TCG Fakes Mountain View (A Text-Based TCG Reboot Set) (57.27%)

bowlerdude04

Aspiring Trainer
I'm wanting to get back into text faking, so this is my second attempt at a text-based TCG set. Last one I tried didn't get finished, but this time it should be different - for one, the set is a lot smaller and for two, I've actually already pretty much done all the cards (there may be small changes or wording adjustments made as I post them, but they're basically done). That being said, I'm not going to just dump them all at once in a post here - that's no fun.. I'll put them up a few at a time.

At some point I would like to eventually put these into image fakes, but that would be pending my learning more about image faking, having the time to create them, and finding good art.

That being said, here we go!

The set is called Mountain View. The theme here is essentially Pokemon that you'd find in mountainous regions. Trainers/supporters/stadiums attempt to fit the theme as well, to an extent. There are some exceptions as I still wanted to make a playable format in a single set and have some representation for every type.

This set is intended to fit in its' own format. Along with it will come a few differences in some mechanics:

1) Legendary Pokemon / Pokemon-EX: Pokemon-EX do not exist. Legendary Pokemon are Basic Pokemon, but they are worth 2 Prizes. Functionally, they will be the same thing as Pokemon-EX but not quite as high-powered.
2) Mega Evolutions: With no Pokemon-EX, Mega Evolution must be done differently. It's going to use the Pokemon Lv. X rule - you can only Mega Evolve your Active Pokemon and that Pokemon can use the attacks and abilities of the non-Mega Pokemon under it. One extra addition - if you already have a Mega Evolution Pokemon in play, you won't be able to play a second one.
3) Burn status condition: Instead of basically being a flippy Poison, Burn will not do damage. Instead, all damage done by the attacks of a Burned Pokemon is reduced by 20 (this does including damage to your own Pokemon, Benched Pokemon, etc.)
4) Weakness/Resistance: will return to the 10-30 model of the DP era, rather than x2 and -20 for everyone.

There are no Energy cards or Special Energy cards in this set, so for the purposes of this set, the following Energy cards are assumed to be in format:
- basic Grass, Fire, Water, Electric, Psychic, Fighting, Dark, Metal, and Fairy Energy
- Double Colorless Energy
- Rainbow Energy

The set mascots (the Pokemon that would be on the booster packs if they existed) are Mega Tyranitar, Mega Absol, Zygarde and Nidoking.

For now, here's the set list (note I'm using old TCG set numbering convention here):
Rare Holo
1/110 Abomasnow
2/110 Aggron
3/110 Braviary

4/110 Camerupt
5/110 Clefable
6/110 Crobat
7/110 Gigalith

8/110 Gogoat
9/110 Haxorus
10/110 Lumineon
11/110 Nidoking
12/110 Nidoqueen
13/110 Pidgeot

14/110 Rapidash
15/110 Sandslash
16/110 Seaking
17/110 Tyranitar
18/110 Yanmega

Rare
19/110 Absol

20/110 Forretress
21/110 Grumpig
22/110 Mothim
23/110 Pyroar

24/110 Ursaring

Uncommon
25/110 Amoongus
26/110 Boldore
27/110 Carbink
28/110 Clefairy
29/110 Dugtrio

30/110 Durant
31/110 Fraxure
32/110 Golbat

33/110 Heatmor
34/110 Heliolisk
35/110 Illumise
36/110 Lairon
37/110 Nidorina
38/110 Nidorino
39/110 Pidgeotto

40/110 Pupitar
41/110 Quagsire
42/110 Raticate
43/110 Sudowoodo

44/110 Torkoal
45/110 Volbeat
46/110 Wormadam (Plant Cloak)
47/110 Wormadam (Sandy Cloak)
48/110 Wormadam (Trash Cloak)

49/110 Yanma

Common
50/110 Aron
51/110 Axew
52/110 Burmy
53/110 Diglett

54/110 Finneon
55/110 Foongus
56/110 Goldeen
57/110 Helioptile
58/110 Larvitar
59/110 Litleo
60/110 Nidoran (F)
61/110 Nidoran (M)

62/110 Numel
63/110 Pidgey
64/110 Pineco
65/110 Ponyta
66/110 Rattata
67/110 Roggenrola
68/110 Rufflet

69/110 Sandshrew
70/110 Skiddo
71/110 Snover
72/110 Spoink
73/110 Teddiursa
74/110 Wooper
75/110 Zubat

Ultra Rare
76/110 Abomasnow (Mega)
77/110 Absol (Mega)
78/110 Aggron (Mega)

79/110 Camerupt (Mega)
80/110 Diancie
81/110 Heatran
82/110 Jirachi
83/110 Pidgeot (Mega)
84/110 Tyranitar (Mega)
85/110 Zygarde

Trainers (Uncommon)
86/110 Adventure Rules
87/110 Ability Capsule
88/110 Dark Cave
89/110 EXP. Share
90/110 Frozen Peak
91/110 Full Restore
92/110 Glowing Gem
93/110 Hiker
94/110 Lum Berry
95/110 Mysterious Stone
96/110 Path Guide
97/110 Pleasant Plateau
98/110 Pokemon Ranger
99/110 Professor Cozmo
100/110 Rest Stop Lady
101/110 Rocky Hillside

102/110 Sitrus Berry
103/110 Stone Armor
104/110 Stranded Trainer
105/110 Ultra Ball
106/110 Volcanic Vent

Trainers (Common)
107/110 Energy Retrieval
108/110 Escape Rope
109/110 Poke Ball
110/110 Potion

Secret Rare
111/110 Diancie (Mega)
112/110 Professor Cozmo (FA)

If there's any cards anyone specifically wants to see feel free to let me know! If not, I'll post the first few cards later today.

Last edited:

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Welcome back to faking! :)

It's very interesting to see flavor this thought-out; TPCi tends to choose one or two Pokémon and then name the set based on that, instead of naming the set and then choosing mascot Pokémon. I must say it makes for a very nice change, and I look forward to seeing how the cards work together.

However much smaller this set list is than your other one, 110 cards still sounds like a lot to me! :p I wish you the best of luck in completing this list, and I can't wait to see the finished result.

As for image-faking, I personally find it much more interesting to look at a card than to look at a spoiler of a card, so I fully support that decision if you go through with it. I'd be happy to help in any way I can. :)

Reggie McGigas

-
Hey, welcome back! I really enjoyed your ORAS set last year and I would be happy to make some of your cards into image based (especially the mega cards, which looks to be a new twist on the Mega Mechanic). I'm looking forward to your set!

bowlerdude04

Aspiring Trainer
This post is going to be reserved for the cards as they are revealed.

Aggron 140 HP [M]
Stage 2 Pokemon - Evolves from Lairon
[ABILITY] Intruder Alert
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon becomes Active, put 2 damage counters on that Pokemon.
[M][M][C][C] Iron Head 80
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed. If tails, this Pokemon does 30 damage to itself.
Wk - [R] (+30) // Res - [P] (-30) // Ret - [C][C][C]
2 / 110 (Rare Holo)
Braviary 100 HP [C]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Rufflet
[C][C] Fight for Friends 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each Prize card your opponent has taken.
[C][C][C] Brave Bird 100
This Pokemon does 30 damage to itself.
Wk - [L] (+20) // Res - [F] (-20) // Ret - [C][C]
3 / 110 (Rare Holo)
Clefable 90 HP [Y]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Clefairy
[ABILITY] Moonlight Wish
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put 1 damage counter on this Pokemon. If you do, search your deck for an Evolved Pokemon (excluding Mega Evolution Pokemon), reveal it, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[Y][C] Metronome
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokemon's attacks and use it as this attack.
Wk - [M] (+10) // Res - [N] (-20) // Ret - [C]
5 / 110 (Rare Holo)
Crobat 100 HP [P]
Stage 2 Pokemon - Evolves from Golbat
[C][C] Silent Predator
This attack does 50 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon (don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon).
[P][P] Cross Poison 40
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Poisoned. Put 2 damage counters on it between turns instead of 1.
Wk - [L] (+20) // Res - [F] (-30) // Ret - none
6 / 110 (Rare Holo)
Gigalith 130 HP [F]
Stage 2 Pokemon - Evolves from Boldore
[F] Broken Mountain 20x
Reveal the top 5 cards of your deck. You may discard any number of cards you find there. This attack does 20 damage times the number of cards discarded in this way. Shuffle the other cards back into your deck.
[F][F][C][C] Core Explosion 150
This Pokemon is now Knocked Out. This attack does 20 damage to each Pokemon on each player's Bench (don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon).
Wk - [W] (+30) // Res - none // Ret - [C][C][C][C]
7 / 110 (Rare Holo)
Haxorus 130 HP [N]
Stage 2 Pokemon - Evolves from Fraxure
[ABILITY] Angry Axe
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and your opponent plays a Supporter card, put 2 damage counters on his or her Active Pokemon.
[M][M][L] Dragon Claw 80+
You may discard a card from your hand. If you do, this attack does 30 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
Wk - [Y] (+30) // Res - [R] (-30) // Ret - [C][C]
9 / 110 (Rare Holo)
Nidoking 130 HP [P]
Stage 2 Pokemon - Evolves from Nidorino
[ABILITY] Terrifying Tandem
If Nidoqueen is in play, your opponent can't play any Supporter cards from his or her hand.
[P][C][C][C] Thrashing Tail 80+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage. If tails, this attack does 30 damage to 1 of your Benched Pokemon.
Wk - [P] (+30) // Res - none // Ret - [C][C][C]
11 / 110 (Rare Holo)
Nidoqueen 140 HP [P]
Stage 2 Pokemon - Evolves from Nidorina
[ABILITY] Terrain Defenders
If Nidoking is in play, your opponent can't play any Stadium cards from his or her hand.
[P][P] Family Instinct 50
During your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of attacks done to your Benched Nidoran (F), Nidorina, Nidoran (M), Nidorino and Nidoking.
12 / 110 (Rare Holo)
Pidgeot 120 HP [C]
Stage 2 Pokemon - Evolves from Pidgeotto
[ABILITY] Bird's Eye Search
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may search your deck for any 2 cards and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C][C][C] Energy Gale 60
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has more Energy attached to it than this Pokemon, move an Energy card attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.
Wk - [L] (+30) // Res - [F] (-30) // Ret - [C]
13 / 110 (Rare Holo)
Rapidash 100 HP [R]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Ponyta
[ABILITY] Mane of Fire
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard 1 [R] Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Burned (after doing damage).
[R][C][C] Scorch Dash 40+
If your opponent's Active Pokemon is Burned, this attack does 30 more damage. Switch this Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.
Wk - [W] (+20) // Res - [Y] (-10) // Ret - none
14 / 110 (Rare Holo)

Absol 80 HP [D]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Dark Surprise
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a card from your hand. If you do, your opponent discards a card from his or her hand. You can't use more than 1 Dark Surprise ability each turn.
[D][D][C] Disaster Strike 50
Each player discards the top 3 cards of his or her deck.
Wk - [F] (+20) // Res - [P] (-20) // Ret - [C]
19 / 110 (Rare)
Grumpig 110 HP [P]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Spoink
[P] Psychic Amplification
Search your deck for up to 2 basic [P] Energy cards and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C][C] Hypnotic Dance 30
Choose 1 of your opponent's Active Pokemon's attacks. During your opponent's next turn, your opponent's Active Pokemon can only use that attack.
Wk - [P] (+20) // Res - none // Ret - [C][C][C]
21 / 110 (Rare)
Mothim 90 HP [G]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Burmy
[G][G] Bug Bite 40
Before doing damage, discard any Pokemon Tool cards attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon.
[G][C][C] Silver Wind 40
Flip 2 coins. For each heads, search your deck for a basic Energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterward.
Wk - [R] (+20) // Res - [F] (-20) // Ret - [C]
22 / 110 (Rare)
Pyroar 100 HP [R]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Litleo
[C][C] Noble Roar 20+
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has any Special Energy attached to it, you may have this attack do 50 more damage or discard a Special Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon.
[R][R][C][C] Overheat 120
Discard 2 [R] Energy attached to this Pokemon.
Wk - [W] (+20) // Res - [Y] (-20) // Ret - [C][C]
23 / 110 (Rare)

Boldore 90 HP [F]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Roggenrola
[F][C] Rock Slide
This attack does 20 damage to 2 of your opponent's Pokemon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).
[F][F][C] Stone Edge 80
Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.
Wk - [W] (+20) // Res - none // Ret - [C][C][C]
26 / 110 (Uncommon)
Carbink 80 HP [Y]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Diamond Armor
Reduce all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks by 10 for each [F] Energy attached to it.
[Y][Y] Reflective Ray 50
Your opponent may discard a card from his or her hand. If he or she does, this attack's base damage is 20 instead of 50.
Wk - [M] (+10) // Res - [N] (-20) // Ret - [C][C][C]
27 / 110 (Uncommon)
Clefairy 60 HP [Y]
Basic Pokemon
[C] Magic Fingers
Each player may draw 2 cards.
[Y] Minimize
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Clefairy during your opponent's next turn.
28 / 110 (Uncommon)
Dugtrio 80 HP [F]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Diglett
[ABILITY] Arena Trap
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, your opponent's Active Pokemon can't retreat.
[F][F] Magnitude 60
Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. If 1 is heads and 1 is tails, this attack does 10 damage to each of your Benched Pokemon. If both are tails, this attack's base damage is 20 instead of 60.
Wk - [G] (+20) // Res - [L] (-30) // Ret - [C]
29 / 110 (Uncommon)
Fraxure 80 HP [N]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Axew
[C] Dragon Dance
Search your deck for a basic [L] or [M] Energy card and attach them to this Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[M][L] Tusk Cutter 30
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon.
Wk - [Y] (+20) // Res - [R] (-20) // Ret - [C][C]
31 / 110 (Uncommon)
Golbat 80 HP [P]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Zubat
[P] Echolocator
Search your deck for a card and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[P][C] Vampire Bite 30
Heal 30 damage from this Pokemon.
Wk - [L] (+10) // Res - [F] (-20) // Ret - none
32 / 110 (Uncommon)
Heliolisk 90 HP [L]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Helioptile
[ABILITY] Solar Converter
Each basic [L], [W], and [R] Energy card attached to this Pokemon provides [L][L] instead of its usual type.
[L][L][L] Static Ambience 50
Until the end of your opponent's next turn, each Pokemon Tool card attached to each Pokemon in play has no effect.
Wk - [F] (+20) // Res - [M] (-20) // Ret - [C][C]
34 / 110 (Uncommon)
Illumise 70 HP [G]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Sweet Aroma
When you play this Pokemon from your hand, you may search your deck for a Basic Pokemon and put it on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[G][C] Firefly Tackle 20+
If Volbeat is in play, this attack does 20 more damage.
Wk - [R] (+10) // Res - none // Ret - [C]
35 / 110 (Uncommon)
Lairon 90 HP [M]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Aron
[ABILITY] Group Rivalry
Whenever this Pokemon attacks and does damage to your opponent's Active Pokemon, if you have any other Pokemon named Lairon in play, that attack does 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokemon. Then, put 1 damage counter on each of your other Pokemon named Lairon.
[M][C][C] Steel Ram 40+
This attack does 10 more damage for each [M] Energy attached to this Pokemon.
Wk - [R] (+20) // Res - [P] (-10) // Ret - [C][C][C]
36 / 110 (Uncommon)
Nidorina 90 HP [P]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Nidoran (F)
[C][C] Teamwork 20+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Nidoran (F), Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidoran (M), Nidorino, and Nidoking on your Bench.
[P][C][C] Startling Screech 40
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Confused.
Wk - [P] (+20) // Res - none // Ret - [C]
37 / 110 (Uncommon)
Nidorino 80 HP [P]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Nidoran (M)
[P][P] Poison Jab 20
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Poisoned.
[P][C][C] Diamond Horn 60
38 / 110 (Uncommon)
Pidgeotto 80 HP [C]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Pidgey
[ABILITY] Tangled Feet
If this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition, prevent all damage done to it by attacks (any other effects of attacks still happen).
[C][C] Nest Defender 20+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Pokemon named Pidgey on your Bench.
Wk - [L] (+20) // Res - [F] (-20) // Ret - [C]
39 / 110 (Uncommon)
Raticate 70 HP [C]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Rattata
[C] Last Resort 10+
If your opponent has 1 Prize card left, this attack does 90 more damage.
[C][C] Continuous Gnaw 30
During your next turn, this Pokemon's Continuous Gnaw attack does 30 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
Wk - [F] (+10) // Res - none // Ret - [C]
42 / 110 (Uncommon)
Sudowoodo 70 HP [F]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Fake Tree
Once during your turn, before your attack, you may make this Pokemon's type [G] until the end of your opponent's next turn.
[F][C][C] Wood Hammer 60
This Pokemon does 20 damage to itself.
Wk - [W] (+10) // Res - none // Ret - [C][C]
43 / 110 (Uncommon)
Volbeat 60 HP [G]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Illuminate
When you play this Pokemon from your hand, you may look at the top 2 cards of your deck, choose 1 of them, and put it in your hand. Put the other cards back on top of your deck in any order. If Illumise is in play, you may look at the top 4 cards of your deck instead.
[G][C] Signal Beam 30
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Confused.
45 / 110 (Uncommon)
Wormadam 80 HP [G]
[ABILITY] Plant Energy
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may remove all damage counters from it.
[G][C] Grass Knot 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [C] in your opponent's Active Pokemon's Retreat Cost.
Wk - [R] (+20) // Res - [W] (-10) // Ret - [C][C][C]
46 / 110 (Uncommon)
Wormadam 80 HP [F]
[ABILITY] Sharp Sand
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokemon.
[F][C][C] Rock Blast 50+
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 20 more damage for each heads.
47 / 110 (Uncommon)
Wormadam 80 HP [M]

[ABILITY] Trash Stash
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, put an Item card from your discard pile into your hand.
[M][M] Flash Cannon 20+
This attack does 10 more damage for each [M] Energy attached to this Pokemon. Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.
Wk - [R] (+20) // Res - [P] (-20) // Ret - [C][C][C]
48 / 110 (Uncommon)

Aron 50 HP [M]
Basic Pokemon
[M] Metal Meal
Discard 1 [M] Energy attached to this Pokemon and heal 30 damage from it.
[M][M] Iron Charge 30
Wk - [R] (+10) // Res - [P] (-10) // Ret - [C]
50 / 110 (Common)
Axew 40 HP [N]
Basic Pokemon
[L] Tiny Dragon Rage
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon). If tails, this Pokemon does 10 damage to itself.
Wk - [Y] (+10) // Res - [R] (-10) // Ret - [C]
51 / 110 (Common)
Burmy 40 HP [G]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Changing Cloak
Whenever you attach a basic [G], [M], or [F] Energy from your hand to this Pokemon, you may use this Ability. If you attached a [G] Energy, this Pokemon can't be affected by any Special Conditions until the end of your opponent's next turn (remove any Special Conditions currently affecting it). If you attached a [M] Energy, during your opponent's next turn, reduce all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks by 20. If you attached a [F] Energy, during your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of Abilities done to this Pokemon.
[C] Tackle 10
Wk - [R] (+10) // Res - none // Ret - [C][C]
52 / 110 (Common)
Diglett 40 HP [F]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Hiding Underground
If this Pokemon is on your Bench, prevent all damage done to it.
[F] Dig 10
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokemon during your opponent's next turn.
Wk - [G] (+10) // Res - [L] (-20) // Ret - none
53 / 110 (Common)
Helioptile 50 HP [L]
Basic Pokemon
[L] Thunder Wave 10
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed.
Wk - [F] (+10) // Res - [M] (-20) // Ret - [C]
57 / 110 (Common)
Litleo 70 HP [R]
Basic Pokemon
[C] Bravery 10+
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has higher maximum HP than this Pokemon, this attack does 20 more damage.
[R][C] Fire Fang 20
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Burned.
Wk - [W] (+10) // Res - [Y] (-10) // Ret - [C]
59 / 110 (Common)
Nidoran (F) 70 HP [P]
Basic Pokemon
[C] Call for Family
Search your deck for a Basic Pokemon with Nidoran in its name and put it on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[P] Counter Poison 10
If this Pokemon was damaged by an attack during your opponent's last turn, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Poisoned.
Wk - [P] (+10) // Res - none // Ret - [C]
60 / 110 (Common)
Nidoran (M) 50 HP [P]
Basic Pokemon
[C] Show Off 10+
If you have Nidoran (F) in play, this attack does 10 more damage.
[P] Poison Sting 10
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Poisoned.
61 / 110 (Common)
Pidgey 50 HP [C]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Tangled Feet
If this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition, prevent all damage done to it by attacks (any other effects of attacks still happen).
[C] Whirlwind 10
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent switches his or her Active Pokemon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon.
Wk - [L] (+10) // Res - [F] (-10) // Ret - [C]
63 / 110 (Common)
Ponyta 60 HP [R]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Running Spirit
This Pokemon can retreat even if it is Asleep or Paralyzed.
[R] Flame Charge 10
Flip a coin. If heads, attach 1 basic [R] Energy card from your discard pile to Ponyta.
65 / 110 (Common)
Rattata 30 HP [C]
Basic Pokemon
[C] Gather
Draw a card.
[C] Quick Bite 10+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 more damage.
Wk - [F] (+10) // Res - none // Ret - none
66 / 110 (Common)
Roggenrola 60 HP [F]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Hard Rock
Whenever this Pokemon is damaged by an Evolved Pokemon's attack, reduce that damage by 20.
[F] Smack Down 10+
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has [F] Resistance, this attack does 10 more damage and this attack's damage is not affected by Resistance.
67 / 110 (Common)
Rufflet 60 HP [C]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Unafraid
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has higher maximum HP than this Pokemon, the attack cost of each of this Pokemon's attacks is 0.
[C][C] Sharp Talons 20+
68 / 110 (Common)
Spoink 50 HP [P]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Always Bouncing
This Pokemon can't be affected by any Special Conditions.
[P] Spring Away 10
Return this Pokemon and all cards attached to it to your hand.
Wk - [D] (+10) // Res - none // Ret - [C]
72 / 110 (Common)
Zubat 50 HP [P]
Basic Pokemon
[C] Supersonic
[P] Infiltrate
This attack does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon (don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon).
Wk - [L] (+10) // Res - [F] (-10) // Ret - none
75 / 110 (Common)

Absol (Mega) 120 HP [D]
Mega Evolution Pokemon - Mega Evolves from Absol
Mega Evolution Rule: Put this Pokemon onto your Active Absol. This counts as evolving Absol. This Pokemon can use the Abilities and Attacks of the Absol under it. You can't play this card if you have another Mega Evolution Pokemon in play.
[D][C] Chaos Horn 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of Energy cards in each player's discard pile.
77 / 110 (Ultra Rare)
Aggron (Mega) 170 HP [M]
Mega Evolution Pokemon - Mega Evolves from Aggron
Mega Evolution Rule: Put this Pokemon onto your Active Aggron. This counts as evolving Aggron. This Pokemon can use the Abilities and Attacks of the Aggron under it. You can't play this card if you have another Mega Evolution Pokemon in play.
[M][M][M] Mountain Masher 60
If this attack Knocks Out your opponent's Active Pokemon, you may choose not to take a Prize card. If you do, your opponent discards the top 7 cards of his or her deck.
Wk - [R] (+30) // Res - [P] (-30) // Ret - [C][C][C][C]
78 / 110 (Ultra Rare)
Pidgeot (Mega) 140 HP [C]
Mega Evolution Pokemon - Mega Evolves from Pidgeot
Mega Evolution Rule: Put this Pokemon onto your Active Pidgeot. This counts as evolving Pidgeot. This Pokemon can use the Attacks and Abilities of the Pidgeot under it. You can't play this card if you have another Mega Evolution Pokemon in play.
[C][C][C] Hurricane 40
Unless this attack Knocks Out your opponent's Active Pokemon, shuffle it and all cards attached to it into your opponent's deck.
Wk - [L] (+30) // Res - [F] (-30) // Ret - none
83 / 110 (Ultra Rare)

Dark Cave TRAINER - Stadium
This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.
Whenever either player tries to play a Supporter or Item card from his or her hand, that player must discard 1 other card from his or her hand (if they can't, they can't play that card).
88 / 110 (Uncommon)
Frozen Peak TRAINER - Stadium
This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.
Each player can't attach any Energy or Pokemon Tool cards to his or her Active Pokemon.
90 / 110 (Uncommon)
Hiker TRAINER - Supporter
You may only play 1 Supporter card during your turn.
Put a card from your discard pile into your hand.
93 / 110 (Uncommon)
Path Guide TRAINER - Supporter
Look at the top 6 cards of your deck. Choose 2 of them and put them in your hand. Shuffle the other cards back into your deck.
96 / 110 (Uncommon)
Pleasant Plateau TRAINER - Stadium
Once during each player's turn, that player may draw a card.
97 / 110 (Uncommon)
Pokemon Ranger TRAINER - Supporter
Discard 1 card from your hand. Then, search your deck for up to 2 Item cards, reveal them, and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
98 / 110 (Uncommon)
Professor Cozmo TRAINER - Supporter
Shuffle your hand into your deck, then draw 6 cards.
99 / 110 (Uncommon)
Rest Stop Lady TRAINER - Supporter
Heal 30 damage and all Special Conditions from each of your Pokemon.
100 / 110 (Uncommon)
Rocky Hillside TRAINER - Stadium
Whenever either player puts a Basic Pokemon onto his or her Bench, put 1 damage counter on that Pokemon for each [C] in its Retreat Cost.
101 / 110 (Uncommon)
Stranded Trainer TRAINER - Supporter
Choose 1 of your Pokemon and discard as many Energy cards attached to it as you like. Draw 2 cards for each card discarded in this way.
104 / 110 (Uncommon)
Volcanic Vent TRAINER - Stadium
Once during either player's turn, that player may discard the top card of his or her deck. If he or she does, that player's opponent discards the top card of his or her deck.
106 / 110 (Uncommon)

Energy Retrieval TRAINER - Item
You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn.
Put 2 basic Energy cards from your discard pile into your hand.
107 / 110 (Common)
Escape Rope TRAINER - Item
Switch your Active Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon. Then, your opponent switches his or her Active Pokemon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon.
108 / 110 (Common)
Poké Ball TRAINER - Item
Discard 1 card from your hand. Search your deck for a basic Pokemon (excluding Legendary Pokemon), reveal it, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
109 / 110 (Common)
Potion TRAINER - Item
Heal 30 damage from 1 of your Pokemon.
110 / 110 (Common)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

110 is definitely not small, but the last time I believe I had two sets of a little bit smaller than that, so it's still a significant reduction :p

Also, I forgot to mention in my initial post that I will be using Weakness and Resistance of 10-30 as printed on the card, like during the DP era. The overall power level of cards will be closer to the current era, though.

Thanks for the support and offers. I'll keep you guys in mind if I need help!

Since there are no requests, I'm going to start with the Gigalith line:

Gigalith 130 HP [F]
Stage 2 Pokemon - Evolves from Boldore
[F] Broken Mountain 20x
Reveal the top 5 cards of your deck. You may discard any number of cards you find there. This attack does 20 damage times the number of cards discarded in this way. Shuffle the other cards back into your deck.
[F][F][C][C] Core Explosion 150
This Pokemon is now Knocked Out. This attack does 20 damage to each Pokemon on each player's Bench (don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon).
Wk - [W] (+30) // Res - none // Ret - [C][C][C][C]
7 / 110 (Rare Holo)

Boldore 90 HP [F]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Roggenrola
[F][C] Rock Slide
This attack does 20 damage to 2 of your opponent's Pokemon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).
[F][F][C] Stone Edge 80
Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.
26 / 110 (Uncommon)

Roggenrola 60 HP [F]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Hard Rock
Whenever this Pokemon is damaged by an Evolved Pokemon's attack, reduce that damage by 20.
[F] Smack Down 10+
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has [F] Resistance, this attack does 10 more damage and this attack's damage is not affected by Resistance.
67 / 110 (Common)

Nothing really exciting here but it's just for a start. If anyone has any requests let me know and they will be the next ones I post!

Last edited:

bowlerdude04

Aspiring Trainer
I'm going to try to keep the updates to somewhere around 3-6 cards at a time so I'm not going to post both of those lines this time, but here's the Mothim / Wormadam line and I will post the Pidgeot line next time.

Burmy 40 HP [G]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Changing Cloak
Whenever you attach a basic [G], [M], or [F] Energy from your hand to this Pokemon, you may use this Ability. If you attached a [G] Energy, this Pokemon can't be affected by any Special Conditions until the end of your opponent's next turn (remove any Special Conditions currently affecting it). If you attached a [M] Energy, during your opponent's next turn, reduce all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks by 20. If you attached a [F] Energy, during your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of Abilities done to this Pokemon.
[C] Tackle 10
Wk - [R] (+10) // Res - none // Ret - [C][C]
52 / 110 (Common)
Wormadam 80 HP [G]
[ABILITY] Plant Energy
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may remove all damage counters from it.
[G][C] Grass Knot 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [C] in your opponent's Active Pokemon's Retreat Cost.
Wk - [R] (+20) // Res - [W] (-10) // Ret - [C][C][C]
46 / 110 (Uncommon)
Wormadam 80 HP [F]
[ABILITY] Sharp Sand
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokemon.
[F][C][C] Rock Blast 50+
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 20 more damage for each heads.
47 / 110 (Uncommon)
Wormadam 80 HP [M]
[ABILITY] Trash Stash
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, put an Item card from your discard pile into your hand.
[M][M] Flash Cannon 20+
This attack does 10 more damage for each [M] Energy attached to this Pokemon. Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.
Wk - [R] (+20) // Res - [P] (-20) // Ret - [C][C][C]
48 / 110 (Uncommon)
Mothim 90 HP [G]
[G][G] Bug Bite 40
Before doing damage, discard any Pokemon Tool cards attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon.
[G][C][C] Silver Wind 40
Flip 2 coins. For each heads, search your deck for a basic Energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterward.
Wk - [R] (+20) // Res - [F] (-20) // Ret - [C]
22 / 110 (Rare)

bowlerdude04

Aspiring Trainer
OK, here's the Pidgeot line:

Pidgey 50 HP [C]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Tangled Feet
[C] Whirlwind 10
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent switches his or her Active Pokemon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon.
Wk - [L] (+10) // Res - [F] (-10) // Ret - [C]
63 / 110 (Common)

Pidgeotto 80 HP [C]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Pidgey
[ABILITY] Tangled Feet
[C][C] Nest Defender 20+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Pokemon named Pidgey on your Bench.
39 / 110 (Uncommon)

Pidgeot 120 HP [C]
Stage 2 Pokemon - Evolves from Pidgeotto
[ABILITY] Bird's Eye Search
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may search your deck for any 2 cards and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C][C][C] Energy Gale 60
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has more Energy attached to it than this Pokemon, move an Energy card attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.
Wk - [L] (+30) // Res - [F] (-30) // Ret - [C]
13 / 110 (Rare Holo)

Pidgeot (Mega) 140 HP [C]
Mega Evolution Pokemon - Mega Evolves from Pidgeot
Mega Evolution Rule: Put this Pokemon onto your Active Pidgeot. This counts as evolving Pidgeot. This Pokemon can use the Attacks and Abilities of the Pidgeot under it. You can't play this card if you have another Mega Evolution Pokemon in play.
[C][C][C] Hurricane 40
Unless this attack Knocks Out your opponent's Active Pokemon, shuffle it and all cards attached to it into your opponent's deck.
Wk - [L] (+30) // Res - [F] (-30) // Ret - none
83 / 110 (Ultra Rare)

And also with this update, the Rapidash line!

Ponyta 60 HP [R]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Running Spirit
This Pokemon can retreat even if it is Asleep or Paralyzed.
[R] Flame Charge 10
Flip a coin. If heads, attach 1 basic [R] Energy card from your discard pile to Ponyta.
65 / 110 (Common)

Rapidash 100 HP [R]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Ponyta
[ABILITY] Mane of Fire
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard 1 [R] Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Burned (after doing damage).
[R][C][C] Scorch Dash 40+
If your opponent's Active Pokemon is Burned, this attack does 30 more damage. Switch this Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.
Wk - [W] (+20) // Res - [Y] (-10) // Ret - none
14 / 110 (Rare Holo)

bowlerdude04

Aspiring Trainer
First in this update, we have the Grumpig line, including some Psychic-type energy acceleration
Spoink 50 HP [P]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Always Bouncing
This Pokemon can't be affected by any Special Conditions.
[P] Spring Away 10
Return this Pokemon and all cards attached to it to your hand.
Wk - [D] (+10) // Res - none // Ret - [C]
72 / 110 (Common)
Grumpig 110 HP [P]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Spoink
[P] Psychic Amplification
Search your deck for up to 2 basic [P] Energy cards and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C][C] Hypnotic Dance 30
Choose 1 of your opponent's Active Pokemon's attacks. During your opponent's next turn, your opponent's Active Pokemon can only use that attack.
Wk - [P] (+20) // Res - none // Ret - [C][C][C]
21 / 110 (Rare)
And second, the Dugtrio line.
Diglett 40 HP [F]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Hiding Underground
If this Pokemon is on your Bench, prevent all damage done to it.
[F] Dig 10
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokemon during your opponent's next turn.
Wk - [G] (+10) // Res - [L] (-20) // Ret - none
53 / 110 (Common)
Dugtrio 80 HP [F]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Diglett
[ABILITY] Arena Trap
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, your opponent's Active Pokemon can't retreat.
[F][F] Magnitude 60
Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. If 1 is heads and 1 is tails, this attack does 10 damage to each of your Benched Pokemon. If both are tails, this attack's base damage is 20 instead of 60.
Wk - [G] (+20) // Res - [L] (-30) // Ret - [C]
29 / 110 (Uncommon)

bowlerdude04

Aspiring Trainer
Here are Volbeat and Illumise, who as usual, work together:
Illumise 70 HP [G]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Sweet Aroma
When you play this Pokemon from your hand, you may search your deck for a Basic Pokemon and put it on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[G][C] Firefly Tackle 20+
If Volbeat is in play, this attack does 20 more damage.
35 / 110 (Uncommon)
Volbeat 60 HP [G]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Illuminate
When you play this Pokemon from your hand, you may look at the top 2 cards of your deck, choose 1 of them, and put it in your hand. Put the other cards back on top of your deck in any order. If Illumise is in play, you may look at the top 4 cards of your deck instead.
[G][C] Signal Beam 30
45 / 110 (Uncommon)
Next we have Sudowoodo:
Sudowoodo 70 HP [F]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Fake Tree
Once during your turn, before your attack, you may make this Pokemon's type [G] until the end of your opponent's next turn.
[F][C][C] Wood Hammer 60
43 / 110 (Uncommon)
And finally, the first mascot Pokemon of the set to be revealed - here is Mega Absol!
Absol 80 HP [D]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Dark Surprise
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a card from your hand. If you do, your opponent discards a card from his or her hand. You can't use more than 1 Dark Surprise ability each turn.
[D][D][C] Disaster Strike 50
Each player discards the top 3 cards of his or her deck.
19 / 110 (Rare)
Absol (Mega) 120 HP [D]
Mega Evolution Pokemon - Mega Evolves from Absol
Mega Evolution Rule: Put this Pokemon onto your Active Absol. This counts as evolving Absol. This Pokemon can use the Abilities and Attacks of the Absol under it. You can't play this card if you have another Mega Evolution Pokemon in play.
[D][C] Chaos Horn 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of Energy cards in each player's discard pile.
77 / 110 (Ultra Rare)

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I would caution you from overusing Abilities. Not all cards have to have them to be interesting, and it seems you've been using them frequently.

The cards are great themselves, though, and I especially like Mega Absol. :)

bowlerdude04

Aspiring Trainer
Fair comment - I definitely did use a lot of Abilities when making this set.

I think the cards I have chosen to show so far over-represent that a little bit with Abilities on all but 4 of the non-Mega Pokemon, but even still, there are a unrealistically high number of Abilities. I do like when a card can make itself useful without attacking, and there were also quite a few different effects that I wanted to fit into a format with 80-some Pokemon, so I think those are partly reasons for it..

Thanks for the comments!

Reggie McGigas

-
Hey, I haven't had much time to comment here but I'd be intrested in making Burmy and one of the Wormadams into image based cards. What do you think?

bowlerdude04

Aspiring Trainer
This will be the last update for the weekend as I'm going camping.
We will open up this update with Crobat (which does the kinds of things it usually does)

Crobat 100 HP [P]
Stage 2 Pokemon - Evolves from Golbat
[C][C] Silent Predator
This attack does 50 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon (don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon).
[P][P] Cross Poison 40
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Poisoned. Put 2 damage counters on it between turns instead of 1.
Wk - [L] (+20) // Res - [F] (-30) // Ret - none
6 / 110 (Rare Holo)

Golbat 80 HP [P]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Zubat
[P] Echolocator
Search your deck for a card and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[P][C] Vampire Bite 30
Heal 30 damage from this Pokemon.
Wk - [L] (+10) // Res - [F] (-20) // Ret - none
32 / 110 (Uncommon)

Zubat 50 HP [P]
Basic Pokemon
[C] Supersonic
[P] Infiltrate
This attack does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon (don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon).
Wk - [L] (+10) // Res - [F] (-10) // Ret - none
75 / 110 (Common)

And the Raticate line:

Rattata 30 HP [C]
Basic Pokemon
[C] Gather
Draw a card.
[C] Quick Bite 10+
Wk - [F] (+10) // Res - none // Ret - none
66 / 110 (Common)

Raticate 70 HP [C]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Rattata
[C] Last Resort 10+
If your opponent has 1 Prize card left, this attack does 90 more damage.
[C][C] Continuous Gnaw 30
During your next turn, this Pokemon's Continuous Gnaw attack does 30 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
Wk - [F] (+10) // Res - none // Ret - [C]
42 / 110 (Uncommon)

And finally we have the first Fairy-type of the set, Carbink:

Carbink 80 HP [Y]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Diamond Armor
Reduce all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks by 10 for each [F] Energy attached to it.
[Y][Y] Reflective Ray 50
Your opponent may discard a card from his or her hand. If he or she does, this attack's base damage is 20 instead of 50.
Wk - [M] (+10) // Res - [N] (-20) // Ret - [C][C][C]
27 / 110 (Uncommon)

Reggie McGigas

-
5817188_orig.png
5283770_orig.png

I changed Burmy's ability because it was too long, and Wormadam's because I felt it was somewhat bland. And I know there is an error with Wormadam's ability, I'm too tired to change it :p

bowlerdude04

Aspiring Trainer
Other than the wrong ability on Wormadam trash cloak, looks pretty cool! Nice work Reggie

Here are the next 6 cards; three 2-stage lines:
Clefairy 60 HP [Y]
Basic Pokemon
[C] Magic Fingers
Each player may draw 2 cards.
[Y] Minimize
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Clefairy during your opponent's next turn.
28 / 110 (Uncommon)
Clefable 90 HP [Y]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Clefairy
[ABILITY] Moonlight Wish
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put 1 damage counter on this Pokemon. If you do, search your deck for an Evolved Pokemon (excluding Mega Evolution Pokemon), reveal it, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[Y][C] Metronome
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokemon's attacks and use it as this attack.
5 / 110 (Rare Holo)
Rufflet 60 HP [C]
Basic Pokemon
[ABILITY] Unafraid
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has higher maximum HP than this Pokemon, the attack cost of each of this Pokemon's attacks is 0.
[C][C] Sharp Talons 20+
68 / 110 (Common)
Braviary 100 HP [C]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Rufflet
[C][C] Fight for Friends 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each Prize card your opponent has taken.
[C][C][C] Brave Bird 100
This Pokemon does 30 damage to itself.
Wk - [L] (+20) // Res - [F] (-20) // Ret - [C][C]
3 / 110 (Rare Holo)
Helioptile 50 HP [L]
Basic Pokemon
[L] Thunder Wave 10
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed.
Wk - [F] (+10) // Res - [M] (-20) // Ret - [C]
57 / 110 (Common)
Heliolisk 90 HP [L]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Helioptile
[ABILITY] Solar Converter
Each basic [L], [W], and [R] Energy card attached to this Pokemon provides [L][L] instead of its usual type.
[L][L][L] Static Ambience 50
Until the end of your opponent's next turn, each Pokemon Tool card attached to each Pokemon in play has no effect.
Wk - [F] (+20) // Res - [M] (-20) // Ret - [C][C]
34 / 110 (Uncommon)

bowlerdude04

Aspiring Trainer
The Haxorus line and a few trainers:

Axew 40 HP [N]
Basic Pokemon
[L] Tiny Dragon Rage
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon). If tails, this Pokemon does 10 damage to itself.
Wk - [Y] (+10) // Res - [R] (-10) // Ret - [C]
51 / 110 (Common)
Fraxure 80 HP [N]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Axew
[C] Dragon Dance
Search your deck for a basic [L] or [M] Energy card and attach them to this Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[M][L] Tusk Cutter 30
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon.
Wk - [Y] (+20) // Res - [R] (-20) // Ret - [C][C]
31 / 110 (Uncommon)
Haxorus 130 HP [N]
Stage 2 Pokemon - Evolves from Fraxure
[ABILITY] Angry Axe
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and your opponent plays a Supporter card, put 2 damage counters on his or her Active Pokemon.
[M][M][L] Dragon Claw 80+
You may discard a card from your hand. If you do, this attack does 30 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
Wk - [Y] (+30) // Res - [R] (-30) // Ret - [C][C]
9 / 110 (Rare Holo)
These are the 4 common trainers in the set. They are basically reprints except for a bit of a change to Poke Ball.
Energy Retrieval TRAINER - Item
Put 2 basic Energy cards from your discard pile into your hand.
107 / 110 (Common)
Escape Rope TRAINER - Item
Switch your Active Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon. Then, your opponent switches his or her Active Pokemon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon.
108 / 110 (Common)
Poké Ball TRAINER - Item
Discard 1 card from your hand. Search your deck for a basic Pokemon (excluding Legendary Pokemon), reveal it, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
109 / 110 (Common)
Potion TRAINER - Item
Heal 30 damage from 1 of your Pokemon.
110 / 110 (Common)

bowlerdude04

Aspiring Trainer
Aron 50 HP [M]
Basic Pokemon
[M] Metal Meal
Discard 1 [M] Energy attached to this Pokemon and heal 30 damage from it.
[M][M] Iron Charge 30
Wk - [R] (+10) // Res - [P] (-10) // Ret - [C]
50 / 110 (Common)
Lairon 90 HP [M]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Aron
[ABILITY] Group Rivalry
Whenever this Pokemon attacks and does damage to your opponent's Active Pokemon, if you have any other Pokemon named Lairon in play, that attack does 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokemon. Then, put 1 damage counter on each of your other Pokemon named Lairon.
[M][C][C] Steel Ram 40+
This attack does 10 more damage for each [M] Energy attached to this Pokemon.
Wk - [R] (+20) // Res - [P] (-10) // Ret - [C][C][C]
36 / 110 (Uncommon)
Aggron 140 HP [M]
Stage 2 Pokemon - Evolves from Lairon
[ABILITY] Intruder Alert
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon becomes Active, put 2 damage counters on that Pokemon.
[M][M][C][C] Iron Head 80
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed. If tails, this Pokemon does 30 damage to itself.
Wk - [R] (+30) // Res - [P] (-30) // Ret - [C][C][C]
2 / 110 (Rare Holo)
Aggron (Mega) 170 HP [M]
Mega Evolution Pokemon - Mega Evolves from Aggron
Mega Evolution Rule: Put this Pokemon onto your Active Aggron. This counts as evolving Aggron. This Pokemon can use the Abilities and Attacks of the Aggron under it. You can't play this card if you have another Mega Evolution Pokemon in play.
[M][M][M] Mountain Masher 60
If this attack Knocks Out your opponent's Active Pokemon, you may choose not to take a Prize card. If you do, your opponent discards the top 7 cards of his or her deck.
Wk - [R] (+30) // Res - [P] (-30) // Ret - [C][C][C][C]
78 / 110 (Ultra Rare)
Litleo 70 HP [R]
Basic Pokemon
[C] Bravery 10+
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has higher maximum HP than this Pokemon, this attack does 20 more damage.
[R][C] Fire Fang 20
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Burned.
59 / 110 (Common)
Pyroar 100 HP [R]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Litleo
[C][C] Noble Roar 20+
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has any Special Energy attached to it, you may have this attack do 50 more damage or discard a Special Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon.
[R][R][C][C] Overheat 120
Discard 2 [R] Energy attached to this Pokemon.
Wk - [W] (+20) // Res - [Y] (-20) // Ret - [C][C]
23 / 110 (Rare)

bowlerdude04

Aspiring Trainer
Nidoqueen and Nidoking line! Together, they can be powerful disruptive cards if you can manage to set up two different stage 2 lines...

Nidoran (M) 50 HP [P]
Basic Pokemon
[C] Show Off 10+
If you have Nidoran (F) in play, this attack does 10 more damage.
[P] Poison Sting 10
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Poisoned.
61 / 110 (Common)
Nidoran (F) 70 HP [P]
Basic Pokemon
[C] Call for Family
Search your deck for a Basic Pokemon with Nidoran in its name and put it on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[P] Counter Poison 10
If this Pokemon was damaged by an attack during your opponent's last turn, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Poisoned.
60 / 110 (Common)
Nidorino 80 HP [P]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Nidoran (M)
[P][P] Poison Jab 20
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Poisoned.
[P][C][C] Diamond Horn 60
38 / 110 (Uncommon)
Nidorina 90 HP [P]
Stage 1 Pokemon - Evolves from Nidoran (F)
[C][C] Teamwork 20+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Nidoran (F), Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidoran (M), Nidorino, and Nidoking on your Bench.
[P][C][C] Startling Screech 40
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Confused.
37 / 110 (Uncommon)
Nidoking 130 HP [P]
Stage 2 Pokemon - Evolves from Nidorino
[ABILITY] Terrifying Tandem
If Nidoqueen is in play, your opponent can't play any Supporter cards from his or her hand.
[P][C][C][C] Thrashing Tail 80+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage. If tails, this attack does 30 damage to 1 of your Benched Pokemon.
11 / 110 (Rare Holo)
Nidoqueen 140 HP [P]
Stage 2 Pokemon - Evolves from Nidorina
[ABILITY] Terrain Defenders
If Nidoking is in play, your opponent can't play any Stadium cards from his or her hand.
[P][P] Family Instinct 50
During your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of attacks done to your Benched Nidoran (F), Nidorina, Nidoran (M), Nidorino and Nidoking.
12 / 110 (Rare Holo)