• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format XY On: Sky Florges (Florges EX / Xerneas / Aromatisse)

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
Before anyone says anything, I know that M.Rayquaza decks are better, but I still wanted to make this more or less for fun.

Pokémon (18)
  • 3 Florges-EX
  • 3 Spritzee
  • 3 Aromatisse
  • 2 Swirlix
  • 2 Slurpuff (Tasting)
  • 2 Xerneas
  • 2 Klefki
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums (34)
  • 3 Professor Sycamore
  • 3 Professor Birch's Observation
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 1 Trainers' Mail
  • 4 Roller Skates
  • 3 Acro Bike
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Switch
  • 1 Escape Rope
  • 4 Muscle Band
  • 3 Sky Field
  • 1 Sacred Ash
Energy (7)
  • 7 Fairy Energy
Strategy:

So turn one I'm aiming to try and have at least a Xerneas and Florges-Ex and one other Pokémon in order to take full advantage of Geomancy. Using things like Roller Skates, Acro Bike, and Slurpuff's Tasting to create that speedy draw power in order keep consistency. I added Sky Field to try and take full advantage of Florges-EX's Bright Garden attack and Lead can help early on as well.

I've tested it and it seems pretty consistent so far and I haven't added any thing from AOR since it's not released yet. I am considering trying out Whimsicott but I'll have to see.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated and thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would consider weakness policy, there's just to many steel decks going around. 4 baby xerneas, It's better to start with it over any other pokemon in the deck just because you need the speed, turn 1 for 3 energy on the board is the best way to get that going. 4 sky field or keep 3 and run 2 fairy garden, stadium wars will just get harder with better stadiums coming out.

I would consider weakness policy, there's just to many steel decks going around. 4 baby xerneas, It's better to start with it over any other pokemon in the deck just because you need the speed, turn 1 for 3 energy on the board is the best way to get that going. 4 sky field or keep 3 and run 2 fairy garden, stadium wars will just get harder with better stadiums coming out.

The more I play it, the more I feel like I should probably run 2 Muscle Band and 2 Weakness Policy just for the flexibility since I'm not running the other Slurpuff. I'll most likely run 4 Sky Fields to ensure I can gain the advantage and have more leeway too. I'm going to get rid of Klefki too since Dark types aren't really as relevant this format too and replace it with the Xerneas and Sky Field. I'll test this way today and see if it makes and huge changes.

Back