'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Adler

Aspiring Trainer
La carta en español.
card-24.png

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
That's it. I am keeping my Glaceon GX. And wouldn't the GX attack be titled "Shadow Hunter GX"? That sounds a little better in my opinion. Such as Gekkouga sounding better than Greninja. The former is the Pokémon's japanese name. Gekkouga means FrogNinja(i think). And he kinda looks like Kouga when he poses.

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
An image of the English card of Greninja-GX of Forbidden Light has been revealed! The set will be released in America and Europe on May 4.
Thanks to google translate

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
let me put this in my lap
Anyway, Greninja might see play with Glaceon or Zoroark, but still seems pretty "ok" to me.
It's a 2-prize Crobat without free retreat.
Doesn't say anything about not being playable from your lap, soooo...YOU'RE GOOD TO GO!

Xeynid

Aspiring Trainer
Frogadier and this on the same turn is enough to snipe mews, take that malamar, instant tier 0 greninja.

I'm only half joking. Greninja snipes with shadow stitching seems promising. Too bad shadow stitching is gonna rotate after only a few months.

Weavile04

Professional Dark-Type User
Should've been Delphox-GX...
I mean, you do all realize she has better stats than the other too, right? COME ON, PEAOPLE!! SO WHAT HE LOOKS COOL!!!! NOBODY CARES!!!
*gasps for air* Sorry... too much rage... over ninja Kermit... phewww

Dar Ksereth

Aspiring Trainer
"Por qué no en ingles?
i jest. the attack seems pretty neat if playing some sort of 2hko game since 230 is so difficult to oneshot.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Bueno, creo que esta rana es demasiado débil. Quiero decir, el atractivo de la habilidad está bien, pero el ataque y el ataque GX no son demasiado buenos. Creo que si quieres un distribuidor de daños en bancos, solo elige Decidueye y listo. Decidueye es absolutamente supremo en casi todos los sentidos. Raspe eso, de todas las maneras.
Gracias va a Google Translate.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Still. Greninja is only played for the ability. The atks are too expensive enough unlike other Greninja who has 1 AC on their atks.

Thad

The Night Begins to Shine
Doesn't say anything about not being playable from your lap, soooo...YOU'RE GOOD TO GO!

¡Greninja-GX no se puede jugar desde tu regazo, estúpido! translates to Greninja-GX can not be played from your lap, stupid!

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
Are Greninja GX and Reshiram GX the only standout cards for Fire and Water in this deck? Wondering if to get a booster box ..

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Are Greninja GX and Reshiram GX the only standout cards for Fire and Water in this deck? Wondering if to get a booster box ..
Reshiram GX and Greninja GX are not in the same set. Reshiram GX is in the miniset SM6a Dragon Storm, not in Forbidden Light :)