• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Doublade / Ariados

Creez

Aspiring Trainer
This deck is pretty simple and quick to learn i'll explain in the strategie.

Pokemon: 16
  • 2 Shaymin EX
  • 2 Hawlucha (Furious Fist)
  • 2 Ariados (AOR)
  • 2 Spinarak
  • 4 Doublade (False Swipe)
  • 4 Honedge
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 36
  • 2 Acro Bike
  • 1 Eco Arm
  • 4 Level Ball
  • 1 Sacred Ash
  • 2 Switch
  • 2 Trainers' Mail
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 2 Korrina
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Professor Birch's Observations
  • 2 Professor Sycamore
  • 4 Shauna
  • 1 Forest of Giant Plants
  • 3 Steel Shelter
  • 4 Trick Coin
Energy: 8
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 4 Fighting Energy
Strategy:

Really simple like i said, bench Ariados for the poison ability dommage,Doublade with false swipe can one hit any monster,trick coin help the coin flip,hawlucha for free retreat and can be a plus if against Ex pokemon.the sycamore/shauna/birch are just my preference you can pick any you want.I didn't go for 4 steel shelter because sometime i was against some steel deck and well since it prevent my ennemie too,to be poisoned i went for 3 and dicided to put 1 forest if i wanna try to counter his stadium or just try to get my Ariados fast in play, Korrina is here for the hawlucha but! she can get myself some trick coin! that's why i like her!never really didn't think of her until i saw a video on youtube :p

here it is folks, if you have any suggestion to what i could or may switch please feel free to ask :)
Thanks

RazorX_83

Starmie's not ammused.
i think you should try to tech in a spinda from PC. it can do 10 damage across the board so that if they retreat for whatever reason and have 10 hp left you can snipe them off the bench. this could also help against grass decks because you cant poison them with ariados. hope this helped

Creez

Aspiring Trainer
i think you should try to tech in a spinda from PC. it can do 10 damage across the board so that if they retreat for whatever reason and have 10 hp left you can snipe them off the bench. this could also help against grass decks because you cant poison them with ariados. hope this helped
indeed i'll try to fit it in you got a good point there :) what do you say, atleasy 2 spinda? sound good?

RazorX_83

Starmie's not ammused.
indeed i'll try to fit it in you got a good point there :) what do you say, atleasy 2 spinda? sound good?
i think thats one of the things that testing could find out. It kinda depends on what the format turns into. if the new zoarak is played then two but if not one should be ok.