News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
S I N N O H C O N F I R M E D

Lolol im hoping to that the diamond pearl remasters will be on switch, was interesting reading yesterday basic reason for no pokemon on switch yet is Pokemon company CEO believed it would fail!

This time next year ultra sun moon and diamond pearl all on switch - bet ya booster pack it will :)

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Actually just preoreded there but check out part of description it gives, it's a japanese site so not sure how reliable translation is but:

2] New Season Starts! The additional of new logic!

Pokemon card game enters the 2nd season from this product.
At this timing, new logic was added. This is a trump-like existence that greatly changes the flow of the battle.

So perhaps a new mechanic being introduced? I'd really love double cards like the old legends to return really wish they done the Ultra beasts like this, also maybe this will spell the end of rainbow rares!

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
part of me has been thinking... just because there isnt crap for USUM gamewise. they could do what they did with ORAS, which was gen 3 remake + gen 6 sequel... and make USUM gen 7 sequel + gen 4 remake... the whole Ultraspace is where Cyrus went to, Cyrus and Cynthia are named after the Sun and Moon. also just trying to tie in, why those Cynthia sleeves are there. other than she was in the battle tree.

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
Ultra sun and ultra moon is just a poor rehash of the same game, with a side story relating to another region maybe Sinnoh. Even from the mascot you can clearly see that it was not their intention to fuse Solgaleo and Lunalaa with half each of Necrozema.

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
If you look at the set size and the reveal of two new Pokemon, this set may contain more new Pokemon...

Tails19950

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like it was headed this way, but I guess this confirms we're not getting new Mega Evolutions in USUM. I'll stay hopeful for the next games :)