• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Post-Rotation Night March

TheVGamerMan

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
  • 4 Pumpkaboo (Phantom Forces)
  • 4 Joltik (Phantom Forces)
  • 4 Lampent (Phantom Forces)
  • 2 Sentret (FlashFire)
  • 2 Furret (FlashFire)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums
  • 4 Battle Compressor
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 3 Rare Candy
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Dimension Valley
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 4 Roller Skates
  • 2 Professor's Letter
  • 4 Trainers' Mail
  • 3 Acro Bike
Energy:
  • 2 Psychic Energy
  • 2 Lightning Energy
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy

Last edited by a moderator:
An interesting concept for sure, but I don't know what the Rare Candies are doing here - very odd.
Furret's a nice blast of originality, but it looks like unnecessary slowness to use, and it's going to deck you out really quickly. Not sure what Furret adds that proper Battle Compressing wouldn't, to be honest.

I think Night March still looks solid post-rotation, but it really relies on Shaymin-EX for the speed that I think the 2-2 Furret was trying to supply; and I reckon Revive looks like one of the best options too. Might want to tech in a PRC Train Bunnelby to avoid decking out and fetch back some clutch DCEs.

Taking into account your critiques, how about this?
4 Pumpkaboo (PF)
4 Joltik (PF)
4 Lampent (PF)
2 Shaymin EX (RoS)
2 Bunnelby (PrC)

4x Battle Compressor
4x Ultra Ball
2x Revive
2x Lysandre
3x Trainer's Mail
3x VS Seeker
3x Acro Bike