Add four Blend Energies to it,
Blend-Energy-GRPD-Dragons-Exalted-117.jpg

Evolve it into this Kirlia,
Kirlia-Secret-Wonders-53.jpg

Evolve it into this Gardevoir ex,
Gardevoir-ex-EX-Sandstorm-96.jpg

Evolve it into this M Gardevoir EX,
M-Gardevoir-EX-Primal-Clash-106.jpg

Add three Fairy energies to it (I don't think I really need a pic for a basic fairy energy),
and Play the Shrine of Memories Stadium card?
Shrine-of-Memories-Primal-Clash-139.jpg

When attacking with Shrine of Memories in play, does the type of the current stage, or the stage of which the attack was from, count toward the weakness/resistance damage on the defending Pokemon?

Also the first card says "Remove 2 damage counters from Ralts," does that mean I can or can't remove 2 damage counters from Kirlia and forward?

Note, this is obviously unlimited format.

Thanks!

Your chain falls at the transition from Gardevoir ex to M Gardevoir EX.

Pokemon ex and Pokemon EX are not the same thing. The capitalization matters. Gardevoir ex is not the same name as Gardevoir EX and you could have 4 of each in an unlimited deck. As such, M Gardevoir EX can only evolve from Gardevoir EX, not Gardevoir ex.

In terms of your other questions:

1) The type of the attack is the type of the Pokemon using the attack, so if it was possible to get to M Gard in this chain, Fairy.

2) In releases after I believe B&W (could be wrong on specific set), all instances of "from *Pokemon name*" or similar was changed to "from this Pokemon", with the notice to retroactively treat all moves with this new ruling. As such, you'd be able to remove two damage counters from the evolved forms using Shrine of Memories.

Oh yeah, and if you were wondering about Delta Species into non-Delta Species, that's fine. Delta Species is not part of the Pokemon's name. Delta Species' Ralts' name is Ralts. As such, Kirlia can evolve from it

Back