New Zygarde-GX and Aether Foundation Employee Promos!

BraviaryBoi

Anonymus
Theoretically, in unlimited you can hit infinite damage from constant porygon2 spam. You only need one portion two for this tho. So the scenario described with skyfield isn’t technically the best way. Also, you only calculated +1 machamp and not +4

Ahaha also, what if hitting weakness lol

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Dedenne - Since you're using Pachirisu and Pikachu already, this will be an add-on. It can snipe at maximum of 60 which is enough to OHKO Zorua, Rowlet, Ralts, etc. 3 Geodudes
  • Sandslash/Ninetales - Super Terrible. Good thing they were limited in Trainer Kits. 1 Geodude

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
I wanted a Fairy type Luminous Barrier Alolan Ninetales card.

;___;

"Hello darkness my old friend"

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I just realized:

In SM2: Shiny Koko (the set’s mascot)
In SM4: Shiny Silvally (the set’s mascot)
In SM6: Shiny Zygarde (the st’s mascot)

This pattern shows that the last GX in FBL will very likely be Zygarde 50%. Also SM8’s mascot will likely also get a shiny GX promo. The set’s likely Johto based due to the movie. Maybe we’ll get Suicune GX as the mascot with a shiny GX promo?

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
  • Dedenne - Since you're using Pachirisu and Pikachu already, this will be an add-on. It can snipe at maximum of 60 which is enough to OHKO Zorua, Rowlet, Ralts, etc. 3 Geodudes
  • Sandslash/Ninetales - Super Terrible. Good thing they were limited in Trainer Kits. 1 Geodude
Yup super terrible. The ability Alolan Sandslash and Spike Shield attack Sandslash are better than this utter (totally gonna say it) trubbish. The other Alolan Ninetails is way better as well.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
For those of you unawares; which some of you are; the Alolan Sandslash evolution line are Ice/Steel type in the VG.
As for the Alolan Ninetails line, they are Ice/Fairy types. I like keeping Alolan Ninetails water type in the tcg game thank you. As well as the Alolan Sandslash; well a better steel type A. Sandslash than this one would be interesting to see.

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Part of me is glad that we didn't get an alternate typing of Luminous Barrier Ninetales but I need that artwork on the current one.

jix99

Imagine if Pichu was in splatoon :D
Ruling on dedenne please: It doesn't say in play so does it mean in deck? If so it could do a lot of damage fr a snipe attack.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I just realized:

In SM2: Shiny Koko (the set’s mascot)
In SM4: Shiny Silvally (the set’s mascot)
In SM6: Shiny Zygarde (the st’s mascot)

This pattern shows that the last GX in FBL will very likely be Zygarde 50%. Also SM8’s mascot will likely also get a shiny GX promo. The set’s likely Johto based due to the movie. Maybe we’ll get Suicune GX as the mascot with a shiny GX promo?

I think you can pretty much forget about them making ANY Suicune ultra rare cards. They'd rather give us reprints of Entei GX.