News Silvally-GX From SM4 Revealed!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Looking at some of the artwork on the side. Very interesting, especially the Oranguru and Registeel.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
that Pikachu tho

no but I'm really into the artwork on this card. I hope it's playable

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
I like this one. Just give it a basic energy and a Double Colorless and you're good. Heck, you can even power up Type: Null with Kiawe turn 1. Nice 2 shot potential here along with some energy acceleration, though it's not quite Mega Mantric.

And I just had a thought: will they make more Silvally of different types like they did with Arceus?

TotoBoss

Kappa
Well screw my old post let's see.... volcanion / lapras might really like this. For lapras this means no manaphy (aka free prize) on the bench so not really a guzma target. though the sad thing is sylvally can't really abuse it's own ability. so a retreat of 2 isn't very nice then. so I guess it depends. Volcanion likes this so it doesn't have to run float stone anymore. I guess. I mean the same thing applies here, sylvally can't abuse it's own ability since it's a stage 1 therefor you kinda do want to run float stone still? idk. I guess guzma works just fine those times.

Now for the first attack it's pretty basic, nothing special really. just 3 colorless 1 basic to the bench nothing special

the gx attack is just lycanroc's nothing more to say

Slurma

Aspiring Trainer
Two solid attacks and an incredible ability, all wrapped up into a nice support Pokémon. I can't say I'm not excited.

riChchestMat

Aspiring Trainer
Oh my that Pikachu is awful. Almost as bad as Derpy Eevee from SM1. The fact that it's yet another Pikachu makes it worse. I can only hope it's to get a non-promo Alolan Raichu finally.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
I was really hoping for something where it changes its type, had a better gx attack than that and only 120 damage regular ehh. The artwork is only really exceptional about this card.

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
I bet this Registeel artwork is done by mr. Mitsuhiro Arita! And wow, Silvally-GX is gonna be good, too bad is a Stage 1!

wonderful_whismur

The most wonderful whismur in the world
This is so super good! I think that this is it. I'll be playing this. I just need to figure out a good Basic partner. Could Type: Null be that partner? That will be cool.