SM5+ 'Ultra Force' Releasing in January!

Defense "Choice band" for Metal types, interesting meta changes coming. But really a frying pan, lol, first leaf blower now this, ok I guess.

Not sure whether or not this would be useful in Solgaleo. On one hand, it keeps you from getting OHKO'd by other Solgaleo and Salazzle/Ho-oh(no, I Don't think that deck is good) without them having a Choice Band , but on the other hand, you can no longer OHKO Solgaleo. I guess a split? The-30 is really interesting here. It cancels out Band, and nothing I can think of can do 250 outright that isn't so slow, that I would have already taken all my prizes by the time you took 2 or 3

I'm done with this game. Clearly they don't don't know what they are doing. Let's just make a better hard charm, a card that say a lot of play, and weakness policy replacement, that we just printed. But let's make it only for metal types. What the heck are they going to do next? The meta is going to swing so far metal, but they have eleminated weakness through this and solgaleo. They make garb, over correct with Garde, now they over correct with a dozen metal cards, with no weakness. Are they just going to print cards that say this Pokemon does 2x to metal in their attacks? This is the worst kind of power creep, combined with boring game killing single deck meta.

I'm done with this game. Clearly they don't don't know what they are doing. Let's just make a better hard charm, a card that say a lot of play, and weakness policy replacement, that we just printed. But let's make it only for metal types. What the heck are they going to do next? The meta is going to swing so far metal, but they have eleminated weakness through this and solgaleo. They make garb, over correct with Garde, now they over correct with a dozen metal cards, with no weakness. Are they just going to print cards that say this Pokemon does 2x to metal in their attacks? This is the worst kind of power creep, combined with boring game killing single deck meta.
They might postpone the newgaleo like what they're doing with Promo Lele

Best possible way to try to use Ultra Recon Squad in its max potential in a Ultra Beast deck, would be to use it in a Psychic type Ultra Beast deck. Theres the new Nagandel GX card, which does damage based upon the number of Ultra Beasts in play. There is also Nihelgo GX from Crimson Invasion with its ability, that causes status conditions to both active Pokemon. Plus, there is just the card Tapu Lele GX, which is also a Psychic type Pokemon

It's why I say making silver bullets to beat silver bullets is the wrong way to go about this because the cycle will never end. The simple solution is and will always be to just ban Gardevoir-GX so they don't have to do this. It's like I said before with the pre rotation. Anything but Evolutions-On would ruin the game because the card design of Sun and Moon isn't compatible with BW/XY card design and if they want their new product to compete with older cards, then they are going to have to break newer cards and now Garbodor and Gardevoir-GX are a problem because they are too strong and will ruin the next new format.

I know what I say isn't popular but there is a method behind my madness.

It's why I say making silver bullets to beat silver bullets is the wrong way to go about this because the cycle will never end. The simple solution is and will always be to just ban Gardevoir-GX so they don't have to do this. It's like I said before with the pre rotation. Anything but Evolutions-On would ruin the game because the card design of Sun and Moon isn't compatible with BW/XY card design and if they want their new product to compete with older cards, then they are going to have to break newer cards and now Garbodor and Gardevoir-GX are a problem because they are too strong and will ruin the next new format.

I know what I say isn't popular but there is a method behind my madness.
im slightly confused is this coming out usa, ultra prism, or the pack after itsm6?
for the longest time, Metal while powerful was weak due to having to evolve to use strong pokemon and thier attack cost makes them so slow its useless, Metal in general did not get any boost in cards for many years.
ultra recon squad is highly useable, in a UB deck(best way to use it is with stretcher and super rod.
i dont think a gardevoir ban is possible since like tapu lele, its crucial in decks, Its beatable if you can snipe them first, how well are metal times against gardevoir? im sure alolan dugtrio can partially answer that?

Well, Steel Frying Pan goes well with things like Solgaleo and DW Necrozma that don't need Choice Band to get their KOs anyway. Definitely a boon to those. Or for that matter things that can't get KOs even with Choice band.

Just ban the card already. And don't print anymore energy crush Pokémon. Have the two attacking Pokémon attack each other on their own merits, don't punish your opponent for playing the game. Gardevoir esse totally makes all 3 energy or higher attacks nearly unplayable.

im slightly confused is this coming out usa, ultra prism, or the pack after itsm6?
for the longest time, Metal while powerful was weak due to having to evolve to use strong pokemon and thier attack cost makes them so slow its useless, Metal in general did not get any boost in cards for many years.
ultra recon squad is highly useable, in a UB deck(best way to use it is with stretcher and super rod.
i dont think a gardevoir ban is possible since like tapu lele, its crucial in decks, Its beatable if you can snipe them first, how well are metal times against gardevoir? im sure alolan dugtrio can partially answer that?

If you have to say "just do "x" and it's beatable, then it's broken and probably shouldn't have been made.

Back