SM5+ 'Ultra Force' Releasing in January!

Hmmm... Beast energy is really good... but only getting one in your deck isn't the best. I wish it was just a colorless + damage bonus and then not a Prism Star. I think that would've been much better. Naganadel-GX is interesting... unfortunately I don't think it's good enough. 120 for (c) sounds good but chances are you won't have a full UB bench. You're going to want either your Oranguru or Octillery, then there's Tapu Lele... At best you're probably doing 80-100 damage, + choice band, which to be fair is still not bad, but it IS a stage 1. It's GX attack is amazing late game. If you're behind and your opponent is about to draw their last prize this is a pretty great hail marry. It also could be used early game if you're ahead and you want to bet on winning a three prize race with a superior board.

I get that Stinger GX would let you tie up the game if you were down, but imo it doesn't make sense to build a whole deck around a "comeback" GX attack, especially since there are other GX attack options and you only get one per game. That being said, the first two attacks are great, especially in Expanded.

Called it, repeatedly, that Poipole would not be a GX. This opens up the door for the other Ultra Beasts to get 'small' cards too which is great.

STINGER GX Changes EVERYTHING!

Insanely abusable Attacks with Dimensional Valley

Guzzlord didn't won tournaments. Stop pushing Guzzlord so hard!

• Poipole/Naganadel GX - Unretrivable prize for 2 Energy for a One-prized Pokémon, and deals 0 damage is so suspicious. Naganadel tho is interesing. C for 20 * UBs in play is... Ehh?! Since yoy need bench space for Tapu Lele and Support Pokemon like Zoroark. The second is frikin decent, at least not PPP. Enough to OHKO Espeon and Nagandel itself. The GX attack is so statically amazing. It forces you for 3-prize game + you'll get important that are in the Prizes. 2-3/5
  • Beast Energy - Rainbow Energy and Choice Band for UBs. I hope it'll be good on Buzzwole since it made Top Cuts in tournaments. The downside is... It's a Prism Star. Once Kartana drops on the field, its gone forever. 3-4 Geodudes
beast energy bad on buzzwole. just run strong energy

Nagandel, king of the ultra beast, for the quick game gx attack. Art looks cool and very interesting strategy play.

I am loving all these cards that play around with our prize piles! Also, that beast energy! So excited for these upcoming cards!

Guzzlord didn't won tournaments. Stop pushing Guzzlord so hard!

There is more to playing this game than just competitive play. You don't dictate other people's favorite pokemon or their excitement for decks, meta or otherwise, and to do so is incredibly obnoxious.

So when your opponent is about to win the game next turn you give them 2 more prize cards that's just nice pokemon is releasing the trollies cards between this neighligo dialga and palkia.

Quick question: if Naganadel-GX were to use Corpse Reviver thanks to Shining Celebi's Ability, and was knocked out the next turn, would the opponent take a single prize card, or none? Seems like it could add potential to the card, either way, though you would lose the opportunity to attack.

Stinger GX is...interesting. Poipole's second attack looks fun. Beast energy is awesome! I like that Naganadel GX's first attack isn't that different from Zoroark GX's attack. The only difference is that Naganadel GX needs one less energy than Zoroark GX to do 120, but they would have to be Ultra Beasts on the bench. Oh, that's a scary thought. Has anyone else realized that Naganadel GX can do 120 for free in Expanded if Dimension Valley is in play?

The energy definitely has lots of potential for an all ultra beast deck, and that GX attack is amazing.

Nagandel GX= BROKEN

20x for each ultra beast on bench? Jeez, making a DG on that soon...

If you use Shining Celebi to make Naganadel use Poipole's attack and you are knocked out, doesn't your opponent still take zero prizes rather than two (because the attack says your opponent takes no prizes, not that your opponent takes one less).

In Expanded, Naganadel's first attack could hit for up to 240 damage (Sky field + 8 Beasts on bench + Beast energy + Choice band).

Again Dusk Mane Necrzoma is super good like all the solgaleo's and Dawn Wings Necrozma got thrown under the bus like all the lunalas (except the prism one if i'm correct) and Xurkitree is ok it can buy you some time in crucial moments. But fun cards overall.

Back