News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

I'm going to see what I can do with a Decidueye GX/Leafeon GX list. This has a lot of potential to at least be fun.

Also let's not forget about Hala since you're going to be using your GX attack on your first or second turn every game, and if you don't you're looking at having an awkward game.

I hope this set brings a few solid water types to counter the spike in fire decks we are going to see.

Also, RIP Gardy, 2017-2017.

this is getting ridiculous :p metal is going to be the new meta? lets clean the dust off the volcanion deck then..

I said this in an early post. theres to much metal love. And i dont mind making good cards or showing love for a type, but where is the love from other types. The problem I feel is that other type gets bad card right? Just look at how bad cards gets printed for dragon types right ? (do they get printed at all???)

I blame gardevoir for this :p Pokemon knows that everybody want to beat Gardevoir , maybe thats why we see all this metal love right now.

do not forget that with the new solgaleo gx, metal won't have weakness so even fire may struggle against it

This will be a nice card to play in decks that use the new magnezone that lets you attach as many [m] energy during your turn as you like.

Looking at all the cards they've shown us, They might as well call this set, "Diamond & Pearl: Metallic Revival" :p

I call this set: TPCi dealing with Gardevoir overpower by making a tragic mess and creating Steel overpower that will need to be addressed in the next set lol.

What? But why? This just.... But.... UGH OK. Ill go get my metal energys cause there is nothing else to play.

But seriously when are they gonna change it up. Metal is cool and all but this is a little over the top dont ya think?

I call this set: TPCi dealing with Gardevoir overpower by making a tragic mess and creating Steel overpower that will need to be addressed in the next set lol.
Or "how to get players to constantly change and buy new decks for el dinero."

Well then, Sinnoh Remakes have been pretty much confirmed. I realize that was already the case with all the Sinnoh pokemon that have been revealed, but then you give us a location in Sinnoh for a card and I won't be surprised if I see them in a Nintendo Direct or something.

Obvious stuff aside, whoa this card is good. I wouldn't actually put this in my current Solgross Deck, because I want my energies in the discard pile, but this is getting 2 cards in your hand for something like discarding them for a free Ultra Ball or maybe Plummeria, or better yet if you went for it, the new Magnezone that's coming out (the following idea seems redundant but you could run Starmie to get back 2 more energies and charge up DM Necrozma every turn if you're not ability locked). It's just more cards in your hand for certain stuff, and it reminds me a lot of Power Tree, a stadium card that existed more than a decade ago that I have fond memories of.

Good stuff! Would play in any metal deck but things involving Metagross.

Back