XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Oblivion_Wing said:
Professer K said:
And it's attack's and stats:
http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380828817927.jpg

Damn..
Dragon/Water.. T^T

Heliolisk isn't ground type. I'm expecting cross-mechanics, and it being poison. Like Croagunk.

Mmm... mega gengar looks awesome. The third eye opens.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Woah is that a Mega Gengar? (Is it real?)

Mega Aerodactyl is freaking awesome!

OH MY GOD THAT MEGA GENGAR IT’S AMAZING

Darkraian10 said:

IDK but it might be. the bottom screen doesn't look like it's on. It kinda is hard to tell though.

That Mega Gengar! I am actually screaming with my roommate right now.

Use spoiler tags for large images! :) I added them for all previous large images that didn't include them.

That thing looks very creepy! (I really like it...) at this rate most of the game will be known by the end of this weekend :D. Let's hope they release more details as well, like the actual amount of Pokemon (around 100 is my current guess) and whether there is a big post-game or not... Maybe a few pictures of the environment... that decorate function of Pokemon-Amie... etc.

Professer K said:
Darkraian10 said:

IDK but it might be. the bottom screen doesn't look like it's on. It kinda is hard to tell though.

it's on you can almost see the Fight button

looks better than the fake mega gengar, seriously that thing was a ball farting

Spoiler tags people!

Something seems.... off about this screenshot.

The placement of the status bar seems too low, and the mega is clipping over the grass ring in a weird way. Also, the background seems oddly washed out....

I'm not completely convinced myself.

Mega Gengar & Aerodactyl are pretty much amazing. I wonder why we're getting so much Kanto mega evolutions though?

I really hope this is real, but its sprite looks kind of out of place with the rest of the environment. Looks amazing!

Reasons why I am skeptical about Mega Gengar:

1. How did he even get a Gengar? You have to trade to evolve it, and these leakers aren't likely making any trades between each other.
2. If it was a battle with a random trainer, why would that trainer have a mega evolved Pokemon. This is supposed to be still under research by the Prof. it isn't likely that every Average Joe has the mega evolution bracelet.
3. The bottom screen doesn't look like it is on in that image.
4. The image is supposedly a battle image, so where is the other Pokemon?

jdivinity said:
Mega Gengar & Aerodactyl are pretty much amazing. I wonder why we're getting so much Kanto mega evolutions though?

Because GF specifically stated that they were trying to answer the requests of people to "bring back" first gen pokemon.

dual type moves?

1380820268159s.jpg

early on mega pokemon?
1380826242621.jpg

It's real!
http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380830135300.jpg

Also you could catch fully eveloved pokemon in previouse games at low chances of encountering them.

1380830135300.jpg

Alright, that seems more convincing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back