News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Raticates first attack is actually pretty good lol. GX attack is a different story however- algorithm GX is straight up better although for obvious reasons why algorithm couldn’t have been printed here.

Prism trainers and energies? LOL
Can only imagine comp search coming back, some busted supporter like search your deck for two cards put into hand no drawback, and I can only imagine what the energy would be. Scramble with no restrictions anyone?
I think Alolan Raticate's GX is better overall, to be honest. You get one extra card, it's a stage 1 instead of 2, and you need zero energy. Besides, items are still pretty good.

I don't think we will get an effective Comp. Search reprint because that would mean 2 Comp. Search in Expanded decks, which is a tad OP in my opinion.

Also, Scramble Energy without restrictions would be kind of underpowered. It would have to have a super strong effect if you can only play one, and it can be Enhanced Hammered away really easily.

Prism Star Supporters make Lele an even more essential card.

I hope they will be designing them keeping in mind that everyone plays 4 Ultra Ball and 2, 3, or 4 Lele.
I only play one Lele GX and I'm fine. And I play three Ultra Ball. But then again, I'm not everyone, am I?

Last edited:
I'm so hyped for Prism Star supporters since the game will come to timing your supporters right. Hopefully they are not too broken that it's RNG to who gets it first that decides a game.

I’m gonna call it! Prisim Star Lillie! (z-lillie intensifies) (inner jellowshipper intensifies) maybe Prisim Star Mallow?? pwease gamefreak.

No one realize max potion will easily be abused with Raticate? The card survives against every top meta deck and only struggles with buzzwole, a card which probably won't dominate in standard.

It'll be an underdog or niche deck that can pull out wins

Now that's quite the reveal! Such beautiful artwork, too. I'm excited to see what follows this awesome card!

It's so cute and fluffy! I hope we get more of the Eeveelutions as GX's. That would be a lot of fun :)

I like that you're writing about the artists. I'm interested in seeing which artist drew which picture and adding the information about her history is something different that doesn't make every post the same.

• Eevee - now we have 2 Ultra Prism Eevee cards, but still SM Eevee dominates of all the Eevees in Standard. 1 Geodudes
  • Hopes - Since Ultra Prism merely focus on Sinnoh, I am hoping for Leafeon and Glaceon-GX. I can't deny if other Eeveelutions will be there.

Back