• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Fairy Deck: M Kangaskhan EX / Aromatisse

Jigglypuff Parts

Jiggle those puffy parts
Hey sweet people out there!
I'm new to pokemon and just got started on my first deck. I would love some suggestions and advice from all the pro's!
Thanks ^^

Pokemons: 17
  • 2 Kangaskhan EX
  • 2 MKangaskhan EX
  • 2 Xerneas EX
  • 1 Xerneas
  • 2 Aromatisse
  • 3 Spritzee
  • 2 Slurpuff
  • 2 Swirlix
  • 1 Suicune
Trainer/Supporter/Stadium: 32
  • 3 Professor Sycamore
  • 3 Shauna
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 3 Skyla
  • 3 Max Potion
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 1 Startling Megaphone
  • 2 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 2 Super Rod
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Level Ball
  • 2 Heavy Ball
  • 4 Fairy Garden
Energy: 11
  • 9 Fairy Energy
  • 2 Double Colorless Energy

Last edited:
Hi there Jigglypuff Parts!

So before I give you suggestions on your deck, is your deck supposed to be for the Standard format or the Expanded? Standard format is for cards in the set Pokémon X/Y and on. Expanded is for Pokémon cards in Pokémon Black and White and onward. I'm assuming you are playing an expanded format deck but I'd like to clear this up a bit so I can be able to help you.

If you're looking for Fairy/Kanga Archetype this is a great list to start. But this is for the "Expanded" format. Its Crazy Punch, the name of the deck used by Michikazu Tsuda, who was third in the Masters Division in the 2014 World Championships.

2× Aromatisse
3× Spritze
Kangaskhan
2× Kangaskhan
1× Keldeo
2× Mewtwo
1× Suicune
1× Xerneas
1× Xerneas
1× Bianca Su
3× Colress Su
1× Dowsing Machine I
4× Fairy Garden St
1× Heavy Ball I
2× Level Ball I
2× Lysandre Su
3× Max Potion I
3× Muscle Band I
4× N Su
3× Sycamore Su
1× Shauna Su
1× Megaphone I
1× Super Rod I
2× Tool Scrapper I
2× Ultra Ball I
2× DCE (Double Colourless Energy) E
7× Fairy Energy E
1× Rainbow Energy E
1× Water Energy E

Last edited:
Hi you two!
I didn't knew what the difference was between the standard and expanded formats - but now that I know I guess it's an expanded format :) You are most welcome to help SilverSilent!

I actually used the crazy punch deck as my inspiration for this deck, but I wanted to change it a bit, so it wasn't a complete copy.

That's a very nice deck for a beginner ...My first deck was mediocre to say at least. Here are some suggestions:

-Replace Shauna with ''N'' from Noble Victories. It can get you a nice six cards at the start and is very disruptive at a later stage when multiple price cards has been taken.
-Juniper and Sycamore do the same, pick wich ever character you like the most.
-Replace Lysandre with ''Pokemon Catcher''. They have the exact same effect. Only Pokemon catcher doesn't take your supporter for the turn.
-Add an Ace Spec. Ace-spec are very powerful cards (hence why you can only have one in your deck) I recommend Computer Search. A very versatile card.
-Add VS Seeker. It gets you the right supporter back into your hand. Try it out and you will see for yourself how handy it is.
-Replace some pokemon for Xerneas (The non EX version) Energy acceleration is very important.

My suggestion would look something like this:

-3 Shauna
-2 Lysandre
-1 Skyla
-1 Spritzee
-2 Hypnotoxic Laser

+3 N
+2 Pokemon Catcher
+1 Computer Search
+2 VS Seeker
+2 Xerneas

Of course it's up to you what to do with my suggestions. I hope this will help and good luck!

Hi you two!
I didn't knew what the difference was between the standard and expanded formats - but now that I know I guess it's an expanded format :) You are most welcome to help SilverSilent!

I actually used the crazy punch deck as my inspiration for this deck, but I wanted to change it a bit, so it wasn't a complete copy.
Hmm... I believe that since Crazy Punch was the only Kanga/Fairy that "worked" (MKanga wasn't a popular play and it was and still is a rogue deck) you should start with it. With this way you can understand what made this deck successful, the "tricks", the best plays and more. So, that is the ideal way (for me at least) to try to hop it the world of TCG, by understanding why one deck wins when others don't.

Back