Wi-Fi Trades Scattered mind's Giveaway Thread [Finished]* Suicune- ONLY ONE HAS LEFT * Post your IGN

really still ??? lol
:) i'll give you max IV, EV (attack 252 and others are spread to D and SP.D), V-Create, Shiny, Dragon Ascent, RAYQUAZA
Legal and battle ready :) also 8 ribbons (6 are Hoenn's contest (special into) and 2 are leagues (Kalos and Hoenn).

MRayquaza_Shiny_ORAS.gif

Hey @V-Master - This is a Giveaway, means that its free and all you need to do is to post your IGN and deposit a Magikarp in the GTS. For full details read the original post.
I will inform everyone once the giveaway is over. As long as the thread's title says [Active] that means the current giveaway is still happening and I am not yet out of Pokemon to give away.

ok but im happy to give you the Rayquaza :p :) FC: 2079-6353-3981
i'll be on today from 4:00pm to 6:00pm Eastern U.S. time

Thank you for the offering :] but I'm not interested. I use this thread to give away competitive Pokemon and not for trading. Usually if I need something I just post it in the Quick Trade thread.

sorry i'll be again today sorry for yesterday i forgot ill tell you what times im on today (PS i play 2 hours per. day usualy Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Vacation, and holidays never during school/work day)

sorry i'll be again today sorry for yesterday i forgot ill tell you what times im on today (PS i play 2 hours per. day usualy Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Vacation, and holidays never during school/work day)

There is no need to worry about time. Just deposit a Magikarp in the GTS and post your IGN here. After that you just need to wait :]

IGN-Sammy
ill say: "V-Master" or "scattered mind" on it ok :p

Please read the OP about what kind of Magikarp is required and what message needs to be appeared.
This is not too hard to do and putting any Magikarp in the GTS makes it hard for me to find it :]

I'm not sure if I have you on the 3ds i'm using for the giveaway but if you can just put the Magikarp. It is extremely faster for me :]
(Plus much more exciting to get a Pokemon from the GTS :0 )

sorry do you think you can save me a Lando (ill pay for it (i really want it) because my internet was down) :( sorry

Back