'Shiny Zygarde-GX Box' in June!

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Wait is this card a FBL (SM6) Reprint with 50% Shiny Zyggie?

Or a new card altogether?

Sheimeix

Aspiring Trainer
So when are we getting news that is is going to be delayed?
Jokes aside, I doubt this will be delayed, other items will be delayed in its wake. The delays are coming as a result of this year of legendary Pokemon thing, so this probably won't have its release schedule changed much, if at all.

Still angry about my Solgaleo being delayed though :(

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
10% shiny gx form would be killer!! But wouod say will be 50% :(

This will be a nice box thou!

Jokes aside, I doubt this will be delayed, other items will be delayed in its wake. The delays are coming as a result of this year of legendary Pokemon thing, so this probably won't have its release schedule changed much, if at all.

Still angry about my Solgaleo being delayed though :(
Haha yeah probably not delayed. But I think we all are upset about late Solgaleo!

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
I doubt we'd see the Zygarde-GX box delayed. If that were the case, it wouldn't come out during the month that Zygarde is being given away for the SMUSUM. That would be a major marketing screw up.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
I can see the Pokedex entry now: "Shiny Zygarde, the toothpaste Pokemon..."

Number51x

I really hope that when I get this that my toothpaste Zygarde-GX is in mint condition.

...I'm sorry in advance.

Brilliant sir. I missed this comment; at least I'm not alone in thinking it looks like a toothpaste splat.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
That isn't fair. We got the Shiny Z50 as a promo but the regular isn't? Not even in the set proper? Again, that isn't fair.

jperr

Aspiring Trainer
This gets Bonnie support too right? Not that that makes it useable, I guess it's just nice.

I wonder if there will ever be any combo that guarantees your opponent has energy in their hand.

starg09

Aspiring Trainer
That isn't fair. We got the Shiny Z50 as a promo but the regular isn't? Not even in the set proper? Again, that isn't fair.
Aren't we though? We still don't have the 8 GXs in our Forbidden Light confirmed, and the numbers could add up with that one.
  • Greninja-GX
  • Xerneas-GX
  • Yveltal-GX
  • Zygarde-GX (Complete Form) (Confirmed)
  • Ultra Necrozma-GX (Confirmed)
  • Naganadel-GX (Ultra Force) (Confirmed)
Assuming we're getting the Full Art and Rainbow Rare Lucario-GX in the set, that'd leave a single spot (which could in theory be filled by either 50% Zygarde-GX, Alolan Raticate-GX or Palossand-GX). Or, we're not getting Lucario and the last two spots are the alt-types Dialga-GX and Palkia-GX. I imagine this latter case would make more sense?

I personally want to lean towards 50% being on the set, since so far all the shiny boxes have been released after the card was in a set already... Although that's arguably a pretty weak argument for supporting the idea.

Edit: As pointed out below, it has to be Dialga and Palkia due to the set numbers already known... So never mind that!

Last edited:

Number51x

4 out of 5 dentists recommend Shiny Zygarde-GX for their patients who play fighting decks.

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
That GX attack is just terrible and risky in my opinion. 120 damage for each energy card in the opponents hand.
unless you have a way to put energy into your opponents hand (Maybe after an N), i don't see this being very useful.
If you use this gx attack and the opponent has zero energy in hand, thats a zero damage attack. what a waste!!!
At least if your playing Gumshoos GX you can look at your opponent's hand with its ability.

It also states energy card. So if the opponent has a Double Colourless energy in their hand it would still only count as one energy card.

But the numbers are there though. If the opponent has 2 energy in hand your doing 240 damage without choice band or strong energy or any other damage multipliers.
Also before I end of. Yes this card can be used with the new Bonnie supporter card to re-use the gx attack, if you fail it. Me personally would just stick to the other zygarde which did 150 and gave you immunity to gx and ex pokemon.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Aren't we though? We still don't have the 8 GXs in our Forbidden Light confirmed, and the numbers could add up with that one.
  • Greninja-GX
  • Xerneas-GX
  • Yveltal-GX
  • Zygarde-GX (Complete Form) (Confirmed)
  • Ultra Necrozma-GX (Confirmed)
  • Naganadel-GX (Ultra Force) (Confirmed)
Assuming we're getting the Full Art and Rainbow Rare Lucario-GX in the set, that'd leave a single spot (which could in theory be filled by either 50% Zygarde-GX, Alolan Raticate-GX or Palossand-GX). Or, we're not getting Lucario and the last two spots are the alt-types Dialga-GX and Palkia-GX. I imagine this latter case would make more sense?

I personally want to lean towards 50% being on the set, since so far all the shiny boxes have been released after the card was in a set already... Although that's arguably a pretty weak argument for supporting the idea.
The placement of Z100 and Diancie {*} makes that impossible

starg09

Aspiring Trainer
The placement of Z100 and Diancie {*} makes that impossible
Oh, just now noticed the set orders followed pokedex numbers! You're right, there's no way for it to fit :/

Guess it's Dialga and Palkia then, since that'd be the only way for Naganadel's number to make sense. Neither Lucario (which'd require the alt-art Riolu) nor the other options would fit in any way, sorry about that!

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Oh, just now noticed the set orders followed pokedex numbers! You're right, there's no way for it to fit :/

Guess it's Dialga and Palkia then, since that'd be the only way for Naganadel's number to make sense. Neither Lucario (which'd require the alt-art Riolu) nor the other options would fit in any way, sorry about that!
Lucario is confirmed. However the set says "8 New GX cards" Lucario isn't new