Pokemon X and Y Anime Team Predictions

Gumball

The Best Goomy in Town
Post here saying what Pokemon you would like to see Ash, Serena and the male companion, Clemont use. I, personally, would love for Ash's Charizard to remain in his party. I'm not sure if this would happen, however, due to it being the same typing as Talonflame, because we all know that Ash is going to obtain a Fletchling. It would also be cool if Ash got a Chespin, Greninja, Pangoro and Goomy. As for Serena, she seems like she would choose Fennekin. It may or may not evolve, but I hope it does. She also seems like a Skiddo and Meowstic (female) would be on her team. Also possibly even Furfrou. Anyway, I would like to hear what you guys think!

Make sure to add reasonings to your posts! It's no fun to just say which Pokémon you think Ash will take; let us know why you think or hope so! :) ~Athena

I think Ash will have this team

- Pikachu - Obviously! xD

- Froakie - You see him taking an injured one to the Pokemon Center in the trailer, he will probably end up joining the team. I can see him evolving all the way to its final form.

- Vivillon - Once again from the trailer, you see Ash battling a Gym Leader and it looks like he is battling with Vivillon, so maybe he catches a Scatterbug early on in the anime

- Pancham - I can see Ash having one, I don't know why haha xD, but I can just picture Pancham on his team

- Chespin - It is not uncommon for Ash to get more than 1 of the regions starter Pokemon. I can see it staying as Chespin for a while before staying as a Quilladin for most of the series. I hope he gets Chespin because I love it .^_^.

- Fletchling - He always catches the local bird Pokemon and evolvews it fully. I expect the same this time around

Others

- Charizard (Brought back again at some point) - with all the big deal about Mega Evolution I feel like he will bring back Charizard again seeing as he has a very strong bond with him and what better way to show off Mega Evolution than one of the most well known and popular Pokemon ever. I know Mega Blazkien and Mega Garchomp have been seen in the trailer, but Charizard could still be in the mix too :)

- I know he will have more than 7 but I think he will bring back some of his older Pokemon too seeing as Kalos has such a variety of Pokemon from older generations. Maybe some of his older ones will now get evolutions?

For some reason I don't think Ash will get Fennekin because I think like Serena will have one instead

Also Cilan will not be heading to Kalos, Clemont the Gym Leader will be joining Ash along with his little sister and obviously also Serena :D

I wanna see more evolutions on Ash's team this time. He will have a Talonflame for sure.I want him to have a Pancham and Litleo. They are perfect for him ^.^ I wanted him to catch a Chespin but unfortunately Clemont catched one... :( Oh and for Serena i see an Espurr/Meowstic

From a different thread:

Here is what I think everyone's teams will be at the end of the league:

Ash
Pikachu
Frogadier (Like Mudkip, it probably won't evolve until way late into the series)
Talonflame (His Flyer and Fire type)
Pancham (Won't evolve, as Ash won't have access to a Dark type)
Clauncher (Ash always gets the Water Crustacean)
Other (Could be something unexpected like Carbink, or an older Pokémon)

Serena
Braixen
Flabébé (Probably won't evolve due to AZ's Floette and the main characters don't usually get access to Evolution Stones)
Meowstic (Female)
Spritzee (Aromatisse is ugly and on the off chance she does evolve it, she'll probably end up with its counterpart, Slurpuff)
Amaura/Aurorus (It's about time a main character gets a Fossil)

Clemont
Bunnelby (Probably won't evolve, as Diggersby is uglier)
Quilladin (Chespin is know or being a glutton and Quilladin is very fat looking)
Heliolisk (Picks it up from the Gym after Ash beats him)
Klefki

Ash Will probably have Pikachu of course, Based on Froakie's pride, loyalty and dignity he'll not only be Frogadier but maybe even Greninja. Fletchling will be Talonflame by his 6th badge I feel like Ash will get Gogoat but I really want him to get Pangoro and I have this strange feeling he may get Tyrunt.

Serena Will have Braxien, Meowstic, Spritzee or Swirlix or Flabébé and Amaura

Clemont will still hold Dedenne, Diggersby, Chesnaught and take Heliolisk or his Magneton.

Well, I can probably say for sure we'll be seeing Talonflame in Ash's team. I personally would like to see him get a Trevenant, but I have doubts on that happening. However what I'm begging will happen is that he'll evolve Froakie into Greninja. Since the latest episode in Japan will be about Froakie battling a Frogadier, it could be that Froakie loses and gains a drive to evolve all the way. It would make for a better service then what they did with the starters in BW.

I have feeling that Clement will get Litleo, cause Bonnie/Eureka think that is cute.

Ash: Skiddo-Gogoat, Phantump-Trevenant *there will be story about Trade-Evolution, they remake some old episode, and I have feeling this concept will be used too*, and Bergmite.

Serena will have Goomy.

I didn't add pokemon that already in their team till now.

Ash-
Pikachu (no duh)
Greninja (I'd like Frogideir to evolve)
Talonflame (It's pretty likely that Flechinder will evolve)
Hawlucha
Noivern (Ash has Noibat now but in the league using Noivern would help him so much)
Trevenant or Gogoat (Ash hasn't got a grass type yet put I would like him to have either)

Serena-
Delphox (I've got a feeling Braixen will evolve)
Pancham (it won't evolve)
Slyveon (In the new japanese opening we see a Eevee who likes to perform I hope it evolves into Slyveon)

I don't think serena will catch any more pokemon

Clemont-
Diggersby (I don't think it will happen but it would be awesome)
Quilladin (I have an idea for an episode where Team Rocket nearly beat ash and co Cespin evolves to help out then with Frogideir and Braixen they beat Team rocket)
Luxray

Jessie-
Wobbuffet
Gourgist (in one of the next episodes Pumkaboo is going to evolve)

James-
Inkay (I think Inkay is pretty aware that if he evovles he will become a Malamar)

Scottie (Id like to talk about him as I think he will be Ash's main rival in the Kalos leauge)
Sceptile (Sceptile will go head to head with Greninja not sure what will happen but at the moment Frogideir is a grass type destroyer)
Salamence
Slurpuff
Sableye (keeping with the S theme Sableye)
Slowbro (maybe)

Not sure on the last one a fire type maybe

I guess the team will be:

Ash:
Pikachu for sure! Talonflame because of the obviously reason that Ash his Region Bird always will evolve to the end. Hawlucha, Noibat will evolve later in the time when he is in the Pokémon League like Snorunt, Frogadier will evolve in Greninja later around or after the Pokémon League same as Grovyle ( I think there will be a new challenge for Ash , because the Kalos region reminds me a lot of the region Hoenn .. maybe a new Battle Frontier ) And his final Pokémon will be Bergmite, because he/she hasnt his own episode yet and the rest (leftovers) are already shown in the anime except for Phantump.. But I dont think he will catch or get a Phantump.

I hope u can read my post... my English is not so good. x)

Ash:
On hand:
Pikachu (duh)
Fletchling>Fletchinder>Talonflame (confirmed)
Froakie>Frogadier>Greninja (Greninja's too popular for Frogadier to not evolve)
Hawlucha (duh)
Egg>Noibat>Noivern (could see it evolving close to the beginning of the Kalos League)
Phantump (Ash still lacks a Grass-type, and it's either this or Skiddo, and I just can't see Ash with a Skiddo or Gogoat. Might evolve, might not)

Can be called upon:
Goomy>Sliggoo>Goodra (I'd like to think Ash would be able to call on Goodra for emergencies)

Serena:
Fennekin>Braixen>Delphox (I can see Braixen evolving again)
Pancham>Pangoro (I think Pancham will evolve so Serena will need to rethink her Showcase strategies to adjust for Pangoro's larger size.
Eevee>Umbreon (continuing on from my Pangoro theory, I think Eevee will evolve into Umbreon, thus allowing Pancham to evolve, which would showcase its unique evolution method.
Mudkip (to promote OR/AS)

Clemont:
Bunnelby>Diggersby (I think Bunnelby will evolve at some point. Hard to say when, but I think it'll happen.)
Dedenne (duh)
Chespin>Quilladin (mirroring how the Hoenn starters evolved, I think Ash and the female character's starters will evolve all the way while the third one only evolves once. Also, I just like Quilladin.)
Shinx>Luxio>Luxray (already done)
Voltorb (he needs another Electric-type. Plus, imagine Voltorb exploding whenever one of Clemont's inventions explodes- that's a funny mental picture right there, they're recovering from one explosion only to see Voltorb about to blow as well)

Jessie:
Wobbuffet (duh)
Pumpkaboo>Gourgeist (done)
Carbink (she'll hear about the whole "Diancie is a mutated Carbink" thing and catch a Carbink to try and mutate it into a Diancie. This will fail, but she'll grow to like Carbink anyway)

James:
Inkay>Malamar (I for one would love to see how the anime handles Inkay's unique evolution method)
Klefki (no real reason behind this one, I just think it'd work)

When was Talonflame confirmed? Granted I highly suspect it will happen but as far as I know this isn't a given.

I actually can see Ash with a Skiddo before I see him with a Phantump, regardless of any evolving.

I'd kind of like to see Serena get a Mudkip, and as an OR/AS promotion it might work.

I actually disagree with Serena having an Umbreon. Sylveon is more likely in my opinion. As for Pangoro, anime logic could dictate that Pancham could evolve at the same time as Frogadier evoles to Greninja during a double battle. In a way it would meet the requirements for the evolution. I can easily see Serena getting Delphox.

I would prefer either Chespin fully evolve or not evolve at all. I don't know if I would exactly call Dedenne part of Clemont's team, yes he caught it but it was for Bonnie.

I don't see James's Inkay evolving, not after the problems they've had with those evil Malamar. And I have a hard time with Team Rocket getting fairy type Pokémon when the main characters wouldn't, not counting Dedenne.

Back