Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or not. I am on threat of grounding from my parents from any electronics (including my laptop) if I don't go to bed soon, and Ice still hasn't appeared, so I can't even play my match.

I think it will be best if I withdraw, sorry @Cypher333.
giphy.gif

It's exam season for the next month and a bit and they are pretty much the most important exams I will have done. Unfortunately it means I won't have time to complete things so it's best to withdraw now.

Yeah, so there's a tornado warning until four. I was awakened by my parents, and now will be waiting. It's mostly gone, but it could still turn to the right and smack my town. A smaller town 8 miles away was through the storm in a couple of minutes, but if it was a tornado, then that town would probably be leveled. It's actually mostly clear of us, so we're okay. Sorry to hear about that, IE. Good luck on your exams!

bVX8Mcb.png

ekvtnIp.png
Quadrant 1: Squirtle Squad vs Celever
Stantler
Golduck
Bellossom
Froslass
Quagsire
Azumarill

Quadrant 2: bbninjas vs King Xerneas
Arbok
Carnivine
Dustox
Sableye
Goodra
Skuntank

Quadrant 3: Keeper of Night vs Scattered Mind
Sawsbuck
Landorus-i
Raticate
Ninjask
Delcatty
Volbeat

Quagdrant 4: Cypher333 vs Brave Vesperia
Furfrou
Conkeldurr
Purugly
Bibarel
Klefki
Tornadus-i

Sorry, don't have time to make it look pretty because I need to go to school.

All battles must be completed by the 24th May at 11:59 PM BST. Replays to be posted either in-thread or sent privately. No one else has the same team as you, so it doesn't matter which.

In an cliche clash;
There was a bash.
Add some threes;
AND you will see.
rs

mVVVsLO.png
2DY2BV6.png

Quadrant 1: @bbninjas vs @Celever
Granbull
Typhlosion
Pangoro
Pyroar
Talonflame
Ludicolo

Quadrant 2: @scattered mind vs @Brave Vesperia
Heracross
Feraligatr
Amoonguss
Minum
Hypno
Dragalge​

All battles must be completed by the 31st May at 11:59 PM BST. Replays to be posted either in-thread or sent privately. No one else has the same team as you, so it doesn't matter which.

And watch this space guys! Something cool is going to be available in a few hours ;)

A few special things:

X6Jvlah.png

NO07R3q.png

And a reminder that the final date is coming up for Part 2 and Part 3, so keep watching this thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back