Where to buy in USA?

RE: How to use Pokemon Shopping sites, and where to go.

They just do. Also, I bought a box and they didn't send it, and refunded my money without even telling me. Don;t buy from them.

A bit late perhaps, but...

ThatPokemonCollector said:
Well I'll make a suggestion seing as all the other ones are for US buyers i'm sure there are some Uk buyers here not just me.
Collectors Cache ( USA) best place to buy japanese stuff largest range

If you're buying Japanese stuff internationally anyway, you might want to check out Ami Ami. They're a Japanese online store, and their prices are very good; lower than Japanese MSRP most of the time, whereas pretty much all American places that sell Japanese cards/merch charge a premium. Compare the recent BW5 boxes: CC charges 60US$ (£37.61) per box, whereas Ami Ami's price is ¥2580 (£19.62). You can also pre-order through them.

There are a couple downsides, though. Shipping might be more than you're used to, and may or may not take longer depending on how to choose to have your order shipped. I paid the equivalent of £23 in shipping for my last order through them (a decent amount of product: 2 booster boxes, 2 decks, and a figure) which was shipped their fastest and most secure method (EMS) and arrived in 3 business days. That was from Japan to midwestern America, so I don't know how different it would be shipping to the UK.

Also, their selection is pretty much restricted to current/recent sets and merch. Right now Ami Ami is in stock and shipping for BW5, DS, and Hail Blizzard, but all other card sets are either sold out or back-ordered.

Artemis said:
A bit late perhaps, but...

If you're buying Japanese stuff internationally anyway, you might want to check out Ami Ami. They're a Japanese online store, and their prices are very good; lower than Japanese MSRP most of the time, whereas pretty much all American places that sell Japanese cards/merch charge a premium. Compare the recent BW5 boxes: CC charges 60US$ (£37.61) per box, whereas Ami Ami's price is ¥2580 (£19.62). You can also pre-order through them.

There are a couple downsides, though. Shipping might be more than you're used to, and may or may not take longer depending on how to choose to have your order shipped. I paid the equivalent of £23 in shipping for my last order through them (a decent amount of product: 2 booster boxes, 2 decks, and a figure) which was shipped their fastest and most secure method (EMS) and arrived in 3 business days. That was from Japan to midwestern America, so I don't know how different it would be shipping to the UK.

Also, their selection is pretty much restricted to current/recent sets and merch. Right now Ami Ami is in stock and shipping for BW5, DS, and Hail Blizzard, but all other card sets are either sold out or back-ordered.
Hardrock is amazing because I used their slowest method and it came in 6 days.
I paid $4 for shipping.

The Fire Wyrm said:
Hardrock is amazing because I used their slowest method and it came in 6 days.
I paid $4 for shipping.

They're also barely cheaper than Collector's Cache. Not much point in ordering from Japan if you're just going to pay American import prices :p

Though, they do have older stuff which is nice. I have used them before for a few random non-current things.

Just wondering, who ships really fast? (the websites)

The last time I used Collector's Cache, they shipped the next day. I ordered Monday night, they shipped Tuesday, I got Thursday, but I am in the next state.

Just for something to talk about, what are stop2shop like?

I live in the UK and i often use Troll and Toad for buying singles but I have recently seen that Stop2Shop have the same shipping deal, plus often have coupon codes for reduced prices...

Opinion...

Thejackster52 said:
Just for something to talk about, what are stop2shop like?

I live in the UK and i often use Troll and Toad for buying singles but I have recently seen that Stop2Shop have the same shipping deal, plus often have coupon codes for reduced prices...

Opinion...

From what I recall, in direct comparison with T&T- T&T has lower prices- boosters, singles whatever.

Just thought I would point out that currently Dave and Adams Card World currently has BW, EP, and NV booster boxes for $82 or less and they offer free shipping on Thursdays. Thats by far the cheapest booster boxes I have found outside of ordering bulk cases from a distributor.

NoDice said:
Just thought I would point out that currently Dave and Adams Card World currently has BW, EP, and NV booster boxes for $82 or less and they offer free shipping on Thursdays. Thats by far the cheapest booster boxes I have found outside of ordering bulk cases from a distributor.

Emerging Powers boxes are now $60. Probably won't stay at that price for too long?

mdietrich said:
Emerging Powers boxes are now $60. Probably won't stay at that price for too long?

Yeah they just started that special today.. it will only last for a week so if you need a couple catchers and the few playables from the set its a good time to jump on it!

Well, i love to do shopping online. And i find new best shopping websites. Recently i have bought some items with the help of online coupon and best deals 2012. Now im happy to find another pokemon shopping site. Next time i must use it. Keep sharing.

I have never had a problem with troll and toad. They always ship next day in my experience, and i have never had a problem with the condition of the card that i bought. I am a frequent shopper there.

I've tried to order from Chaos Cards, but they are UK/Europe only, and I'm in the US. From what I've seen, their prices seem high but I've never heard of any complaints, and have watched multiple Youtube videos where they are recommended.

See i'm UK based I need to know some good UK stores. Pokecollection uses Chaos cards sometimes the prices are fair but because the £ is worth more than the $. So when you convert £15 to $21 it is a higher figure. That does annoy me sometimes when selling to USA.

Can someone help me??
Im going to buy from an online site for the very first time (singles) , but everyone says differente things, I live outside USA so I need a place where they send the cards with very good protection

But I mean, I´m going to send them to new york and then and uncle who lives there is going to send me the cards with other things for my family, but I need them to be protected because it's a long trip in airplane and I want the cards in the best condition

Where abouts do you live ? What country ?

Daelum said:
I've tried to order from Chaos Cards, but they are UK/Europe only, and I'm in the US. From what I've seen, their prices seem high but I've never heard of any complaints, and have watched multiple Youtube videos where they are recommended.

Pokecollection lives in New Zealand he orders from there.

Back