• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Emboar/Espeon/Forretress Spread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Master

Aspiring Trainer
I believe that most people will agree to the fact that Porydonk and Muk ex are the BDIF of Unlimited, but I think that this can contend with them. The idea is pretty simple, you use Emboar BW to continuously attach energy to Forretress LA to spread damage and then take the energy off with Espeon AQ. On top of that, it can go through the whole deck if you have 3 pokes and 1 energy. Well, without further ado, here is my list for FEES.

Pokemon
  • 4 Sableye SF
  • 2-2-2 Shiny Emboar SWAG
  • 2 Shuckle Promo
  • 2-2 Espeon AQ
  • 2-2 Forretress LA
  • 1 Regice LA
Trainers
  • 4 Erika
  • 4 Poke Drawer+
  • 4 Pokehandy 910
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 4 Item Finder
  • 2 BTS
  • 1 Luxury Ball
  • 4 Fast Ticket
  • 4 Pokemon Center Base Set
  • 2 Pokemon Communication
  • 3 Professor Oak
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 2 Roseannes Research
Energy
  • 3 Fire

Strategy
Like I said above, you keep attaching energy to Forretress with Emboar, then pick it up with Espeon, rinse and repeat. If you are racking up too much damage on your side, you just use Base Set Pokemon Center. The Regice/Roseannes are to deal with Spiritomb, but I want 2 more Roseannes.

I reformatted your deck to how it needs to be. Please use this format in the future.~KA

Ack! This be the third incident that caused the resurrection of a half-year deceased thread! I cannot let this continue! I cannot allow the necromancers win this bitter war for the deceased! Necromancy is a dark, evil magic only used for evil! Doctor Fronkensteen tried this type of twisted science, this black magic once before! This cannot be allowed to continue! I shall use my own technique... Use my own power to fight back! I shall cease the movement of this undead to where it will never walk again!

Bakudo number one!

Sai!

*Thread becomes locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back