Where to buy in USA?

RE: How to use Pokemon Shopping sites, and where to go.

I´m in south America, Colombia, So i can't order from there hahaha

Why can't you do stores not send to Columbia though if they don't I can see why. Not the friendliest of places can't imagine postage will be very good.

Colombia* With o, It's easier to send them to my uncle beacuse he sends a lot of things from there and I dont have to pay international shipping

Just recieved my order from T&T and I have to say I am extremely happy. Everything arrived well and was in great condition, it was packed well and delivered 3 days early!

hmmm wow I must be late finding this thread however I buy some pop series cards here: http://stop2shop.com/pokemon-cards.html

I havnt had any problems with this site yet and the cards arrive in great condition. Idk about other ppl's experience with them tho.

@ThePokemonCollector - I need to rein this in, guys. This is a thread for US stores only. People are going to start getting confused, since this is mainly for people that don't shop online very much.

Well the prices are in $ there are no US stores that sell Korean cards. Also I am sure alot of people would check this out to see what stores sell what. It makes it easier. Do you recommend I make another thread ??? It would just get closed and I would be told to add them here.

Shiningmilotic said:
hmmm wow I must be late finding this thread however I buy some pop series cards here: http://stop2shop.com/pokemon-cards.html

I haven't had any problems with this site yet and the cards arrive in great condition. Idk about other ppl's experience with them tho.

I checked out the site and am adding it to the list! Thanks!

RE: How to use Pokemon Shopping sites, and where to go. (USA Only)

I just received my order from Troll & Toad. I can't remember the exact date that I submitted the order, but it only took about four business days to arrive (I live in Canada, shipping was ~$20).

I ordered one of each of the following cards:

FA Mewtwo EX
Mewtwo EX
Pikachu 115/114 B&W Secret Ultra Rare
________'s Pikachu (Birthday Pikachu)

The FA Mewtwo EX and the Birthday Pikachu were both in Mint condition, which made me very happy! The Mewtwo EX had very slight edge wear so I'd call that Near Mint. The Secret Pikachu had some edge wear and a decent sized scratch on the front of the card, so I would give it an Excellent grading.

I'm not a professional grader so these are rough estimates! Overall I'm happy, as the Birthday Pikachu was the card I was really hoping would arrive in Mint condition.

The cards were shipped to me wrapped in a large plastic sleeve, next to a top loader (not in top loaders for some reason), which was inside of a bubble mailer.

RE: Best place to buy Booster boxes?

vincent_Darkwood said:
http://www.pokeorder.com ,I haven't order from there but the webpage has been around for a very long time so I guess it's legit

I have ordered a Dragons Exalted Pretty cheap the shipping is only like 8.99

shadoworganoid said:
zephilim said:
I've never seen booster boxes at target or wal-mart. Trust me I look all the time.

I second this.

The only local locations that would have boxes would be a card shop. No store like target will carry these.
Now, if your store does, then you are VERY lucky.

Either way, Im looking for a cheap box of HG/SS (ENG) to buy. $70.00 - $85.00 price range.

I've seen them at Target for around $150-160. Pretty awful.

Since this is here, does anyone know of any good sources for Japanese booster boxes outside of AmiAmi and Ebay? I was very sad to find out that AmiAmi is sold out of Shiny Collection, even though it's still in pre-order status. Ebay has a a few listings for boxes, but they're significantly more expensive. Guess I should have pre-ordered earlier, but I thought it was coming out later than it is...

Artemis said:
Since this is here, does anyone know of any good sources for Japanese booster boxes outside of AmiAmi and Ebay? I was very sad to find out that AmiAmi is sold out of Shiny Collection, even though it's still in pre-order status. Ebay has a a few listings for boxes, but they're significantly more expensive. Guess I should have pre-ordered earlier, but I thought it was coming out later than it is...

You should try talking to HeatRotomFTW97 for new JPN boxes.

He might still be taking pre-orders for Shiny Collection and his prices are great.

Pokemonforever.com for normal boxes.

Run by a local in MD who I know to ship expediently. Amazing prices as well.

SoulWind said:

HAHAHA what a rip off. They're thinking "oh they're buying them all at once for 4.19! So let's set it up that much with no discount for buying so many!"

I was told by a guy at Harrison's that they sold boxes for 75$. Then they decided to be like "nah we'd rather sell the packs individually. You can buy the whole box, but for 4$ a piece. :)" >_>

Gamingetc is where I used to get them but after realizing I could spend so much money on old boxes I'm planning on buying cases to open 2-3 boxes. and sell the rest as individual packs. Might sell a box for 100$ depending on how the packs do. Then again I ain't a top rated seller, so they might not give me any business...

MrSquarepants said:
SoulWind said:

HAHAHA what a rip off. They're thinking "oh they're buying them all at once for 4.19! So let's set it up that much with no discount for buying so many!"

I was told by a guy at Harrison's that they sold boxes for 75$. Then they decided to be like "nah we'd rather sell the packs individually. You can buy the whole box, but for 4$ a piece. :)" >_>

Gamingetc is where I used to get them but after realizing I could spend so much money on old boxes I'm planning on buying cases to open 2-3 boxes. and sell the rest as individual packs. Might sell a box for 100$ depending on how the packs do. Then again I ain't a top rated seller, so they might not give me any business...

Target has boxes?

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Target has boxes?
Not all of them do but one of my local Targets have them. They are sealed with a lock so you can't tamper with the packs.

Glace said:
Glace said:
Pokemonforever.com for normal boxes.

Run by a local in MD who I know to ship expediently. Amazing prices as well.
This. I can't think of a better place to get English booster boxes. Unbeatable price and great service really.

Artemis said:

You might want to try AmiAmi again. I placed my order after your original post, and they confirmed it today.

Heeeeey... think Target will price match TrollandToad and Gamingetc and other card websites if I print out a lot of them and show it to them? :)

Back