News 'Pokken Tournament DX' for Nintendo Switch in September!

Jonathan Jung

Meta is the Meta
awwww, no diamond/pearl remakes

This looks cool, I own pokken and I think that the game was unbalanced with the attacks, hopefully they fix that.

DeDeNNe

Di-Denki Nitro Neon, or De2NNe. Very Lethal
ULTRA SUN AND ULTRA MOON :O
CLASSIC POKEMON WITH PLOT TWISTS

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
Let's just hope that the Deluxe version will have more than 5 characters in the future... even as DLC.

Character diversity = best part.

Nebby Baggington

Bag Dweller
Let's just ignore the fact that Pokemon threw in Ultra Sun/ Ultra Moon inside the Pokken trailer like it was nothing. And then there were Gold/Silver Virtual console announcements. Oh boy.

Last edited:

CoolofCool

Aspiring Trainer
Nothing that I didn't expect to come, seeing how popular sun and moon were.
Disappointed there were no Diamond and Pearl remakes, those were pretty good games.
The real question is if they are going to add the other characters from Pokken Tournament DX as DLC to the Wii U version. I would really like to see that. Plus they should add more characters as DLC to the switch version.

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
awwww, no diamond/pearl remakes

This looks cool, I own pokken and I think that the game was unbalanced with the attacks, hopefully they fix that.

Of course, it's to be expected. We've always received a sister game or sequel/s in each generation with the exception of gen 6. We''ll very likely see remakes of Diamond and Pearl late next year or early 2019.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I'm still waiting on Pidgeot and Vaporeon for Pokken but I still hate the way these games render feathers. They aren't thick like that.

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
As someone who never purchased a wiiU I am excited because we had planned on getting the Switch...now I can finally play Pokken tournament.