News Exclusive Holo Promos in 'Cinnamon Toast Crunch' Cereal

SucyX

A Legit Seed
Cant wait to spend 20 dollars on cereal just to get promos I already have just with a different holo pattern

Neurowolf

Biology extraordinaire!
Food and Cards? Well, if I buy X boxes of cereal that should leave me enough food for...

Knight_of_Ni

Aspiring Trainer
I got one of these packs the other day and haven't opened it yet. Is it worth keeping it sealed? Could it be worth something someday?

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Oh look, a another american only release.

Indeed, America always gets the best stuff. Well, after Japan.

And man, now you've got me reminicing about the Kelloggs Pokémon cereal. That's one they actually released on our side around 2000/2001. Was perfect for mornings watching Pokémon on Sky One (Yes, I'm old, deal with it XD)

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Indeed, America always gets the best stuff. Well, after Japan.

And man, now you've got me reminicing about the Kelloggs Pokémon cereal. That's one they actually released on our side around 2000/2001. Was perfect for mornings watching Pokémon on Sky One (Yes, I'm old, deal with it XD)

Depends on who you ask. Some in UK wish they would get the figures we get. I happen to wish we could get the jumbo cards they get. No question though that Japan gets the best stuff.

I want the Pikachu, too bad it's a one in four odds.

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
7/12 of these cards are also in McDonald's collection 2017 (exact print) including the Pikachu. Does this potentially mean that won't be releasing in the US and this is kind of an attempt to make up for it?

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Promotional cards packaged in other products to promote the TCG outside of Japan?!
(High-pitched) WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???!!

Who'da thunk it. Never thought I'd see that happen.

Aggie_Brad

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
The Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, and Pikachu were released in a 4 card Sun Moon promo pack in Japan last year. The holo pattern is different from these new cereal holos, however, the artwork is exactly the same. I bought that Japan set just to get the Pikachu for my Pikachu collection. Now we will be eating lots of CTC to find a Pikachu (unless I get one in the 1st box)!

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
7/12 of these cards are also in McDonald's collection 2017 (exact print) including the Pikachu. Does this potentially mean that won't be releasing in the US and this is kind of an attempt to make up for it?
yeah, i was just gonna say, this looked like this years mcdonalds set list. im betting we get the mcdonalds toys closer to USUMs release.