• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

I am indeed! :) Though I might be getting my boxes a bit late. I'm going to be in the US almost all of July so I had them shipped to my parents house (saves me on shipping and no worries about customs), so I won't be able to open them until I'm there.

I'm interested in one or all of these:
Walrein ex (EX Power Keepers) $6.99
Rhyperior Lv.X (Legends Awakened) $6.99
Floatzel GL Lv.X (Rising Rivals) $6.59
Arceus Lv.X 95/99 (Arceus) $10.49
Lanturn Prime $3.29
Raichu Prime $7.99
Absol Prime $4.39
Celebi Prime $2.29
Machamp Prime 3.79

would you do any of these for them:
EX recent sets:
Blastoise 29/146 $4.29
Emolga 46/146 $2.89
Skarmory 80/146 $3.79
Wailord 38/160 $5.99
Meloetta RC11/RC25 $2.29
Lugia 102/113 $2.99
JPN Groudon 032/052
JPN Kyurem 022/052
Aegislash 65/119 $5.39
M Kangaskan 79/106 $11.49
Rayquaza BW47 $8.99
Shaymin RC21/RC25 $2.49
Emolga RC23/RC25 $1.99

Let me know if you would want to trade for any ^.^

Hi, thanks for the offer! :) Unfortunately I'm not really looking for English cards outside of my current listed "wants" at the moment, and I already have both of the Japanese cards you have up for offer. I would however be happy to sell you all of the above cards at the price you listed (assume the prices were given in USD, which translates to approximately €47.45). Please let me know if you're interested!

Hi, thanks for the offer! :) Unfortunately I'm not really looking for English cards outside of my current listed "wants" at the moment, and I already have both of the Japanese cards you have up for offer. I would however be happy to sell you all of the above cards at the price you listed (assume the prices were given in USD, which translates to approximately €47.45). Please let me know if you're interested!
NP! Unfortunately I currently do not have the $$ to spend on cards! But thanks for considering my offer!

Happy to! :) Feel free to hit me up again if you change your mind, or end up with more Japanese cards I might like. :p

Happy to! :) Feel free to hit me up again if you change your mind, or end up with more Japanese cards I might like. :p

I do have these weird JPN cards... They are a bit smaller then an average card, the whole picture is foil and have arts from the older sets. The backs say Pocket Monster Card game; and you can peel the front like a sticker... I have NO idea what they are or what they were from i don't know if you'd be interested or if you even know what they are from? I totally forgot about them since I could never understand what they were

Those are stickers! :D I used to get them from sticker machines in the States back around when Pokémon came out in the early 00s. They cost US$.50 a piece and you got a random sticker from the series inside a cardboard protective sleeve. I used to have a bunch; slapped them on notebooks and such. Funnily enough, it was those stickers that got me interested in Japanese versions of Pokémon cards in the first place. :p

I actually would be interested in those (for nostalgia if not actual value), though I wouldn't assign all too much monetary value to them. Maybe $.50-1 a piece? More like a toss-in than anything else. Something to keep in mind for the future perhaps. :)

Those are stickers! :D I used to get them from sticker machines in the States back around when Pokémon came out in the early 00s. They cost US$.50 a piece and you got a random sticker from the series inside a cardboard protective sleeve. I used to have a bunch; slapped them on notebooks and such. Funnily enough, it was those stickers that got me interested in Japanese versions of Pokémon cards in the first place. :p

I actually would be interested in those (for nostalgia if not actual value), though I wouldn't assign all too much monetary value to them. Maybe $.50-1 a piece? More like a toss-in than anything else. Something to keep in mind for the future perhaps. :)

ok ^.^ If i ever get some of your wants I'll come back and throw them all in for you lol! I don't have much interest in them I got a whole pile of them when I bought a bulk thing on ebay

Let me make sure I'm understanding the holo energies right. You have two different options for Holo Energy, both are a set of 1 of each original 6 energy types, 1 is in the original packaging and 1 is the 6 in a sleeve.

If so, how much would it be for 10 sets of the cards in sleeves, and the Keldeo Japanese Deck Sleeves? If you still have them.

Shipping would be to the UK

Let me make sure I'm understanding the holo energies right. You have two different options for Holo Energy, both are a set of 1 of each original 6 energy types, 1 is in the original packaging and 1 is the 6 in a sleeve.

If so, how much would it be for 10 sets of the cards in sleeves, and the Keldeo Japanese Deck Sleeves? If you still have them.

Shipping would be to the UK

I only have one of each set of energy cards, or 12 cards total. I had gotten them as 2 sealed packs as part of some promo product or other and opened one of them to inspect the contents, leaving the other sealed. According to the Internet, they were originally League Promos given out in 2007. Best valuation I can find after some searching would place the cards at around US$3 a piece (~£1.96). 12 Foil League Promo Energy Cards = £23.50

I do indeed have the Keldeo sleeves still as well. Japanese Keldeo Deck Sleeves (32ct.) x2 = £13.00

Total for both products would be £36.50/€49.69

Shipping costs would depend on whether you decide to purchase both the cards and the sleeves or just one or the other, or if you would like to have tracking/insurance. Both together with no tracking/insurance would require 5 stamps for a total of €5.75 in shipping costs (~£4.22). If you choose to purchase either just the energy or just the sleeves with no tracking/insurance, shipping would be €3.45 (~£2.53). If you wish to have a tracked/insured shipment, shipping costs would be €11 (~£8.08) no matter what you order, since this is the minimum cost for shipping with tracking and €50 worth of insurance within Europe.

Bump!

I've also made a section for the Fire Emblem Cipher TCG since I plan on trading and selling those here as well. However, I haven't actually received my cards yet, and won't until I'm in the States next month, so I'll update the OP with a list of my haves and wants as soon as I've opened my boxes and sorted everything. :3

Hi! I want to buy some bulk EX cards. Can you give me a list of cards that you are willing to sell for $2-$4? Thanks!

I also have some code cards for trade if you want those too! Thanks!

Based on recently sold Ebay listings, these are the English-language EX cards that I have in-hand that fit your requirements. I wasn't sure if you were interested in Japanese cards, so I didn't check prices on those, but I can if you'd like.

Reshiram EX (Promo BW36) - US$4
Kyurem EX (Promo BW37) - US$4
Zekrom EX (Promo BW38) - US$4
Rayquaza EX (Promo BW47) - US$4

If you are interested, shipping for the 4 cards would cost you an additional €2.30 (approx. US$2.55) for standard shipping, or €16.00 (approx. US$17.76) if you would like tracking and insurance.

Did you buy any Bandit Ring cards? I still need your Shaymin EX from EB but I never get the cards you need xD

That is, if you still have it ;3

Sorry, but I've sold my Shaymin EX already. :<

I did buy 2 Bandit Ring booster boxes and also the special Hiroshima box that comes with 5 packs, but I don't have them yet. The boxes are being shipped to my parents' house in the US since I'm going to be there for most of July, and I'll update this thread (for both haves and wants) as soon as I've opened them, which would be the 9th/10th at the earliest, though possibly later depending on when they arrive. I'll also maybe get lucky and snag something else cool from the packs in the Pikachu Make-Up box, but that's being shipped here so I won't be able to open those packs until I get back.

So, keep an eye out, and if I get something from XY7 that you'd like to work out a deal for, I'd be happy to hold the card(s) for you until I'm back in the Netherlands. :D

I'll be checking your thread for the next month. Or until you get the Fire Emblem cards. Whichever comes first.

My need for Marth and Lucina is strong

I'll update the title when I get them added, no worries. :) Like XY7, I'm having them shipped to my parents house in the States, so I'll be updating my available Cipher cards on the 9th/10th or whenever they arrive, whichever is sooner.

Very minor update to the OP offering up for trade the M Tyranitar EX that I pulled from the XY7 packs I got with my Pikachu/Magikarp box. No wants listed yet since I still don't know what I'll be pulling from my own booster boxes, but I can't wait to open them. :D

Weekly bump and a reminder that I'll be leaving on my US trip this Thursday and will be in the US from July 9th through July 30th. If you want to do a US trade/purchase, now is the time to bring it up so I can bring wanted cards with me to the States. I'll also be offering my new XY7 and Cipher cards while I'm in the States, though I won't be bringing any of the rest of my current inventory unless requested before hand.

Back