'Forbidden Light' Elite Trainer Box!

Grimxcore

Budding Professor
I'm liking these "shatter" patterns we are getting in this block. The yellow is a little sickly looking but still not bad overall.

Hamad

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
More yellow dices... I didn't like Prism's dices, especially the big ones. Buying this box anyways! :rolleyes:

Weavile04

Professional Dark-Type User
Nice! I'm just looking for naganaganaganaganaganaganadel gx or ultra necrozma gx, but besides that I'm not too excited. I'll definetly buy this when it comes out, though..

Last edited:

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
I'm liking these "shatter" patterns we are getting in this block. The yellow is a little sickly looking but still not bad overall.
I want to know what the dice will look like. I loved the Dusk Mane Necrozma UPR Elite Trainer Box dice because of the yellow and black color scheme with the set symbol. I cant wait to get one of these.

Weavile04

Kyurem isnt in this set. Its in august set
Are you just one of those people who needs to correct everyone? I realized that, I didn't need some toxic person correcting me. Just enjoy the site itself, don't go around waiting for someone to make a mistake in a comment so you can pick on them about it.

Oh, and your wrong anyway. It says it's in the sm6a set, may's set (for English).

Last edited:

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Are you just one of those people who needs to correct everyone? I realized that, I didn't need some toxic person correcting me. Just enjoy the site itself, don't go around waiting for someone to make a mistake in a comment so you can pick on them about it.

Oh, and your wrong anyway. It says it's in the sm6a set, may's set (for English).
I don't think his intend was to call you out, just to inform you :)

And no, Kyurem probably won't be in Forbidden Light. Forbidden Light will consist of 131 cards (without secret rares), and with the cards in SM5+ and SM6 it pretty much adds up. Kyurem is in SM6a, which has at least 57 cards (including the regular Full Arts, not including Secret Rares), so there simply isn't room for them in Forbidden Light, and that they therefore will be pushed to our August set. Hopefully you won't take this as an attempt to correct you, since I just wanna spread information :)

Weavile04

I don't think his intend was to call you out, just to inform you :)

And no, Kyurem probably won't be in Forbidden Light. Forbidden Light will consist of 131 cards (without secret rares), and with the cards in SM5+ and SM6 it pretty much adds up. Kyurem is in SM6a, which has at least 57 cards (including the regular Full Arts, not including Secret Rares), so there simply isn't room for them in Forbidden Light, and that they therefore will be pushed to our August set. Hopefully you won't take this as an attempt to correct you, since I just wanna spread information :)
K , thanks. You put it in a better way, that's all :). Also, cool devian art!