News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Yeah, Solgaleo is BDIF, absolutely no question. If we get a solid list, it will probably break the game, and become the most expensive thing ever. Better start saving money for the gold one.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Mow Rotom - I've already said it (See Luxray post), 4 Geodudes. 9+ tools are so difficult to achieve.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Look like rotom, Electivire, Ambipom, Lucario, Garchomp, Jolteon, Espeon, and Umbreon and Pyukumuku are in the set

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
with all this Sinnoh Merchandise being released hopefully TPCI gives us remakes of DPPT. Also I must have that Cynthia playmatt

SuperHoopa

Aspiring Trainer
They may as well shout at the top of their lungs "Hey, look guys! Sinnoh remakes!".

But I feel like that would be to predictable for them, they might just be remaking the cards in the TCG and say "Oh? All those Sinnoh cards in the TCG? Must've been a coincidence!"

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
sssshoot I need those Lillie sleeves. I didn't get the last ones, but I'm gonna get these ones ^w^

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
The card is very bad. 9 toolcards... most people dont play 6. So having to put in 9 amd discard them . Just to so 60 damage n 1 energy discard. Little to much. Alittle to much plys very low health. If it wasnt a ability but a attavk that you could copy it might of seen a little play

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
The cynthia playmat looks pretty nice. Don't really get the excitement of mow rotom. 2 energy to do 60 damage with only 90 hp? Not worth at all, I don't care if you get to discard a special energy.

I think more of my excitement comes from that it's Mow Rotom and not just Normal Rotom. The majority of the TCG Rotoms have been only based on regular old Rotom and not any of the appliance possessing ones.

As for the card itself: No it's not meta defining or it having an impact on normal formats. Most of my decks don't have near that many Tools and it would have to be a specific deck for it. More of my curiosity is in fan formats such as U150 and such for if Mow will have anything interesting waiting for it there.

One other thing is I'd rather see cards with unusual designs and different attempts of mechanics. None of us want to talk about the usual bulk commons that are only stepping stones more of the time for evolution.

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Also, two free attacks looks promising, but all the other gym challenge promos have been bad, I hope this one is good (as I wrote this before translations were up)

Memory

不安のない挑戦はない
First attack [.] Discard up to 2 cards from your hand. This attack does 40x the number of cards you discarded.
Second attack [DCC] 150 damage. Flip a coin, if tails, this attack does nothing.
GX:[.] Search your deck for up to 6 item cards, show them to your opponent, and place them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
First attack [.] Discard up to 2 cards from your hand. This attack does 40x the number of cards you discarded.
Second attack [DCC] 150 damage. Flip a coin, if tails, this attack does nothing.
GX:[.] Search your deck for up to 6 item cards, show them to your opponent, and place then in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
If this is correct, wow, Japan really doesnt give out good cards for free.

Memory

不安のない挑戦はない
overall, you are really only playing this for the GX if at all. Certainly the second attack is unusable and the first attack might be useful in a pinch.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
overall, you are really only playing this for the GX if at all. Certainly the second attack is unusable and the first attack might be useful in a pinch.
First attack is actually really good max you can do 120 for zero energy to gx's max potion any damage off