News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Pokemaster26

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Please don’t give us a dark or electric version of this energy acceleration. This would make turbo dark and turbo raichu ridiculous

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Please don’t give us a dark or electric version of this energy acceleration. This would make turbo dark and turbo raichu ridiculous
Thinking about this from my round one matchup from this month against CaptZero and it would have spelled out an autoloss both games. Not that both games weren't close enough or anything.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
I can foresee this card getting a lot of use in the right decks!

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
English cards look so much better with our yellow borders but in this case I hope this stylish black border remains.

Alakazam90125

Aspiring Trainer
Solid card! I think it will see some play. If you can find a way to get a lot of energy in the discard, the attack is incredible- your opponent will almost always have 5 or 6 Pokemon in play turn 1.

JBlade3

Dark Pokemon Master
So that checks Lunala off the list, then. My predictions for the next 4 are as follows ~

• Ultra Necrozma
  • Dawn Wings Necrozma
  • Dusk Mane Necrozma
  • Regular Necrozma
Hey, don't spoil ultra sun/moon for anyone who has yet to see the datamines, K?

Waplozes

*Trumpeting Peaks*
This is great with Lunala GX’s ability. And the move is crazy good! You could just pull this out and destroy a garde...

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe Mewtwo GX or Necrozma GX can be a good partner for this new Lunala Prism Star. But so far, I see the new Solgaleo Prism Star having a better partner with the current Solgaleo GX and the new Solgaleo GX.

Nyan

She/They
Item searching is amazing, wouldn't be surprised if Volkner is played as a 1-of in many decks just for that effect

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
I really hope we get a full art version of Volkner. I don't even care about playability or anything; he's my fave Gym Leader, and I want a full art of him.