XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sslie Zoommo

Champion...I think
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

New rumor: we get shauna's starter

Darkraian10

Dark Type Trainer
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Amphy23 said:
shadowF said:
This guy apparently is special http://24.media.tumblr.com/360027794f1bd64ad1b64d7c77b58d84/tumblr_mu82q7la7w1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg who do you think he is?
He might be N's father, that AZ.

If his name's AZ, what if thats a little hint to sequels? ;P haha I'm just too desperate for a Z/Z legendary :3

MagoTheSnowman

Part-time wizard

So it seems we will get Shauna's starter based on the guy from Tumblr.

Edit: Greninja'd

FT10

Aspiring Trainer

Sslie Zoommo said:
New rumor: we get shauna's starter

What is she, crazy? I wonder why on earth she would do that? Btw, didn't WPM's original leaker mention this too?

spiralofvertigo

Aspiring Trainer

Pardon if this has been posted before but; it kinda seems like 70 pokemon is thoroughly confirmed.

2vljl0y.jpg

For those of you that don't know; Kanpachi is the one that has been doing a run through of the game on the SomethingAwful forums and posting a lot of content.

Darkraian10

Dark Type Trainer

spiralofvertigo said:
Pardon if this has been posted before but; it kinda seems like 70 pokemon is thoroughly confirmed.

2vljl0y.jpg

For those of you that don't know; Kanpachi is the one that has been doing a run through of the game on the SomethingAwful forums and posting a lot of content.

But what if Xerneas and Yveltal are at the start of the legendary list and it totals closer to 85-90? ;P (I hope, at least...)

Firebrand

Aspiring Trainer

Well, Shouldn't there be more legendaries than just Xerneas and Yveltal?

EDIT: Greninja'ed

Bioluxx

The Calagrian Knight

Darkraian10 said:
Amphy23 said:
He might be N's father, that AZ.

If his name's AZ, what if thats a little hint to sequels? ;P haha I'm just too desperate for a Z/Z legendary :3

Wasn't N's father Ghetsis?

Archangell

Aspiring Trainer

Don't know if you guys have seen this but Mega Gardevoir: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeOOmPXrNUU

Jakeremix

I wanna be the very best~

Last generation we were dealing with too little pokemon from old generations, and now we're dealing with too little new pokemon.

GF... get it right...

merrrrrhorse

Aspiring Trainer

Seriously only going to be 2 legendaries? This is a first. Few more days guys.

And who is AZ? Ghetsis took N in. And it cant be N because his name is AZ.....so he will remain a mystery forever

Tuoko

Aspiring Trainer

Eh.
This also proves that Eevee is the only one that gains a regular evolution.
I expected this to happen, but hey, there's chances for a few more legendaries.

Charybdis

Aspiring Trainer

spiralofvertigo said:

2vljl0y.jpg

If you look closely at the 717 it is clearly white blocked out and the 717 is typed over it. I think this is still another false rumor.

P.S. This is my first time posting, been lurking for a LONG time, nice to meet everyone.

Bogleech

Aspiring Trainer

Did Nitx turn out to be fake/actually the Noivern pre-vo?

Don't tell me there's only one bug line in the game and it's the butterfly....

spiralofvertigo

Aspiring Trainer

Charybdis said:
spiralofvertigo said:

2vljl0y.jpg

If you look closely at the 717 it is clearly white blocked out and the 717 is typed over it. I think this is still another false rumor.

P.S. This is my first time posting, been lurking for a LONG time, nice to meet everyone.

I know why you would think that but no; that is only like that because the information was posted under a spoiler tag. So the truth remains.

@Bogleech

That's how it's looking unfortunately and I'm insanely bummed out too. Noibat has been discovered as the pre evo to Noivern; doesn't like like there are any more bugs.....such a huge let down.

Charybdis

Aspiring Trainer

spiralofvertigo said:
Charybdis said:

I know why you would think that but no; that is only like that because the information was posted under a spoiler tag. So the truth remains.

Ah! Okay, that would explain it. I watched a review the yesterday that put the number closer to 100 new pokemon. Oh well.

While 70 is less than what we are used to, in light of all the jumps in how they present the game via graphics and such, them doing only 70 new ones are understandable. I hope the world and story gets much bigger with Z and they can continue to expand.

Firebrand

Aspiring Trainer

It seems the Z legendary may be called Zygarde and be ground/dragon and found in a mine, No Pics though.

chaosomega

Silver the Mewtwo master

I am skeptical about only 70 new pokemon,

Apexys

Aspiring Trainer

Firebrand said:
It seems the Z legendary may be called Zygarde and be ground/dragon and found in a mine, No Pics though.

I called it earlier that the Kalos map has that mine area right under the tree mountain thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.