make :p
I just, no i can't...

Team Rocket fused all three legendary birds together and they got Thur-Fi-Zer

Anyways I am sure @bbninjas will critique it once he gets online...

Only one... for now ;)

Stage 2–Flannery's Blaziken–Fire– HP150
Evolves from Flannery's Combusken.

[C][C] Bulk Up
Each of this Flannery's Blaziken’s attacks do 30 more damage. This effect continues until this Pokemon leaves play.

[R][C][C] Sky Uppercut 100 damage.
This attack’s damage isn’t affected by Resistance or any other effects on the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [W]
Resistance:
Retreat: 1

Thur-Fi-Zer is now complete! (Yay)

Stage 1–Brawly's Medicham–Psychic– HP90
Evolves from Brawly's Meditite.

[F] Focus Punch 30+ damage.
If this Pokémon has any [P] Energy attached to it, this attack does 50 more damage.

[P][P][C] Reflect
During your opponent’s next turn, any damage done by attacks from the Defending Pokémon is reduced by half (rounded down) and done to your opponents Active Pokémon.

Weakness: [P]
Resistance:
Retreat: 0

Stage 1–Misty's Starmie–Water– HP90
Evolves from Misty's Staryu.

[C][C] Rapid Spinning Ricochet
This attack does 30 damage to 3 of your opponent’s Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) Then switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

[W][W] Bubblebeam 60 damage.
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness: [G]
Resistance:

Last edited:
You should be able to replace 'And' with 'Then,' and italicise the brackets. Rapid Spinning Richochet is hilarious, by the way. xD

Back