New Hoopa Movie Blister Pack

Such cute cards! It's a shame the distribution is so limited. I guess I'll be going to Ebay...

Seeing that i am sure that the second EX of "Legendary Holo Collection" will be Pikachu EX.

I suspect these will wind up either in our Ancient Origins or as promos down the line. The Hoopa could easily be in a Hoopa collection too.

Such cute cards! It's a shame the distribution is so limited. I guess I'll be going to Ebay...

It might be a fair bit cheaper to buy the two promo's broken out of the blister. The blisters must be expensive to ship. I still have a bunch of the Diancie blister that I still haven't bothered selling, I just open a few here and there when the singles sell. If anyone buys a blister one off of Ebay I would love to see how other sellers are shipping. I was thinking like a book, with the cardboard that folds over.

If this is the same price as the Diancie blister (450 Yen plus tax) then I can say there will be lots of single sets on Ebay for $9-10 shipped. I know I have changed my plans for opening the Legendary Holo Collection from boxes to these blisters. Can never have too many Pikachu promo's. Of course that is why I have no profits and 1,000's of cards.

I am guessing the blister will be $15+ shipped, maybe $1 or $2 lower if someone just puts it in a large bubble envelope. The Diancie blister weighs 85g.

Last edited:
The same blisters were used for the M Diancie packs, and those weren't expensive to have shipped. I ordered one from AmiAmi, paid my ¥380 for the weight class, and it arrived in a flat box with padding in perfect condition. Of course, being a large company I wouldn't be surprised if they got some kind of volume discount from JP Post that helps mitigate these costs, which wouldn't be available to smaller resellers.

I know I could just buy singles, but I prefer to buy sealed product rather than singles, even if it's just promo stuff with extra cards like these. I try to avoid buying singles wherever possible.

The same blisters were used for the M Diancie packs, and those weren't expensive to have shipped. I ordered one from AmiAmi, paid my ¥380 for the weight class, and it arrived in a flat box with padding in perfect condition. Of course, being a large company I wouldn't be surprised if they got some kind of volume discount from JP Post that helps mitigate these costs, which wouldn't be available to smaller resellers.

I know I could just buy singles, but I prefer to buy sealed product rather than singles, even if it's just promo stuff with extra cards like these. I try to avoid buying singles wherever possible.

Ok, think that is how I was thinking of shipping. I was looking at about ¥500 as a guess. If the front page announcement is right they won't have this product.

For the shipping discount, they get at least 20%. Very likely more as they are a real volume seller.

Also, all my prices are off a bit, I forgot the packs are a bit more expensive. So will likely be ¥50 more or so per blister.

Back