XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser Dynamo

I Hate Fairies...
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I guess we won't really be getting any more news or leaks until X/Y as most leakers are kinda stuck now. Or just bored. Really bored.

Poison Master

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

A YT leaker said you get your fossil between the first and second gyms after defeating some Team Flare people.

professorlight

Ice Queen

Bogleech said:
It's hilarious and sad how paranoid the fandom is.

It was already ridiculous how EVERY SINGLE leaked pokemon was declared fake by tons of people who just plain didn't like them and didn't want them to exist.

Now the whole games? Seriously?

What reality do you guys live in where that's even possible?

The satages of grief, as I said. This guys are still in denial... brace yourselves, guys, the moment the realization that the games are real sets in...

Chespin777 said:

Has it occured to you that some people did not want the gym leaders spoilered?

Thanks a lot...

wako_88 said:
Leandro Serrano said:
Well, in Brazil where I live, i'll probably be receiving my pre-bought games by december or something.

Dude I live in Argentina and I'm getting mine on Saturday

Where exactly?

Bloodronin

Aspiring Trainer

professorlight said:

You're in a thread about leaks. It was bound to happen. Though I agree, I wish somethings that were posted had the spoiler tag.

Kaiser Dynamo

I Hate Fairies...

Poison Master said:
A YT leaker said you get your fossil between the first and second gyms after defeating some Team Flare people.

Thanks. I'm very glad fossils are convenient to get this time around, as in previous games you had to wait until a point where they were pretty underleveled and annoying to train since you don't have fly and need to go back to a better area for training thme by foot. I doubt YT leaker would say anything false, especially with video to prove he has the game, he doesn't need to lie to get attention; he gets all the attention he needs for leaking the truth.

Also, I saw something about taxis being usable in-game. Maybe in some areas you can hail a taxi and it will take you to a location you've mapped previously (Like fly for people to early in the game to have it). Just a thought, though.

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer

I don't really care what teams the GL use. All I care about is what level their highest Pokémon is.

Kaiser Dynamo

I Hate Fairies...

Blob55 said:
I don't really care what teams the GL use. All I care about is what level their highest Pokémon is.

I agree. However, types matter for the same reason as level; some gyms, I need all the advantages I can get lol.

WingullTrainer

Aspiring Trainer

Poison Master said:

Seems like we're getting a lot of stuff between the first and second gym- supposedly the Kanto Starter, and the fossils- what about Exp. Share? And when do you encounter Pokémon daycare?

Digicola said:
Baktwerel said:
Two new Vivillon variants :3

ySK8chC.jpg

1378177_662373333786639_50361012_n.jpg

Makes me wonder if their color is determined by the place you catch/evolve them and if so, how many more variants there might be?

A yellowish one could be cool.
And a ... Rainbow one ?

I'd like it if they could keep their coloring.

Kaiser Dynamo

I Hate Fairies...

Perhaps we have a bit of a pause between the first two gyms for all this stuff. Makes sense. Game wants you to be able to hold your own against the first gym, and if you can, you get plenty of Pokemon to help you along the way. It provides Pokemon's signature early challenge with the first gym but makes rarer, one-of-a-kind Pokemon that have low levels available early-on since you can't find them at higher levels or their evolutions later on in the wild.

wako_88

Aspiring Trainer

Dragon Pokémon said:
wako_88 said:
Dude I live in Argentina and I'm getting mine on Saturday

Getting a little off topic, just saying...

I guess we won't really be getting any more news or leaks until X/Y as most leakers are kinda stuck now. Or just bored. Really bored.

No way man it has to do with the releasing of the game, the fact that doesn't concern to you it's a whole other discussion

professorlight said:
Chespin777 said:

Thanks a lot...

Same

Poison Master said:

It's seems like we are getting the fossil pokemons earlier as generations pass on. I kinda love it and hate it, the fossil pokemons are always great but, like in the previous games, it seems that the game is building the team for you. I know that at the end is always up to as to use that pokemons or don't... but come on who do you rather choose a tyrantrum or a bunnelby?

TheTraininator

Aspiring Trainer

I'm surprised no one has posted this interesting bit of information yet.

Apparently it also took super effective damage from peta dance, not very effective damage from Crunch, and super effective damage from bug buzz, so... it's Water/Dark, guys...

Kaiser Dynamo

I Hate Fairies...

wako_88 said:
Dragon Pokémon said:
Getting a little off topic, just saying...

No way man it has to do with the releasing of the game, the fact that doesn't concern to you it's a whole other discussion

This is a thread for speculating about the game. Not stating the release date. If we didn't know the release, it would be fine, but we do, so it's not speculation, just spitting out facts everyone here already knows.

Back on topic: Really hoping that we get most Pokemon from gen 1-5 in these games. I heard a rumor we'd get all, can anyone finally bury this long-discussed topic and confirm this to be true/false? Including national dex and I mean between both X & Y, so version exclusives don't mean we don't get them all.

Chezerony

Don't Touch Me!

TheTraininator said:

Apparently it also took not very effective damage from Crunch and super effective damage from bug buzz, so... it's Water/Dark, guys...
RONG (I think). The guy said he used icebeam and it wasn't very effective. If he was water/dark wouldn't it be normal damage?

Kaiser Dynamo

I Hate Fairies...

Chezerony said:
TheTraininator said:

Apparently it also took not very effective damage from Crunch and super effective damage from bug buzz, so... it's Water/Dark, guys...
RONG (I think). The guy said he used icebeam and it wasn't very effective. If he was water/dark wouldn't it be normal damage?

I love how it says "opposing" now, rather than "wild" or "opponent's."
I wouldn't be surprised if Gyrados keeps types. Makes sense, it's a flying fish now.

LordTerminal

Aspiring Trainer

Chezerony said:
TheTraininator said:

No Dark types aren't resistant to Ice.

Bobo Taky

Aspiring Trainer

Chezerony said:
TheTraininator said:

Ice beam wasn't very effective because Water is resistant to ice, if it Water/Flying or Water/Dragon it gonna be normal damge

Darkraian10

Dark Type Trainer

TheTraininator said:

Apparently it also took super effective damage from peta dance, not very effective damage from Crunch, and super effective damage from bug buzz, so... it's Water/Dark, guys...

Not flying... Or dragon? Wow, I really hope they don't end up making a dual type a single type when mega evolved. Also, where did you see the effects from bug buzz/crunch? Because it doesn't look much like a dark type to me.

oshawotter97

water pokemon trainer

This guy just put up the first hour of gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMVSZEZoWLo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edit: confirmed, mom doesn't sleep in the kitchen this gen.

Chandelure

Aspiring Trainer

Is drapion confirmed for gen 6?

Rune Yagami

Aspiring Trainer

Chandelure said:
is drapion confirmed for gen 6?

I didn't see it on this list, but you can double check if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.